sabretooth vs omega red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
??

Big Sexy
Omega Red

red sabre
oh ye by the way.... in x-factor they already fought and sabretooth beated the crap out of omega red

Whittdawg92
yeah red gets uber raped. hell, wolverine would hand omega his ass.

red sabre
anyone who thinks omega red can win read x-factor #138, sabretooth wipes the floor with omega red

Big Sexy
Can say then because I haven't read it but I have seen Omega Red take on all of the X-men

red sabre
ye but sabretooth wiped him down, omega is strong but to get him you just need to get close to him thats all sabretooth allowed him do that and then at close range he kicked omega really good

Big Sexy
Was there any difference in him when he started going crazy in the arc with Colossus's brother

red sabre
nothing special , the same omega red, just sabretooth had the claws to hurt him

Big Sexy
Wow just read a little on it. Yet another inconsistency in comics.

red sabre
you see you cant know the real skills of the character, some writer decides to make him bad ass, other decide that he wants everybody to spank him, so basically whats right whats wrong in the character you cant know, just except it all, sometimes they show you sabretooth takes out the big gons, ans sometimes people like, daredevil, black panther,quicksilver taking him out , i mean the boy took out caliban omega red and wendigo , now compare daredevil to wendigo , does it make any sense?

Mr.V
Yes

Quicksilver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sabertooth.

Speed blitzed tiger wannabe,
fair enough the rest you have more warrant to complain about.

red sabre
sabretooth was going to beat him he stuck his claws in quicksilvers arms, but he sayed something about quicksilvers sister and quicksilver got madd and ran with sabretooth into trees

Mr.V
Yep, doesnt make a difference; pietro would still own him every single time just because hes way too fast for him. Even moreso now.

red sabre
well thats depends on the writers opinion only, you cant say that he is better, because he is what the writer decides he is, if the writer will make him grab quicksilver and tear him down than thats whats gona be

Mider
i dont see how sabertooth could have beaten him that easily, omega red has unbreakable bones, is pretty strong, has that armer, has the coils that can suck your life out and dont forget the death spores.

red sabre
does it matter what he got? thats your opinion that he cant, theres a comic book that says he can and he did, he cutted the crap out of omega red and won

red sabre
oh ye... and that was before sabretooths upgrade

jinzin
Originally posted by red sabre
sabretooth was going to beat him he stuck his claws in quicksilvers arms, but he sayed something about quicksilvers sister and quicksilver got madd and ran with sabretooth into trees

that wasn't quicksilver.. that was northstar... and that was AFTER sabretooth had been fighting juggernaught for a bit...

jinzin
Originally posted by Mr.V
Yep, doesnt make a difference; pietro would still own him every single time just because hes way too fast for him. Even moreso now.
no

sabretooth got the speed/reflex upgrade in weapon x....

if a guy like cyber can own quicksilver so can sabes...

red sabre
he surprised sabretooth and grabbed him that was after sabretooth fought gambit

red sabre
and all that was before sabretooths upgrades

JohnnyDo3
Sabretooth is a homicidal maniac he'll kill omega red in 1 minute

batdude123
Well, Wolverine has never been able to outright beat Omega Red, so why would Sabretooth be able to?

red sabre
sabretooth is much better fighter then wolverine at everything ... and man i just said that he already won sabretooth beated omega red what so hard to understand?

bigbran
how is sabertooth going to hurt him? omega red is a class 10, and wolverine cant cut him, and sasbretooths claws arent adamantium, so i say omega red chokes him out or beats the heck outa him.

Big Sexy
you see you cant know the real skills of the character, some writer decides to make him bad ass, other decide that he wants everybody to spank him, so basically whats right whats wrong in the character you cant know, just except it all, sometimes they show you sabretooth takes out the big gons, ans sometimes people like, daredevil, black panther,quicksilver taking him out , i mean the boy took out caliban omega red and wendigo , now compare daredevil to wendigo , does it make any sense? I agree there really is no telling in comics.

FG725
sabretooth is much better fighter then wolverine at everything ... and man i just said that he already won sabretooth beated omega red what so hard to understand?
then why the hell did you make this thread.

FG725
besides red was holding back if you recall he says I want you alive so he couldnt go full force on Sabretooth

batdude123
Omega Red wins 7-8/10.

Warmonger
Sabertooth already beat Omega Red one-on-one in X-Factor and that was before the adamantium. Beat him like a little sissy too.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Warmonger
Sabertooth already beat Omega Red one-on-one in X-Factor and that was before the adamantium. Beat him like a little sissy too. Thats just one other event to stack on the inconsistencies of comics pile.

