Now Ann Coulter Hates 911 Widows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS

jaden101
cant say ive ever seen this ann coulter but granted she does indeed sound like a complete moronic inbred freak

and while its also true to say that families of the vicitims of 9/11 were exploited during the last US presidential election (and no doubt in the next one too) the exploitation was carried out by both sides depending on the opinion of the specific people

they were chosen as a voice for both sides making the whole thing seem rather absurd

the exact same thing happens with the mothers and fathers of soldiers killed in iraq...some are wheeled out by democrat supporting media to denounce bush and the illegal war saying that their sons died pointless deaths....others are wheeled out by republican supporting media to say their sons were defending freedom etc etc

then again i dont think its entirely exploitation...these people had their politics before the events and have a voice that people will listen to after the event

Capt_Fantastic
I don't see anything heroic about having a plane driven into you. Tragic yes, but not heroic. As you said, they were political pawns.

KharmaDog
kill her, someone...please

BackFire
I don't know why people still give her attention, her forced 'controversial' statements are made for the sole purpose of getting attention so people will buy her book wondering "gee, what will she say next". We give her what she wants by talking about her half assed provocateur wannabe statements. People should just stop giving her attention, ignore her foolish, boring and redundant statements like you would a retard playing with dog shit in the front yard of his house.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by KharmaDog
kill her, someone...please

So much for freedom of the press. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So much for freedom of the press. roll eyes (sarcastic) How true Shaky, how true.........and Karmadog, aren't you a writer??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS

she is not of the press.
and last i heard nobody is trying to arrest her.
as far as her croaking, it would bring me great joy as well.

Originally posted by debbiejo
How true Shaky, how true.........and Karmadog, aren't you a writer??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

how is insulting and accusing 911 widows of enjoying the murder of their spouses the epitome of writing? unless we have different standards of what is accomplished literature. i wouldnt be surprised.

KharmaDog

My comment has nothing to do with fredom of the press. As well, freedom of the press does not exist anyhow.

How true Shaky, how true.........and Karmadog, aren't you a writer??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I am, what does that have to do with anything? Should I be supportive of a hate mongering, fact fabricating media whoring ***** just because she writes?

Ann Coulter is not a writer, she is one who writes, there is a difference.

PVS

Ann Coulter is not a writer, she is one who writes, there is a difference.

well, thats subjective. but i think to call her a 'writer'...well i guess if thats the case then we are ALL writers here, even the trolliest of the trolls.

sithsaber408
If anything the widow's ought to be pissed at Clinton, who had a shot at Osama after the bombing of the U.S.S Cole, the 2 U.S. embassies, and the first WTC attack, (all claimed by Al-Quieda, mind you) Clinton KNEW where he was, but did nothing.

Thus, he planned and exucted another attack: 9/11.

The widows are outraged, and justly so, but the problems in our system have more to do with more than just George W. Bush.

As for the politics of using victims, I agree completly with Jaden 101:Originally posted by jaden101
cant say ive ever seen this ann coulter but granted she does indeed sound like a complete moronic inbred freak

and while its also true to say that families of the vicitims of 9/11 were exploited during the last US presidential election (and no doubt in the next one too) the exploitation was carried out by both sides depending on the opinion of the specific people

they were chosen as a voice for both sides making the whole thing seem rather absurd

the exact same thing happens with the mothers and fathers of soldiers killed in iraq...some are wheeled out by democrat supporting media to denounce bush and the illegal war saying that their sons died pointless deaths....others are wheeled out by republican supporting media to say their sons were defending freedom etc etc

then again i dont think its entirely exploitation...these people had their politics before the events and have a voice that people will listen to after the event

save to say that the Republicans can get away with it easier only due to the fact that they are on the RIGHT (as in correct) side of the terrorisom argument. big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
she is not of the press.
and last i heard nobody is trying to arrest her.
as far as her croaking, it would bring me great joy as well.

How stupid can a person get? roll eyes (sarcastic)

My comment has nothing to do with fredom of the press. As well, freedom of the press does not exist anyhow.

There's my answer...

debbiejo
I don't agree with what she said, or how she thinks, but still she has the right to say it.....

Even if she is an idiot.

Bardock42
So much for freedom of the press. roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by debbiejo

here guys, go where there is people that make less sense than you....wait a minute did I just admit that you have a place in the Religion Forum....man....I used to love it...what have you done cry<-----as much as I hate smilies I find this one to be more than appropriate.

Anyways, Ann Coulter...I don't get this woman...is she trying to win a most hated award somewhere?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
...Anyways, Ann Coulter...I don't get this woman...is she trying to win a most hated award somewhere?

I think that is what she is doing. The more the left hates her, the more the right loves her, and then she makes lots of money!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by sithsaber408
save to say that the Republicans can get away with it easier only due to the fact that they are on the RIGHT (as in correct) side of the terrorisom argument. big grin

Can you enlighten me on the argument being made by the Democrats or independants on the WRONG side of the argument? And just how many rights would you like to give over to the government to protect you from freedom hating terrorists?

