ewwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ena

Capt_Fantastic
I'll keep your comments in mind next time I'm harassing a girl for her number or feeling her up at a bar.

Lord Urizen
Ena I'm sorry to hear that.

I HATE IT when people give me compliments. It makes me want to throw up !

AND I HATE when people ask me for my phone number ! It's so ewwwwwwww...and disgusting and yucky and icky poo !

I think its gross when people are attracted to me..eww yucky...like they wanna have SEX or something...eww....yucky yucky poo

Arachnoidfreak
How...ironic.

JacopeX

Robtard
Though I agree with you that people shouldn't be harassed, I have one problem with what you said. If that old man who 'harrassed' you had been a guy you found attractive those same comments; said the same exact way wouldn't have bothered you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I'll keep your comments in mind next time I'm harassing a girl for her number or feeling her up at a bar.

You wait...once I see you at a bar I'll totally harass you....

Originally posted by Lord Urizen

AND I HATE when people ask me for my phone number ! It's so ewwwwwwww...and disgusting and yucky and icky poo !

I think its gross when people are attracted to me..eww yucky...like they wanna have SEX or something...eww....yucky yucky poo

Idiot.

Ena
the thing is i was completly on my own i told him i wasnt interested but the idiot still went on!!

JacopeX
Self Defence class wink

The Omega
Ena> Ignore and forget. Discussing it here is giving the guy more attention than you seem to want to give him... Unless the point is discussing how much attention YOU get... ?

JacopeX
And I have a feeling this should be in the OTF BTW

Ena
when i went back to college the next day my mates would not let me forget it they packed my bag with stones one of them even handed me a brick!!!

owh yeh that day i just had a full day of college and i looked like a reck!!

Ena
Originally posted by The Omega
Ena> Ignore and forget. Discussing it here is giving the guy more attention than you seem to want to give him... Unless the point is discussing how much attention YOU get... ?
i was just saying why are guys so bloody perverted and still keep going after you tell them your not interested

Robtard
Originally posted by Ena
i was just saying why are guys so bloody perverted and still keep going after you tell them your not interested

In the distance, I hear the worlds smallest violin playing the saddest tune for you...

P.S. Not all guys harass women.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Ena

oi to all the pervy guys on this site why do you do this?

So you assume there a perverts like those guys here in the forums and you're asking them why they do it? I don't get it...

Originally posted by Ena

owh yeh nearly forgot whne you when you beep in car or pinch ass whne you walk by this is not found attractive in any way!!!

You completely lost me there....

debbiejo
I just have to say "Just ignore it"........unfortunately this kind of stuff happens......

Unless you can think of something clever to say back........

Arachnoidfreak
I think someone needs an English class.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
You wait...once I see you at a bar I'll totally harass you.

As in "Do I wait tables?" No, I couldn't. I don't have the temperment. But feel free to harass me.

Bardock42
As in "Do I wait tables?" No, I couldn't. I don't have the temperment. But feel free to harass me.

There's no fun in it if you don't wait......

Capt_Fantastic
There's no fun in it if you don't wait......

I thought the fun was for me, as in the harassing part. That's very selfish of you.

Bardock42
I thought the fun was for me, as in the harassing part. That's very selfish of you.

Hmm, yes..basically yes...it is....but I don't mind if you enjoy it....it's just not my intention.

Capt_Fantastic
Hmm, yes..basically yes...it is....but I don't mind if you enjoy it....it's just not my intention.

I suppose it goes without saying that you are thumping your bible while typing that....bigot.

Great Vengeance
I suppose it goes without saying that you are thumping your bible while typing that....bigot.

Lol.

A.J

A.J

I think its gross when people are attracted to me..eww yucky...like they wanna have SEX or something...eww....yucky yucky poo DU what you up to man confused wink

bogen
pervs exost, always have, always will.
it's trying to combat them, try pepper spray or better yet a martial art.

JacopeX
Thats what I told her

Self defence Clasess

A.J
womens defence class always seems to work...not for myself off course

Ena
theres the nice guys that just come up to you and ask you. if you say your not interseted then they just like fair play and piss off.

the dude that followed me looked like he was in this late 40's
the dude in the restaraunt looked like he was in his early 50's and also one of the waiter told me how old he was 50 something

Mišt
If they're in their 40s, 50s etc, call the copserm Just say their pedophiles, they'll piss off pretty quick.

A.J
Originally posted by Ena
theres the nice guys that just come up to you and ask you. if you say your not interseted then they just like fair play and piss off.

the dude that followed me looked like he was in this late 40's
the dude in the restaraunt looked like he was in his early 50's and also one of the waiter told me how old he was 50 something thats sick way to old for you in the first place shouldnt even be thinking about it sad

and report the guy who folowed, you like 16 17 deffently to old, your bithday is a day before mine eek!

Pink Maynard

A.J
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I like the way you wiggle naughty who doesnt, wink

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

§ilent
Lmao.