Warmonger
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats just one other event to stack on the inconsistencies of comics pile.

I'm not sure its that inconsistent cause I think Creed has beaten hm once before too.

Big Sexy
I dont know, I have seen Omega Red take on the X-men team including Colossus, Wolverine, and Rogue, and subdue them all

braz
rofl. Omega Red kills this. 10/10.

nimrod009
Yeah, regardless of what may have happened in that comic, Omega Red should win this at least 8/10 with his power and versatility...he must have been having a bad day stick out tongue

It's very difficult for Sabretooth to even get near Omega Red, let alone hurt him. Red on the other hand, has multiple ways to put the pain to Sabretooth.

golem370
Omega Red did have tentacles didn't he? When he and Sabretooth fought?

Mider
sounds like PIS fight if sabertooth beat him

Whittdawg92
can someone plz tell me what "PIS" is ?

batdude123
"Plot Induced Stupidiy." wink

Whittdawg92
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

jrodslam
Red wins.

Warmonger
No. Sabertooth wins...Again.

Warmonger
Originally posted by nimrod009
Yeah, regardless of what may have happened in that comic, Omega Red should win this at least 8/10 with his power and versatility...he must have been having a bad day stick out tongue

It's very difficult for Sabretooth to even get near Omega Red, let alone hurt him. Red on the other hand, has multiple ways to put the pain to Sabretooth.

He was uisng his death factor. It just wasn't enough to put Creed down. Hell it doesn't stop Wolveriene from fighting him either.

Come to think of it didn't Wolverine beat him too? So if anything is PIS its Omega Red beatign the X-Men.

Sea King
He was uisng his death factor. It just wasn't enough to put Creed down. Hell it doesn't stop Wolveriene from fighting him either.

Come to think of it didn't Wolverine beat him too? So if anything is PIS its Omega Red beatign the X-Men.

thats a BURN

jrodslam

I writer didnt know what the hell he was doing. Red WASNT using the Death Factor. He was using the Phermones. Had he used the Death Factor, Sabes would be dead. Phermones are what kept Sabes healing factor in overdrive.

If Red would have used the Death Factor, Creed would indeed be down in seconds just like Wolvie has been in the past. And Wolverine has never beat Omegta Red to my knowledge. Unless you know the issue and comic.

Rick/Genis
What is the point in creating a thread titled "Sabertooth Vs. Omega Red", then, when someone says an opinion that conflicts the thread creators opinion, they state "It's already happened and I'm right so don't bother posting!"?

(I must say, I'm not directly quoting the thread creator, but that's the impression I'm getting from him...)

Warmonger
Originally posted by jrodslam
I writer didnt know what the hell he was doing. Red WASNT using the Death Factor. He was using the Phermones. Had he used the Death Factor, Sabes would be dead. Phermones are what kept Sabes healing factor in overdrive.

If Red would have used the Death Factor, Creed would indeed be down in seconds just like Wolvie has been in the past. And Wolverine has never beat Omegta Red to my knowledge. Unless you know the issue and comic.

Splitting hairs?

X-Factor 138

Omega Red: "Now come closer, Creed my Death Factor Phermone should keep your enhanced healing factor busy enough to put you in a weakened state."

Sabertooth: "Not weak enough for your purposes."

Omega Red couldn't even turn the Death Factor Phermones off thats why he needed the Synthesiszer. So yes Creed did stand up to Omega Red's Death Factor.

jrodslam
Splitting hairs?

X-Factor 138

Omega Red: "Now come closer, Creed my Death Factor Phermone should keep your enhanced healing factor busy enough to put you in a weakened state."

Sabertooth: "Not weak enough for your purposes."

Omega Red couldn't even turn the Death Factor Phermones off thats why he needed the Synthesiszer. So yes Creed did stand up to Omega Red's Death Factor.

no

The Phermones is the air-type power - Makes people dizzy and could kill them if exposed long enough. People with healing factors like Wolvie and Sabes use most of their healing factor to counteract the Phermones, but it makes them a bit woozy and weak at first.

The Death Facor is the draining-type power - Drains people of their life force and if drained long enough, drains down to the bone and beyond. When applied to Wolverine, he was out in a matter of a couple ofseconds.

It seems you dont know much about Red. Red can decide when and when not to turn off the Phermones. Red has needed the C-Sizer for many years. The reason for him needing it is so that he doesnt HAVE to use the DEATH Facor to drain people of their life energy sustaining his own.