Robtard
She doesn't believe what she says, it's just a ploy to sell her books as someone else said, she'll pick a subject and use far right wing/conservative talking points to maliciously bash it. I have to give it to her though, she's pulling the wool over thousands of conservatives by voicing what they really believe and are too chicken sh!t to say themselves while taking their money hand over fist. She's really not a stupid person, it's a business to her and she's working it.

I visit and post on another forum loaded with severe rigth wingers and these people look up to her as a demi-goddess, it's very funny in a sad pathetic way.

Mindship
Clearly, Annie has unresolved issues. But the worst part is not what she said; it's that people will still buy her books and continue to empower her.

This means everyone has the right to be an idiot...which is unfortunate cuz it just makes life that much harder for the rest of us.

dance dance dance

KharmaDog
How stupid can a person get? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS has shown to be hostile, aggressive and passionate as well as a smart*ss, but I would never catagorize him as stupid.

I thopught you were above personal attacks shaky?

There's my answer...

How is that your answer? What question where you even asking?

I don't agree with what she said, or how she thinks, but still she has the right to say it.....

I get really annoyed with comments like that. It's as though people feel that we should embrace Coulter's type of stupidity because it falls under freedom of speech.

Why even bring the point up what she has the right to say?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Robtard
I visit and post on another forum loaded with severe rigth wingers and these people look up to her as a demi-goddess, it's very funny in a sad pathetic way.

Please pm me that forum address, I would love to tell anyone who supports Ann Coulter what a huge douche bag they are.

Bardock42
Please pm me that forum address, I would love to tell anyone who supports Ann Coulter what a huge douche bag they are.

Me too please, I want to watch KD telling anyone who supports Ann Coulter what a huge douche bag they are.

I think that is what she is doing. The more the left hates her, the more the right loves her, and then she makes lots of money!

Well yes, that was my first thought too..but now that? 911 widows...I thought they were like the third most important women for the right......right after Holy Mary mother of Superman and Ann coulter (oh....oh...that's it...the woman can't handle competition...and Mary is dead)

Darth Jello
she's actually been accused of cutting and pasting passages from mein kampf and changing words like "jews" to liberals and muslims, although she's not too fond of jews either. She's just a dried up, WASPy new england, hermaphroditic cvnt who needs to be put out of her misery.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Jello
she's actually been accused of cutting and pasting passages from mein kampf and changing words like "jews" to liberals and muslims, although she's not too fond of jews either. She's just a dried up, WASPy new england, hermaphroditic cvnt who needs to be put out of her misery.

Is that a fact? I would love to see proof of that. Knwo where I can see it?

KharmaDog
I want to watch KD telling anyone who supports Ann Coulter what a huge douche bag they are.

Done.

Darth Jello
Is that a fact? I would love to see proof of that. Knwo where I can see it?

just read her stuff

as for the hermaphroditic comment.
check out the adam's apple and email the medical school at the university of chicago about the saliva sample they clandestinely took from her drinking glass
definitely a Y chromosome in there.

WrathfulDwarf
Ann Coulter
Al franken
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Michael Moore...

liberals and conservatives Icons...without them both sides would be left mindless.

KidRock
It feels like christmas eve of WWI. When the soldiers came together over a common agreement..soccer.

Now the conservatives and liberals agree on something..ann coulter is a complete ****in retard *****.

Robtard
Done.

Are you going to respond if/when they reply (attack) back to you? The rest of the site is basically boring in my opinion, but the politics side of it can get pretty spicey if you like politics and like I said, it's loaded with FAR right wingers, conservatives and neo-christianazi's.

Bardock42
Oh boy...those are some damn conservatives.

KharmaDog
Are you going to respond if/when they reply (attack) back to you? The rest of the site is basically boring in my opinion, but the politics side of it can get pretty spicey if you like politics and like I said, it's loaded with FAR right wingers, conservatives and neo-christianazi's.

I don't know. I said my piece, mostly just to entertain bardock. wink

Arguing with a bunch of idiots does not hold that much interest to me.

Bardock42
I think entertaining Bardock is a great reason for doing stuff.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

I have that problem myself............No cure, no cure..

I won't need any friends when I'M old, I'll have all the voices I need, right here in my head.......OH, I thought she had 911 windows......

Why does't Ann like her windows??

Shakyamunison

Adam_PoE
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/larry%20ann.jpg

KharmaDog

Shakyamunison
You honestly think that my intent with that comment was to endorse the murder of Ann Coulter. Are you for real?

I think you taking this at all serious is stupid.

Holy crap you are serious? Shaky, I have just lost alot of respect for you.

I didn't really care, that much, until you tried to defend it. Also, you never respected me.

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
It feels like christmas eve of WWI. When the soldiers came together over a common agreement..soccer.

