The bigest Villian ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Who is the more villian (not god) villian ever

By Villian I mean not the most powerfull (BUT it also counts but not that much), I mean the one in his Universe people is more affraid of, I will start with Doom

diabloman
galactus

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman
galactus

well i gess he is pretty big

Sea King
i say blob hehe laughing

magneto1992
Ha ha you make Laugh now tell me more about Glatus

lilnutta12
galactus i say

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
i say blob hehe laughing blob is fat but not that tall comapred to others

grey fox
Definitely Galactus.

At the sight of the Silver Surfer (Galactus's Herald) the skulls made an order to shut off their whole system.

Now just pause for a second and think, a single being caused five to eight planets to shutdown . Every single thing on each planet stopped , just to let the herald pass so Galactus wouldn't become aware that they even existed.

That my friends is TRUE fear.

red sabre
i say sabretooth, galactus doom and many like them just wana control the world if you will pass by them they wont do anything to you, but sabretooth likes to kill for no reason he likes to spill blood and make people scream he just isnt powerfull like these villians thats all

diabloman
Originally posted by red sabre
i say sabretooth, galactus doom and many like them just wana control the world if you will pass by them they wont do anything to you, but sabretooth likes to kill for no reason he likes to spill blood and make people scream he just isnt powerfull like these villians thats all sabretooth ? wtf you talking about ?

grey fox
i say sabretooth, galactus doom and many like them just wana control the world if you will pass by them they wont do anything to you, but sabretooth likes to kill for no reason he likes to spill blood and make people scream he just isnt powerfull like these villians thats all

Excuse me What the f**k? !

Your telling me , a hairy murderer is more feared then an entity that causes planets and entire armada's. Hell even GALAXIES , to shit themselves.

red sabre
you see galactus makes them fear because his power, like magneto mentioned leave there power a side who is the most vicious, cruel, and wants to hurt everybody, galactus does that only for power, sabretooth does that for fun

Whittdawg92
i say sabretooth, galactus doom and many like them just wana control the world if you will pass by them they wont do anything to you, but sabretooth likes to kill for no reason he likes to spill blood and make people scream he just isnt powerfull like these villians thats all Venom, carnage and all other symbiotses do that too.

red sabre
yep but sabretooth is the most vicious you always see him making someone bleed he enjoys that , its my opinion there cant be any fact because everyone got there own ming

Templares
Villainy?

Youre talking about Mr. Victor Von Doom.

magneto1992
Originally posted by grey fox
Definitely Galactus.

At the sight of the Silver Surfer (Galactus's Herald) the skulls made an order to shut off their whole system.

Now just pause for a second and think, a single being caused five to eight planets to shutdown . Every single thing on each planet stopped , just to let the herald pass so Galactus wouldn't become aware that they even existed.

That my friends is TRUE fear. But that level of destruction is consider almost as a god? So he will be not allow

roughrider
The Anti-Monitor - biggest threat ever.

magneto1992
What about our Famous Killer with the power to move things with the mind, read minds, swordmaster, have a compleate army, stop parts of your body and Been afraid for MANY GALAXIES try to guess who he is.

Apolloknight
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet....

MJOILNIR
Thanos is universally feared, and I believe everyone will agree that when Juggernaut(classic) comes to town people stand up and take notice. One of my favorite cosmic villians and My favorite "everday" villian.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.... No extras (UNLEES is one of the main things to the character, and not is not that, let me give another Clue he was good and turn evil

Apolloknight
Originally posted by magneto1992
No extras (UNLEES is one of the main things to the character, and not is not that, let me give another Clue he was good and turn evil

no

who?-kid
Exitar ? Not really a villain, but still...

grey fox
You seem to have a very odd view on villainy , your placing restrictions on your own threads . Just so you can highlight a few murderers...

magneto1992
No extras (UNLEES is one of the main things to the character, and not is not that, let me give another Clue he was good and turn evil Cmon I even give you the picture Darth Vader, he is fear in many galaxies, and he is very powerful.

Apolloknight
Cmon I even give you the picture Darth Vader, he is fear in many galaxies, and he is very powerful.

No, Thanos is feared throughout the universe.

Beside, Thanos is the type of person that makes guys like Darth Vader attach a chain to their soap in the showers.

grey fox
No, Thanos is feared throughout the universe.

Beside, Thanos is the type of person that makes guys like Darth Vader attach a chain to their soap in the showers.

Wtf ? ...or is this a prison reference ?

Cmon I even give you the picture Darth Vader, he is fear in many galaxies, and he is very powerful.

Pfft Darth Vaders only feared because he can use a energy force that's been near extinct for twenty years.

It would be the equivalent of a fourteen year old walking into a school and suddenly using Muay Thai to kill (Or break a few bones) in a kids body .

magneto1992
Not only for that because he had an weapon that destroys whole planets

Mider
thanos is one sick mofo all he did was just cause he wanted to impress death, lucifer is even bigger cause of his feats, and cause he did all he does out of pride, beating heavens armies and such, he killed micheal and carried his body around so no one would try to kill him or they might release micheals energy and kill everything, but lucifer didnt wanna kill everyone like thanos.

magneto1992
Freddy Cruger, Jason, Michael Jackson ( Man thats the one I am affraid about), Shadow King

grey fox
Freddy Cruger, Jason, Michael Jackson ( Man thats the one I am affraid about), Shadow King

COME ON !!!!