Omega Red used the Phermones on Sabertooth in X-Factor #138.

batdude123
Omega Red wins 8/10.

Warmonger
Originally posted by jrodslam
no

The Phermones is the air-type power - Makes people dizzy and could kill them if exposed long enough. People with healing factors like Wolvie and Sabes use most of their healing factor to counteract the Phermones, but it makes them a bit woozy at first.

The Death Facor is the draining-type power - Drains people of their life force and if drained long enough, drains down to the bone and beyond. When applied to Wolverine, he was out in a matter of a couple ofseconds.

It seems you dont know much about Red. Red can decide when and when not to turn off the Phermones. Red has needed the C-Sizer for many years. The reason for him needing it is so that he doesnt HAVE to use the DEATH Facor to drain people of their life energy sustaining his own.

Omega Red used the Phermones on Sabertooth in X-Factor #138.

Is that a fact? Well thats certainly possible. However going off of the two fights I've seen with Red in it I can't say I've seen this instant drain power except used on throw-away civilians. I've seen even nightcrawler stand up to it for a while.

jrodslam
Is that a fact? Well thats certainly possible. However going off of the two fights I've seen with Red in it I can't say I've seen this instant drain power except used on throw-away civilians. I've seen even nightcrawler stand up to it for a while.

Fact indeed.

In X-Men #4, Red used the Phermones on Beast and Jubilee which knocked them out in seconds. It wouldnt nor did it ko Wolvie. Red then grabbed him and used the Death Factor which knocked Wolvie out in seconds.

Nightcrawler didnt stnd up to the Phermones at all. As soon as Red released them, Kurt fell to his knees then Lady D punched him in the water.

King_Mungi
Indeed I have the same issue with Red against the X-Men. Wacky Hand resurrecting him.

Warmonger
Ah well it seems I was mistaken.

But Creed did receive a massive boost in both his toughness and durablity from Weapon X since that fight, so I'm not so sure he'll go down in seconds but I am willing to concede he loses more often than not then.

jrodslam
You have to give them credit. They did manage to control him for that time.

Warmonger
Who controlled who?

jrodslam
Ah well it seems I was mistaken.

But Creed did receive a massive boost in both his toughness and durablity from Weapon X since that fight, so I'm not so sure he'll go down in seconds but I am willing to concede he loses more often than not then.

Creed wont go down in seconds as long as the Death Factor isnt applied. If Red uses the Phermones or just pure h2h and tentacles, the fight can last for hours maybe even days. If Red wraps Creed in the tentacles, Creed isnt getting out. Red could then try to break hs neck or drown him if they are by water.erm

jrodslam
Who controlled who?

Red was in stasis and the Hand(under leadership of Matsuo) ressurected him.

masterbruce
Red beats Creed 7/10

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
Red beats Creed 7/10

No he doesn't.. Wolverine can stalemate Red for near 18 hourse before going down.

Creed made Red run away during a fight BEFORE his weapon x-upgrades...
Creed stomps Red's ass all over the arena and back.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
No he doesn't.. Wolverine can stalemate Red for near 18 hourse before going down.

Creed made Red run away during a fight BEFORE his weapon x-upgrades...
Creed stomps Red's ass all over the arena and back.

that one showing can be disgarded as PIS

I would assume Wolverine might have a better chance against Red simply because his claws might cut the tentacles whereas Creed possesses no such danger

While Sabes is faster and more durable, Red has a greater arsenal and much longer reach to keep creed away with his tentacles.

jinzin
that one showing can be disgarded as PIS

Yeah it COULD if it was in contrast to a plethora of less-impressive COMPARIBLE showings, or directly comparible showings.. this isn't the case though...

Omega Red had his chance to prove he could take Sabretooth and he failed...
The only reason you're calling out PIS is because the EVIDENCE says your ridiculously undereducated opinion is flat out wrong...

You don't even supply one good reason to say why it COULD be PIS.. why? Because it's not and we both know it.

I would assume Wolverine might have a better chance against Red simply because his claws might cut the tentacles whereas Creed possesses no such danger
His claws MIGHT be able to cut them, thus far they haven't proven capible of that though and it's not a strategy that Wolverine's had to employ in order to stave off OR.. so once again you lack evidence to support your opinion.

While Sabes is faster and more durable, Red has a greater arsenal and much longer reach to keep creed away with his tentacles. Red does have a reach advantage, but both Wolverine and Sabretooth have been able to negotiate it...
Red has more in his arsenal but it's a non factor since Creeds defensive attribute nullify it completely.

snoopdogg
Omega Red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.