Now the conservatives and liberals agree on something..ann coulter is a complete ****in retard *****.

thank you for being honest and not trolling this thread.
i wish i could say the same for 3 particular douchebags who
i shall not name.

Darth_Erebus
I have to almost agree, to a point. Like everyone else who's a victem of tragedy they try to profit from it.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I have to almost agree, to a point. Like everyone else who's a victem of tragedy they (the widows) try to profit from it.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
i shall not name.

That's almost the theme from Golden Girls.

I love freedom...or the lack thereof.

jaden101
and here was me thinking this could have been a decent debate...

Eis

Darth Jello
feh, that logic is like her defending mccarthy because 4 of the 139 people he accused of being communists actually were.

Eis
feh, that logic is like her defending mccarthy because 4 of the 139 people he accused of being communists actually were.
No... It's not like she dislikes widows for being widows, she dislikes them for being leftists. I mean "leftists" I bet most of them were never involved in politics until the death of their husbands.

Darth Jello
i still don't see your point. Sometimes it takes a traumatic event to give someone purpose, especially when said events exposes homicidal retarded morons who tortured animals in childhood and made fun of executions who happened to be lubricated and squeezed into the position of president of the united states for who they are.

Eis
i still don't see your point. Sometimes it takes a traumatic event to give someone purpose, especially when said events exposes homicidal retarded morons who tortured animals in childhood and made fun of executions who happened to be lubricated and squeezed into the position of president of the united states for who they are.
But they don't neccesarily dislike Bush. They simply see him as the guilty person for the death of their husbands. And some republicans didn't dare to "hit them back" because of their loss, but Coulter broke the taboo. I think it's important what she did. If they go to the public political scene they will and should get shit from the right.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
i shall not name. cry
what have you done cry<----- Made it better??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
cry
Made it better??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No

Originally posted by Eis
But they don't neccesarily dislike Bush. They simply see him as the guilty person for the death of their husbands. And some republicans didn't dare to "hit them back" because of their loss, but Coulter broke the taboo. I think it's important what she did. If they go to the public political scene they will and should get shit from the right.

But no one is denying her the right to say so....we just think she's an idiot for it.

PVS
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
That's almost the theme from Golden Girls.

gotta pay homage where its due.

Originally posted by Eis
I disagree, I'm actually quite surprised I do, since I hate Coulter's guts.

...and i thank you for being the first on this thread to argue a genuine point against mine.
its a shame it took this long, but 'better late than never' i say.

i cant sit back and deny that there are a number of 9-11 widows who have an irrational hatred for bush, just as you cant deny that there are also plenty of very bitter widows who focus their anger on all middle eastern muslems and thus support any war which involves bombing and killing them...just as there are many varying opinions which, when oversimplified, fall on one side or the other. with the vast number of unfortunate family tragedy, there is bound to be plenty of voices spoken loudly from both sides of the fence, some rational and some just counterproductive.

but here is where logic warps:

any criticism of bush, his handling of pre-9/11 warnings, his administrations apparent lack of priority for properly funding new yorks homeland security funding based on some absurd technicallity, etc is viewed as "bashing". so, if you are on the "this wasnt/isnt/wont be handled correctly from what we see" side of the fence, you are bunched together with every far left wacko. however if you support bush, and dont question his policy, THEN you are worthy of sympathy and reverence. and based on what? why is it that the very people who are the most effected by this tragedy have no right to voice any criticism, but should be commended for voicing support? it just seems that whether or not you enjoy the death of your loved ones is based on whether you are on the left or on the right.

these widows bring up valid and objective points, and maybe their argument is flawed, who really knows. whatever the case their message is not "DOWN WIT BUSH!!111". its a series of question. to the mind of the far right, i guess that would be synonymous with bashing.

or, to simplify my point:

Kritish
I'd like to drop her off in Iraq with a tattoo on her head that reads "Muhammad was a woman".

debbiejo
laughing out loud

And another tattoo on her neck that says "Cut on dotted line"....

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
gotta pay homage where its due.

...and i thank you for being the first on this thread to argue a genuine point against mine.
its a shame it took this long, but 'better late than never' i say.

i cant sit back and deny that there are a number of 9-11 widows who have an irrational hatred for bush, just as you cant deny that there are also plenty of very bitter widows who focus their anger on all middle eastern muslems and thus support any war which involves bombing and killing them...just as there are many varying opinions which, when oversimplified, fall on one side or the other. with the vast number of unfortunate family tragedy, there is bound to be plenty of voices spoken loudly from both sides of the fence, some rational and some just counterproductive.

but here is where logic warps:

any criticism of bush, his handling of pre-9/11 warnings, his administrations apparent lack of priority for properly funding new yorks homeland security funding based on some absurd technicallity, etc is viewed as "bashing". so, if you are on the "this wasnt/isnt/wont be handled correctly from what we see" side of the fence, you are bunched together with every far left wacko. however if you support bush, and dont question his policy, THEN you are worthy of sympathy and reverence. and based on what? why is it that the very people who are the most effected by this tragedy have no right to voice any criticism, but should be commended for voicing support? it just seems that whether or not you enjoy the death of your loved ones is based on whether you are on the left or on the right.

these widows bring up valid and objective points, and maybe their argument is flawed, who really knows. whatever the case their message is not "DOWN WIT BUSH!!111". its a series of question. to the mind of the far right, i guess that would be synonymous with bashing.

or, to simplify my point:
Yeah I know there are both rational and irrational widows, but Coulter is obviously refering the to the latter group.