Raven Guardia
this thread = What the f**k?

GCG

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by A.J
DU what you up to man confused wink

Just being a Bardock...i mean an idiot wink

A.J
Just being a Bardock...i mean an idiot wink laughing thats he urizen i like to see eek! cool

Eternalist 04

A.J
this thread and all you people shame me sad

Eternalist 04
as well do u aj wink

SpadeKing

A.J
Originally posted by Eternalist 04
as well do u aj wink yes wink

A.J
Originally posted by SpadeKing
ask Pink maynard or mist they would know good idea with mist but hes left stick out tongue

SpadeKing
awwww that ruined our threesome no expression
oh AJ come here
shifty messed

leonheartmm
ok this is ridiculous. you obvioulsy believe they are PERVY because of the moralist crap theyv taught you in younger age. in REALITY, they admired you as having a great physique and sex appeal, whats so horrible about that, if youy were smart you cudv gone over and told them face to face to lay off as you didnt much enjoy shouting and obsessive following when you didnt think in the same way about them.

A.J
awwww that ruined our threesome no expression
oh AJ come here
shifty messed im coming eek!

A.J
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ok this is ridiculous. you obvioulsy believe they are PERVY because of the moralist crap theyv taught you in younger age. in REALITY, they admired you as having a great physique and sex appeal, whats so horrible about that, if youy were smart you cudv gone over and told them face to face to lay off as you didnt much enjoy shouting and obsessive following when you didnt think in the same way about them. but shouting pervy stuff to a girl who is way to old for them is sick either way

leonheartmm
the way you talk its like you were born without desire or something. which is hypocritical i think.

A.J
the way you talk its like you were born without desire or something. which is hypocritical i think. They may like her but shouting it out in the midlle of the street is still wrong, I control what i do, i dont hit on 13 year olds no matter how good looking they are, there is a 13 year old girl who i know and is nice and tried to flirt but i control myself and told her to stop. And so should those men.

Eternalist 04
Originally posted by A.J
they may like her but shouting it out in the midlle of the street is still wrong i control what i do, i dont hit on 13 year olds no matter how good looking they are, there is a 13 year old girl who i know and is nice and tried to flirt but i control myself and told her to stop.

prude... u couldve at least touched her eek! laughing

SpadeKing
dude we had a 13 year old ho here before she looked like she was 19 she was like 5' 9" some guy got in trouble for pickin her up he didn't know seh was 13, and it was a prostitute ermm

A.J
prude... u couldve at least touched her eek! laughing i know its tempting but 13 is to young for me no matter what. stick out tongue

A.J
dude we had a 13 year old ho here before she looked like she was 19 she was like 5' 9" some guy got in trouble for pickin her up he didn't know seh was 13, and it was a prostitute ermm OMFG whore !!! stick out tongue

Eternalist 04
lol how old are you?

leonheartmm
OHHHH! i didnt know shes was 13. well i suppose then it really is wrong.

A.J
lol how old are you? 16 2 months but i still think 13 is to young smile

A.J
OHHHH! i didnt know shes was 13. well i suppose then it really is wrong. shes not 13 i was useing that girl as a example, she is about 17 i think, and those guys was about 40 and 50 i think she said

Eternalist 04
pfft... then i wouldnt touch her.... hmm.... maybe if u were 14 then it would be different

leonheartmm
but she still needs to open her mind a little or she might grow up to be an impression of who she is now which isnt very healthy.

A.J
but she still needs to open her mind a little or she might grow up to be an impression of who she is now which isnt very healthy. shouting things is bad enough but the guy or guys folowed her up the street if some guy done that to me i would be pissed and worried it is sick no matter how you put it,

A.J
pfft... then i wouldnt touch her.... hmm.... maybe if u were 14 then it would be different if i was 14 i wouldnt mind but 13 is my limit smile

SpadeKing
OHHHH! i didnt know shes was 13. well i suppose then it really is wrong.

laughing

A.J
laughing i dont understand why thats funny confused

SpadeKing
Originally posted by A.J
i dont understand why thats funny confused

me neither I just feel like laughing laughing

A.J
me neither I just feel like laughing laughing ill join you laughing

SpadeKing
Originally posted by A.J
ill join you laughing

hysterical
no expression ................................

hysterical

A.J
laughing

NO MORE SPAM

SpadeKing
Originally posted by A.J
laughing

NO MORE SPAM

awww ok laughing
so wat were we talkin bout again? 13 yr. old girls?

A.J
awww ok laughing
so wat were we talkin bout again? 13 yr. old girls? shut up mad stick out tongue

SpadeKing
laughing out loud ok

A.J
laughing out loud ok gdgd wink

SpadeKing
lol1
the thing is I have actually been laughin the whole time

A.J
lol1
the thing is I have actually been laughin the whole time really ? eek!

#1avalon_fan
hmm... when im older, i wouldn't be bothered to be a waitress at a bar at all, heck, i might even be able to be a waitress at Coyote Ugly!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.