Marvels Ares vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The God of War vs The Unstoppable Juggernaut.

Ares- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_%28Marvel_Comics%29 & http://www.marvel.com/universe/Ares

vs

Juggernaut- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

Whittdawg92
umm...am I the only one that sees the IMMORTAL part?

red sabre
are you talking about the old 8 day juggernaut or the curent?

MJOILNIR
I dont see one being able to do a hell of a lot to the other, LOL

golem370
Juggernaut is stronger possibly Immortal has does not seem to be hurt and has a force field vs Ares has years more experience he is 100 times a better fighter oh and he is Immortal he faster smarter and is more agile

Whittdawg92
either stalemate or ares breaks jugg in half.

bigbran
trion juggs wins.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by bigbran
trion juggs wins.

who?

newjak86
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
either stalemate or ares breaks jugg in half. Ares as good as he is is not stronger or way more skilled then Thor. If Thor can't break Cain then Ares won't as well. In fact Hercules who some consider to be a tad stronger than Thor but without the weapon has beat Ares before.

Cain managed to handle Thor before he can handle Ares.

Milkie
Hercules is way stronger then Thor

roughrider
Ares has quickly gotten a following in comics - they've come to find deeper parts of his character, which is good. But, unless he gets some enchanted sword that can bypass Juggernaut's protection, I can't see him causing Cain any harm.

UltimateStryfe
yep.

who is Trion Juggernaut?

newjak86
Originally posted by Milkie
Hercules is way stronger then Thor They once had an arm wrestling contest that was shattering the planet. It was a stalemate so no Hercules is not leaps and bounds above Thor.

While I do belive he is a little stronger he isn't that much stronger.

Ares for all purposes is a much weaker Hercules who is probably just a little better fighter.

Milkie
I payed Hercules.

Whittdawg92
stalemate then dammit!

Mider
cant be a stalemate, you just heard it herc and thor arent that much stronger then each other, when thor meets up with juggs he usually gets smacked around, the hammer bounced off the guy.

Whittdawg92
this is ARES not herc or thor.

Milkie
Herc is stronger then Ares but Ares is a better fighter then Herc

Do the math...

Whittdawg92
you can't beat immortal, so jugg wins, but he can't kill him.

Milkie
WHAT?

FujiFuu
Olympian godhood also gives him other, more rarely used abilities; he can walk among humans unseen and possess any mortal, like he once possessed Erik Masterson.
WHAT?

According to the wikipedia site whats just stopping ares from possesing Juggernaut and then I donno doing what spiderman does and leave him in tonnes and tonnes of cement, that'll stop him long enough to be considered a win... no?

Milkie
Why did you quote me?

I already know that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.