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
Yeah I know there are both rational and irrational widows, but Coulter is obviously refering the to the latter group.

no. she is referring to any and all democrat/liberal/anyone who is against the war in iraq...etc. anyone who doesnt agree with her. anyone who

1-had a spouse who was killed in the attacks

and

2-questions the policy of the current administration.

you are either being obtuse or you really have not been exposed to enough of coulter's brand of hate ridden excrement to realise that she pretty much means what she said...or at least says she does to sell her books.

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
no. she is referring to any and all democrat/liberal/anyone who is against the war in iraq...etc. anyone who doesnt agree with her. anyone who

1-had a spouse who was killed in the attacks

and

2-questions the policy of the current administration.

you are either being obtuse or you really have not been exposed to enough of coulter's brand of hate ridden excrement to realise that she pretty much means what she said...or at least says she does to sell her books.
Although she does dislike anyone who questions the aspect of the current administration, in this part of her book:

" These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process."

It is painfully obvious she is referring to the "My husband died in the war so it's Bush's fault!! Die Bush!!" type of widow.

Darth Jello
It is Bush's fault

Eis
It is Bush's fault
First, I didn't mean the war, I meant the 9/11 attacks, sorry. Second, I'm not sure how the laws work in the US but are people obligated to go invade Iraq?

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
Although she does dislike anyone who questions the aspect of the current administration, in this part of her book:

" These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process."

It is painfully obvious she is referring to the "My husband died in the war so it's Bush's fault!! Die Bush!!" type of widow.

she is referring to ANYONE who opposes the bush administration.
she has repeated this over and over. you cant just come up with your
own quaint excuse for her and say "thats it". anyone who openly opposes or questions the administration and is a 9-11 widow is coulter's target. she has made this painfully clear.

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
she is referring to ANYONE who opposes the bush administration.
she has repeated this over and over. you cant just come up with your
own quaint excuse for her and say "thats it". anyone who openly opposes or questions the administration and is a 9-11 widow is coulter's target. she has made this painfully clear.
I know she dislikes anyone who openly opposes the Bush administration, but you being the topic nazi you are, should understand that we are talking here about that specific paragraph in her new book that sparked controversy from the left. And THAT paragraph clearly refers to the irrational "Die Bush" women.

PVS
Originally posted by Eis
I know she dislikes anyone who openly opposes the Bush administration, but you being the topic nazi you are, should understand that we are talking here about that specific paragraph in her new book that sparked controversy from the left. And THAT paragraph clearly refers to the irrational "Die Bush" women.

stop repeating a quote that does not exist.
its useless and thus see my last response.
topic nazi? thats a new one. how about "fact nazi"?
i could live with that.

Kritish
I don't think she believes half her shit, she just wants attention.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Kritish
I don't think she believes half her shit, she just wants attention.

I think she believes it and is controlled by anger and hate.

PVS
I think she believes it and is controlled by anger and hate.

thats great. thanks for your opinion. now why dont you go back to defending her free speech which nobody said should be taken away. dont forget to call people 'stupid' for pointing out the truth that she isnt a journalist and isnt part of the press. thumb up

debbiejo
You hurt my feelings calling me such irrelevant names as that bag...............How could you................I've given you everything.....cry

PVS
huh...thats interesting

WrathfulDwarf
Shaky....

Ann Coulter is a columnist...basically she's a journalist.

PVS
journalism is reporting news a.k.a. a direct presentation of facts. although journalists tend to be bias in how they present such news and in their selection of what has priority, they still present fact. someone who just talks shit in literal form is not a journalist. if im wrong on that...then i guess we're all journalists and i for one am pissed off that i never got my check in the mail for all my hard work here.

WrathfulDwarf
And Shaky...

Wiki has more info on her:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

Read more on it...

KharmaDog
I checked out the forum that Robtard was discussing earlier, and there are many (if not most in that forum) who think that Coulter, Limbaugh and O'Rielyy preach Gospel, that Bush is the second coming of christ and that the right can do no wrong.

I raised a little hell only because there really is no sense in trying to talk intelligently to any of those people.

It's a scary world when people buy into Coulter's (and her ilk's) line of thinking. And apparently, there are quite a few out there who do.

debbiejo
No
Prove it! wink

Bardock42
Prove it! wink Okay, I can, I just need you and Shakya to leave...forever.