Two paedophiles one's dead and users blades , the others alive (Aside from that theirs no psychical difference) , A zombie with a knife and an obese guy who got his ass kicked by Psylocke.

Dont mean to be rude Mags1992 but you wouldn't know evil if it bit you in the ass...

Darth Martin
Most people are afraid of magneto in marvel and joker in dc.

Apolloknight
Wtf ? ...or is this a prison reference ?

Prison reference FTW.

red sabre
joker?..... hahahahahahhhhh hhhhhhhhh laughing i like you man you made me laugh

grey fox
Prison reference FTW.

laughing

Darth Martin
what joker scares me. no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by Darth Martin

I'd be more afraid of the child obsessed flying rodent....

supremthor
Originally posted by roughrider
The Anti-Monitor - biggest threat ever.

most def with other villain is a threat to both DC and marvel multivers

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Jokers Scare the **** out of me in a game of spades.

Oh Joker the villain, I think i heard of him.........

Darth Martin
I'd be more afraid of the child obsessed flying rodent.... laughing

Grimm22
Definitely Galactus.

That my friends is TRUE fear.

Yeah but that still didnt save their asses big grin

Xplosive
Dark Phoenix.

You are all mentioning Galactus, Thanos, well, both of those two would also get scared of Dark Phoenix.

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah but that still didnt save their asses big grin

It did for a while , what i'm talking about happened in Surfers debut.

Grimm22
It did for a while , what i'm talking about happened in Surfers debut.

Yeah.

Then Galactus had to go and eat the skrulls and Reed was put on trial and then John Bryne showed up in his own comic and well it was a confusing time stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah.

Then Galactus had to go and eat the skrulls and Reed was put on trial and then John Bryne showed up in his own comic and well it was a confusing time stick out tongue

Too true grimm , to goddamn true..........

Crease
"Definitely Galactus.

That my friends is TRUE fear."

Big G is easily the most feared being in the galaxy, but he's not a villain. He can't help himself.

"No extras (UNLEES is one of the main things to the character, and not is not that, let me give another Clue he was good and turn evil"

Darth Vader was the most feared villain in HIS universe. He's above street level in power but below herald, so most wouldn't be terribly afraid of him in a couple other places.

Now Thanos...even other villains fear and respect The Mad Titan. People either freeze out of fear or instantly become more agreeable when he shows up. A lot like Darth Vader but much, much more powerful.

systemshock2
A lot of people have mentioned Thanos, and I agree. On a universal level he is definitely to be feard.

But on a more personal level I would say Joker. He's such an insane killer that no one has any idea what he'll do at any moment. He is absolutely to be feared by anybody if they run into him in an alley or something.

I wonder what Joker would say to someone like Thanos if they met lol.

bigbran
galactus isnt even a villian, the man has hunger, just like you and me.
and luthor of course, he betrays everyone, and he s a super genius, that builds suits to fight the unbeatable(in the fanboys and comics) superman, now if tha isnt bad what is. next up is thanos, the guy always has a plan to take over, infinity gauntlet, cosmic cube, hotu. he betrayed the biggest betrayer in marvel, mephesto.

Tron
I say the best villains aren't always the most powerful. Guys like Doom and Luthor always make their presence know.

And, when he's done right, Darkseid is a force to be reckoned with.

bigbran
luthor 1
thanos 2
doom 3

systemshock2
Bigbran what's that scan from, the one that shows Thanos tricking Mephisto? That looks like a pretty good read.

bigbran
its from the cosmic cube, i think. when thanos gets the cube.

bigbran
i got it off a site.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Templares
Villainy?

Youre talking about Mr. Victor Von Doom.

It's Dr.

I say Galactus is feared but he's not really a villain. More like a force of nature. Might as well call earthquakes and hurricanes evil. Does Thanos still classify as a villain? The past few years, he's been more a force for good or "balance" anyway.

grey fox
Originally posted by K Von Doom
It's Dr.

I say Galactus is feared but he's not really a villain. More like a force of nature. Might as well call earthquakes and hurricanes evil. Does Thanos still classify as a villain? The past few years, he's been more a force for good or "balance" anyway.

Yeah , lately he's been doing good deeds , not wearing his little yellow hat thing and is hanging around a small naked fairy....

batdude123
Lex Luthor. no expression

Decay
although id say galactus is most feared universally, he isnt really a villan, so if your going to use him you might as well just say death, another force of nature, and the result of a visit from galactus. hes no more evil than an earthquake.

i would pick thanos as the most feared villian, he really is evil, and although he has awesome power, his mind makes him most dangerous, so even if he were depowered a great deal hed still be a threat, and a force to be feared. that scan of him with mephisto sealed the deal for me.

kgkg
JOker is the best villian he wins

sexyking
, galactus does that only for power,

No galactus does it to survive.

Wolverine2006
Dark Pheonix, she even scared Galactus

cheap cabbage
Superman after you kill lois

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.