Then it Hit me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DoomedPoop
what if the mods themselves sock and pose as other/new members? example: a mod changes the name or create a new account and they didnt get sock check then they themselves ruin a thread via flamin? then after flamin, they revert back to their mod account and close the thread?

is it possible that one of the mod is a traitor?

Pink Maynard
perfect time for richard to swing by

Vraya
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
perfect time for richard to swing by agreed no expression

Mr. Bacon
this just proves to me that your a sock no expression

ladygrim
no expression

Skeets
Originally posted by DoomedPoop
what if the mods themselves sock and pose as other/new members? example: a mod changes the name or create a new account and they didnt get sock check then they themselves ruin a thread via flamin? then after flamin, they revert back to their mod account and close the thread?

Shut up...ermm

SpadeKing
haha you let pink tell you that sux

Bloigen

Royal Guard?

Vraya
Originally posted by Bloigen
Royal Guard? Royal guard got his ass banned? where have I been?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vraya
Royal guard got his ass banned? where have I been?

He did?

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
perfect time for richard to swing by

DarkC

Get out of here, Royalguard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.