Darth Jello
yeah, they were Bush's fault. All evidence points to willfull ignorance and collusion.
So fvck ann cvntstain

debbiejo
Okay, I can, I just need you and Shakya to leave...forever. You know you don't mean it......... love

You're life would be pointless....

Ann = bad windows.

Bardock42
You know you don't mean it......... love

You're life would be pointless....

Ann = bad windows.

What?

The Omega
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I have to almost agree, to a point. Like everyone else who's a victem of tragedy they try to profit from it.

Yes, let's miscredit those darn victims! They just became victims to profit from it...
Could you back up your point by some proof, DE?

I checked out the forum that Robtard was discussing earlier, and there are many (if not most in that forum) who think that Coulter, Limbaugh and O'Rielyy preach Gospel, that Bush is the second coming of christ and that the right can do no wrong.

The problem is that PROPER debating and argumentation is being drowned completely. I find it disturbing that by voicing an opinion, a person is immediately accused of either being a tree-hugging liberal or a Bush-worshipping conservative.
NOTHING is that simple...
I remember the first time a Danish TV-station aired a program on Rush Limbaugh. My brain rotted. I had NEVER heard so much hate being publicly and openly presented without proof or anything remotely like that, but merely as FACTS. Period.

I think perhaps the questions are: WHY do people listen to his absolutist hate-mongering? And why are yellers getting increasingly more attention?

debbiejo
What? laughing out loud

Darth Jello
what forum is this? stormfront? It's always fun to talk to people who think bush is the second coming, that his BO cures aids, his doo doo is ice cream, and his smegma is a cholesterol lowering buttery spread.

Bardock42
what forum is this? stormfront? It's always fun to talk to people who think bush is the second coming, that his BO cures aids, his doo doo is ice cream, and his smegma is a cholesterol lowering buttery spread.

It's some Car Forum...Lincoln vs. Cadillac or something.....and they are indeed rather conservative.....they have this right wing PVS who posts all those news stories...just that Ann Coulter is the heroine...

debbiejo
Don't do heroin........

Heroin = bad

Bardock42
Don't do heroin........

Heroin = bad

I'd like to make fun of you...but I'll let wikipedia do it instead: ""Heroine", the feminine of "hero", should not be confused with heroin, the drug"

debbiejo
Really??? wink

debbiejo
Will everyone stop using the words douche bag........no one uses those anymore anyways anymore........They have special names now... big grin

Whooooooo, I said anymore twice........

Bardock42
Really??? wink

Maybe...like I'd know...me no speakky you're languagge.

Bardock42
Will everyone stop using the words douche bag........no one uses those anymore anyways anymore........They have special names now... big grin

Whooooooo, I said anymore twice........

Maye you should.....also...it's not appropriate anymore....it changed ever since Senator Douchebag became president.

debbiejo
Ez csodalatos volt. Legy szives most mar kosd ki a csomokat????

Will this do??
confused

PVS
it's not appropriate anymore....it changed ever since Senator Douchebag became president.

hillary isnt president yet

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
hillary isnt president yet

Yeah I know...it was a prediction.

debbiejo
Schweinefleisch = bad

Bardock42
Schweinefleisch = bad

Nah, it tastes good.

debbiejo
nevermind

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungs- <----what the heck is that kind of word.?????.lol

PVS
can you please just stop?

Darth Jello
the reassuring thing about that forum is that their steadydiet of twinkies and hotdogs will soon leave their genitals flabby and inert.

Shakyamunison

PVS

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
what horseshit. "kill her" was a figure of speech, not a call for murder.
your only reason for posting here is to run with your prized out of context quote over and over like a frikin parrot.
post something relevant or stfu erm

no no dont reply. nobody gives a shit no

You are wrong.

Eis
Originally posted by PVS
stop repeating a quote that does not exist.
its useless and thus see my last response.
topic nazi? thats a new one. how about "fact nazi"?
i could live with that.
Way to miss the point.

KharmaDog

PVS
it hurts my fillings when people use spellcheck as a grammatical crutch.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
it hurts my fillings when people use spellcheck as a grammatical crutch.

he made a typo bif deal

Shakyamunison
Actually you stated

Which has nothing to do with my flippant comment. It looks as though you took offense to an off the cuff comment, and took it sseriously, and are now afraid to let it go as you are afraid to look even more silly.

Don't be throwing around the "truth" word. Once again a silly comment made by someone who not only has the inability to stay on topic, but also made by someone who does not know the meaning of the word "stupid".

You may call me offensive or may say that I made a comment that you found offensive. But to say that I am stupid just makes you look ridiculous.

Do you actually mean that you are truly sorry? No, you don't. Now should I jump all over you for saying something off handed?

You've posted one line comments that have littel todo with the subject or the train of thought people are following, and now you've hung on to a comment that is totally irrelevant, petty and silly completely derailing another thread.

