Aquaman(waterbearer)VsCaptin Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
ok now heres the kicker Aquamans hand can nullifi all other magic

but at least lets see a poll

Validus
Captain Marvel

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
Captain Marvel

will u explain y?? i mean this is more of an opion tread cause its not realy in Captin Marvels favor but i think he has just as much chance as aquaman does in this fight

Validus
Speed kills. So does top tier strength.

Sea King
ok but he would not have speed or strength if aquaman nullifis his magic

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
ok but he would not have speed or strength if aquaman nullifis his magic
Has Aquaman nullified magic on the level of Shazam before? Even if he has I'd bet Billy could take out Orin faster than the magic hand works.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
Has Aquaman nullified magic on the level of Shazam before? Even if he has I'd bet Billy could take out Orin faster than the magic hand works.

it should take but a shear thought but ill say ur right that his speed would prov to be the big problem for orin althoug as billy form id say aquaman take him over his knee laughing

Lucid Lui
The hand was originally said to be "able to nullify all dark sorcery", and so far, that's all it's been shown to do.

Aquaman loses.

Sea King
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
The hand was originally said to be "able to nullify all dark sorcery", and so far, that's all it's been shown to do.

Aquaman loses.

um yes it has only shown dark sorcery but it said it nullifis all sorcery thats stated by aquaman like a 100 times

Milkie
What does this guy look like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.