You would make Ann Coulter proud, and that is not a compliment.

I suggest you put me on your ignore list.

KharmaDog
I suggest you put me on your ignore list.

A fine retort.

Bardock42
A fine retort.

I know how you feel, it hurts so bad, you took your time thinking about what the hell is wrong with the world, and laid it all out in beautiful prose....and they just answer with a totally unrelated one-liner.

KharmaDog
I know how you feel, it hurts so bad, you took your time thinking about what the hell is wrong with the world, and laid it all out in beautiful prose....and they just answer with a totally unrelated one-liner. laughing out loud

Lord Urizen
Ann Coulter is a hateful b*tch.

She is obsessed with attacking Clinton, she even was as desperate as to attack Paris Hilton in a political debate which had nothing to do with Paris.

She needs to take that stick outta her ass.

PVS
its common practice to blame clinton.
its easy, its baseless, it pisses people off, and it requires no thinking to do.
therefore its right up her alley.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by PVS
its common practice to blame clinton.
its easy, its baseless, it pisses people off, and it requires no thinking to do.
therefore its right up her alley.

Yeah, but the thing is What Did Clinton EVER do thats so bad? Get a blowjob......? o0o0o0o0o0ooo big deal, then we should ALL be fkn impeached

Ann Coulter is a ****

badabing
I don't agree with left or right wing bomb throwers. IMO, Ann Coulter stooped to Ward Churchill's level. There are better ways to get points across. Vitriolic banter always demeans any valid point of view.

PrincessMary
Originally posted by PVS
" These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them.

I agree with her in part, sometimes it does seem that the widows think the attack happened to them only, because no one elses husband was killed.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PrincessMary
I agree with her in part, sometimes it does seem that the widows think the attack happened to them only, because no one elses husband was killed.

Please back this comment up with an example. As you said 'sometimes', I am sure you have multiple examples. I am looking for examples where these women (whose husbands were killed in a most horrific manner and who had to watch their deaths over and over again and who were subjected to a relentless media hype over the event that caused the deaths of their husbands and who then watched as their president whored out their husbands deaths in order to rally the country behind a war against another country who had nothing to do with the war and then to top it off actually could have gone after the people responsible but instead chose to go after Sadam) think that the attack happened only to them.

Mindship
laughing out loud

And another tattoo on her neck that says "Cut on dotted line"....

How about a tattoo that says, "This is what the virgins in heaven look like."
That oughta stop the suicide bombings.

Darth Jello
now why wasn't there this much outrage when she advocated the murder or forceful conversion of muslims? or when she called the democratic party another failure of judaism? or when she said it's our duty to rape the environment? Or when she said that Episcopalians aren't real christians? Or when she was directly involved in illegal activity in the clinton sex scandal? or when she commited voter fraud in florida? Or when she was found to have falsified half of her driver's liscence?
welcome to reality, she's just a worthless, loud, spiteful cvnt and doesn't deserve anything she has. She should be thrown in a jail cell for 20 years and left to rot.

Lord Urizen
now why wasn't there this much outrage when she advocated the murder or forceful conversion of muslims? or when she called the democratic party another failure of judaism? or when she said it's our duty to rape the environment? Or when she said that Episcopalians aren't real christians? Or when she was directly involved in illegal activity in the clinton sex scandal? or when she commited voter fraud in florida? Or when she was found to have falsified half of her driver's liscence?
welcome to reality, she's just a worthless, loud, spiteful cvnt and doesn't deserve anything she has. She should be thrown in a jail cell for 20 years and left to rot.

You are a damn genuis ! She's a **** and needs to be eliminated from politics !

Darth Jello
she's not in politics. She needs to be eliminated from society because she makes people feel like she should be eliminated from the mortal plane.

.:Space Opera:.
"hillary isnt president yet"

-PVS

YEEEEESSSS. that was f'king hilarious.

PVS
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/TOF-Coulter-Wido.mov

FOXNEWS AND OREILLY TO THE RESCUE!!!
*cue john williams superman score*

these scum stick together through thick and thin.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS

AHHH! So, now it's a "culture war".

Is that like the war on drugs?

How basic is human culture, and how could such a war be won?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS

Bill O'Rielly defending Coulter is like a convicted pedophile telling me how nice a guy the convicted rapist is in the next cell. Both lack a certain credibility.

What's great is that of you look down from that story you see a link where Keith Olbermann busts Coulter for playing the same card that she accuses these widows of, but Ann only waited two days to play her hand out.

Lord Urizen
Space Opera....u are Christian...and conservative.

What is your opinion on Ann Coulter?

The Omega

PVS
i disagree omega.
imho what really matters is the people who pay attention and agree with her excrement.
they are the ones who produce the demand. granted, the REACTION from the
opposition helps boost ratings/book sales, but i dont think flatout ignoring is good either.

people who disagree, but pay attention at least have the advantage of knowing their facist psychotic whore enemy.

Darth Jello
No one paid that much attention to some of the worse stuff she's said yet she's still around. She's just pissed cause Bill Maher never ****ed her, no matter how hard she tried to flirt with him on politically incorrect.

Capt_Fantastic

docb77
Anne Coulter isn't stupid. She's intelligent, witty, etc. What you could say is that she's mean spirited.

Everyone realizes that she was talking about 4 specific 9/11 widows from New Jersey, right? She's talked about this in interviews since the book came out. Apparently hundreds of other 9/11 widows agree with here. Funny how 4 people get a bunch of attention, but the ones who aren't anti-Bush are just ignored.

there's my hasty 2 cents. (don't have time to say any more)

PVS
Originally posted by docb77
Anne Coulter isn't stupid. She's intelligent, witty, etc. What you could say is that she's mean spirited.

Everyone realizes that she was talking about 4 specific 9/11 widows from New Jersey, right? She's talked about this in interviews since the book came out. Apparently hundreds of other 9/11 widows agree with here. Funny how 4 people get a bunch of attention, but the ones who aren't anti-Bush are just ignored.

there's my hasty 2 cents. (don't have time to say any more)

ignored or just not attacked and accused of enjoying their husbands' deaths?
nice try at hugging her nuts.

docb77
Originally posted by PVS
ignored or just not attacked and accused of enjoying their husbands' deaths?
nice try at hugging her nuts.

You're one to talk, how about a little maturity. Yeah, she only attacked 4 of them, the so called "Jersey girls". And while I don't agree with how she made it, I do think her point is valid.

The point wasn't whether Coulter ignored them, it was that the media as a whole covered only the 4 and ignored the hundreds. That I think is the point she was trying to make.

Of course if we're to believe her interviews she's surprised that this is the only thing in the book that the left is really criticizing. She thought other things in there would be more provacative to the liberals. (don't ask me what, I haven't read any of her books)

PVS
You're one to talk, how about a little maturity. Yeah, she only attacked 4 of them, the so called "Jersey girls". And while I don't agree with how she made it, I do think her point is valid.

The point wasn't whether Coulter ignored them, it was that the media as a whole covered only the 4 and ignored the hundreds. That I think is the point she was trying to make.

Of course if we're to believe her interviews she's surprised that this is the only thing in the book that the left is really criticizing. She thought other things in there would be more provacative to the liberals. (don't ask me what, I haven't read any of her books)

these "hundreds" you claim are matched by "hundreds" who are against the war. the difference is that neither are being attacked by coulter just yet. and as far as her criticising, if you paid any attention to what they are saying, its a criticism for how sloppily 9-11 was handled and what little has been done to protect us from another. i guess they deserve to have words put in their mouths and be accused of enjoying the deaths of their loved ones, since you disagree with them. of coarse when widows appeared at bush's reelection campaign, they deserved respect and reverence, just as long as conservatives agree.

hypocrisy and double standards ROCK!!! rock

now, without parroting what coulter said, please present any quotes from the 'jersey girls' which you find offensive enough to attack in such a manner. i'll be waiting.

PVS
now the mindnumbing wingnut talking points are eroding my brain messed
strike the comment on being against the war and replace with:

..."hundreds" who want questions answered about the events of 9/11 and what has been done as a result to safeguard us.

this is what they asked and this is why they are attacked:

1. Was NORAD aware of the four hijacked planes veering off course even before being reported by the FAA? If not, please explain why NORAD, which monitors 7000 flights a day, was unable to track the four aberrant flights.

2. At precisely what time was NORAD notified of each plane being hijacked? What was their response?

3. Who determined from which bases the F-16s should be scrambled? Why were fighter jets scrambled from such distant bases such as Langley Base in Va. instead of Andrews Air Force Base, a mere 10 miles from the Pentagon? Who were the pilots of these F-16s?

4. Why weren’t the jets able to intercept the hijacked planes if they were airborne within eight minutes of notification? What was their airspeed?

5. It is reported that there were two F-15s off the coast of Long Island while Flights 11 and 175 were in the air. If there were indeed fighters off Long Island, why weren’t they diverted to investigate Flights 11 and 175? Were any other military planes flying routine missions on the morning of September 11th which could have responded?

6. Why did NORAD wait until after the second plane hit the WTC to try and prevent possible further attacks? Why weren’t the fighter jets that tailed flights 11 and 175 as they crashed into New York’s WTC, immediately rerouted to intercept flights 77 or 93, before they crashed into the Pentagon and Pennsylvania?

7. Why wasn’t the Pentagon defended?

8. Were surveillance satellites orbiting North American airspace on 9/11?

• What exactly does the satellite imaging reveal?
• What companies own these satellites?
• Where are the records and logs for these orbits?

9. Why were these four planes able to evade all radar? Even when the transponders are disconnected, a plane is still able to be located by its “skin” on radar screens.

10. In June 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld modified NMCC response procedure in the event of a hijacking. Could this procedural change have slowed NORAD’s response time?

11. Who was directing the defense of our country that morning?

12. What defensive actions were ordered to protect our nation during the crisis?

docb77
Originally posted by PVS
these "hundreds" you claim are matched by "hundreds" who are against the war. the difference is that neither are being attacked by coulter just yet.

Actually neither of us can make that statement. I doubt that a survey has been done focusing on 9/11 widows. I drew my conclusions from the fact that Coulter said in some interview that 4 of these widows were critical, while she had heard from hundreds who thanked her for pointing out the hypocrisy of publicizing those 4 while ignoring them, even after they offered to be interviewed. Granted not an objective source, but I haven't really seen one yet.

Originally posted by PVS
and as far as her criticising, if you paid any attention to what they are saying, its a criticism for how sloppily 9-11 was handled and what little has been done to protect us from another. i guess they deserve to have words put in their mouths and be accused of enjoying the deaths of their loved ones, since you disagree with them. of coarse when widows appeared at bush's reelection campaign, they deserved respect and reverence, just as long as conservatives agree.

I believe I already said Coulter was wrong for how she made her point. But just because they are 9/11 widows doesn't mean that the other side can't respond.

Originally posted by PVS
now, without parroting what coulter said, please present any quotes from the 'jersey girls' which you find offensive enough to attack in such a manner. i'll be waiting.

I actually hadn't heard about them before this whole debate, still haven't seen any interviews or anything with them.

PVS
I believe I already said Coulter was wrong for how she made her point. But just because they are 9/11 widows doesn't mean that the other side can't respond.

as was asked to coulter, so shall i ask you: who the **** ever said that they could not be questioned? WHO?

docb77
Originally posted by PVS
as was asked to coulter, so shall i ask you: who the **** ever said that they could not be questioned? WHO?

What'd she say?

My answer would be this: The same people who tried to shut up the swiftboat guys during the kerry campaign. How about the newspeople who put the "Jersey girls" center stage, but refuse interviews with other 9/11 widows with different views.

PVS
What'd she say?

she just made a stupid face and accused him of instigating or whatever. she had no answer at all. follow the posted video clip and see for yourself. messed

My answer would be this: The same people who tried to shut up the swiftboat guys during the kerry campaign. How about the newspeople who put the "Jersey girls" center stage, but refuse interviews with other 9/11 widows with different views.

and where is your proof that they refused to allow any other widows to speak out? give me a testimonial of a 9/11 widow who is against finding out everything that happened on 9/11, but was forbidden from speaking out by the bias liberal media. oh thats right, they dont exist. how do i know? if they did bill oreilly would have scooped them right up and paraded them all over fox news

BackFire
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~jac3he/GiveUpQuiz/hitlercoulterquiz.html

Adam_PoE
Canada did not send troops to Vietnam.

PVS
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Canada did not send troops to Vietnam.

OWNED

BackFire
Her vacant eyes belong in a bukkake pink-eye porno, not on the news.

Darth Jello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD2P3Fk0O3M&search=Coulter

Ann Cvnter's greatest hits

minus her wonderful articles cause she's careful never to say anything too islamophobic or antisemitic on the air.

PVS
Originally posted by BackFire
Her vacant eyes belong in a bukkake pink-eye porno, not on the news.

she isnt even worth that. perhaps some obscure fetish porn...maybe with a donkey using her face for a toilet...that may even be too kind.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
she isnt even worth that. perhaps some obscure fetish porn...maybe with a donkey using her face for a toilet...that may even be too kind.

Bukkake is not obscure fetish porn?

PVS
Bukkake is not obscure fetish porn?

yeah, i guess stick out tongue

you just live to contradict, dont you?

DONT ANSWER THAT!!!

...or that...

...or that...

...or that...

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, i guess stick out tongue

you just live to contradict, dont you?

DONT ANSWER THAT!!!

...or that...

...or that...

...or that...

I do indeed get told that a lot, I disagree though, I think I live to point out the truth...I should get some sort of medal for it.

KharmaDog
I think I live to point out the truth

May I direct you to the conspiracy thread........

botankus
Don't any of you know who Terrell Owens is? Not many like him (except the ones he plays for), and yet he has made a huge name for himself by pissing everyone off. Negative publicity is 10 times better than positive publicity for this guy. Hence, the platform has worked to his advantage, and now he's extremely marketable and a household name.

It should go without saying where I was going with that paragraph.

Adam_PoE
http://whitehouse.org/initiatives/posters/images/anniegun.jpg

Darth Jello
yesterday, she said that the only murtha would deserve his purple heart is if someone fragged him

Imperial_Samura
She seems rabid. I can almost imagine her being the type out there spitting on Vietnam vets when they returned despite the fact she would have been supporting the war a few months earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.