X-Men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ReverendM@k@shi
Sorry if this has been done before...but this movie sucked. What happened to Wolverine? It was like he popped too much estrogen. Iceman and Collosus were next to useless...

masterkit
sad
is there no end to u peeple

Icicle
Originally posted by masterkit
sad

lol I was thinking the same thing...

btw, I thought it was more then Good

masterkit
yes i thought it was more than good to

ReverendM@k@shi
sad

You actually liked it? There was absolutly no "You are a god among insects" type moments at all.

masterkit
thats doesnt mean it wasnt good

ReverendM@k@shi

Yes it does. The transport seen for instance...Juggernaut and Multiple Man join Magneto as soon as they appear. They didn't take time to ask the simple question who the hell are you?

Icicle

I Agree!!

And I thought there were some really good moments!

masterkit
There were very good moments-esspecially some that made u like go like WOW blink

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Icicle
I Agree!!

And I thought there were some really good moments!

Just for kicks could you name some?

Icicle
Originally posted by ReverendM@k@shi
Just for kicks could you name some?

Ok to name a few.....

I really liked how they made Pyro magnetos right hand man.

I liked when Mystique took the cure for magneto, and magneto left her.
I liked Jeans transformation into the pheonex (not exactly like the comic, but it worked for the movie.)

I liked when the pheonex killed Charles, that was a fantastic scene!

I liked how they introduced Angel, even though it was a small part, they did a good job of showing the relationship between him and his father. and how tough it is for him to hide his wings.

I liked when Pyro bad mouthed Charles, and Magneto yelled at him. really showed his true feelings (well sorta)

I did not like the Bobby and Kitty thing, or the lack of Rouge, but oh well.

There were some pritty good lines, but I can't remember them all that much, lol the movie went by in a blur I was so exsited. I have to see the movie again to refresh my mind.

The movie wasn't perfect, but I left the movie theater with a smile on my face, and ideas in my head, and for me thats all that matters smile

ReverendM@k@shi
Ok to name a few.....

I liked Jeans transformation into the pheonex (not exactly like the comic, but it worked for the movie.)

I liked how they introduced Angel, even though it was a small part, they did a good job of showing the relationship between him and his father. and how tough it is for him to hide his wings.

I liked when Pyro bad mouthed Charles, and Magneto yelled at him. really showed his true feelings (well sorta)

There were some pritty good lines, but I can't remember them all that much, lol the movie went by in a blur I was so exsited. I have to see the movie again to refresh my mind.

The movie wasn't perfect, but I left the movie theater with a smile on my face, and ideas in my head, and for me thats all that matters smile

Those seens were the cream of the crop as far as the movie went but. . . there wasn't that certain effect that Bryan Singer had on the series. But I must say Pyro was the king in there.

Sea King
i liked it but i dont think they played mags quite right i understand the feeling he had for prof x and all but their was something missing

FG725
Ok to name a few.....

The movie wasn't perfect, but I left the movie theater with a smile on my face, and ideas in my head, and for me thats all that matters smile I agree with some of it however I didnt like the whole Angel thing, Jean transformation eh it was decent the scene where charles dies and wolverine is making his way over there and Mags is watching was awesome. No collosus vs. Juggs made me cry for two days,and I really dont think there is much they could've done with Rogue I hope she leaves the plot actually Brian Singer made her nothing like she was, she is a damsel in distress in the movie where in the comics she'd have beaten Magneto's ass when they were going to lady liberty

Flammable Fun
Colossus vs Juggernaut would've been the shiznat.

And you need to stop bitching about the movie. If you like it, then talk about it. If you don't, then don't talk about it. Really, it's pretty simple.

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Flammable Fun
Colossus vs Juggernaut would've been the shiznat.

And you need to stop bitching about the movie. If you like it, then talk about it. If you don't, then don't talk about it. Really, it's pretty simple.

Then how would I know if there's anybody who shares my opinion on the movie?? Tell you what if you don't like the look of a thread. . . .don't go bitching about it and stay off it.

Thank you.

Jim Reaper
The movie had no heart at all. I'm sure Superman will be awesome though, way to go Singer.

cain marko
Sorry if this has been done before...but this movie sucked. What happened to Wolverine? It was like he popped too much estrogen. Iceman and Collosus were next to useless...
friggin.bloody. stupid arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhblowup

HellMaster93
I thought it was OK... but WTF was with Ratner? he threw in all these characters but they had MINIMAL scenes... there rerally were none of the REAL moments of emotion and depth that I felt in X2.... damn, if they make an X4, it'll suck so badly... and how DARE they WASTE Scott and Charlie yer they keep BLOODY logan etc... I HATE FANBOYISM!

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I thought it was OK... but WTF was with Ratner? he threw in all these characters but they had MINIMAL scenes... there rerally were none of the REAL moments of emotion and depth that I felt in X2.... damn, if they make an X4, it'll suck so badly... and how DARE they WASTE Scott and Charlie yer they keep BLOODY logan etc... I HATE FANBOYISM!

Why speak when this dude can talk for me? I must say though I didn't miss Cyclops.

RMhorse

Dreampanther
I thought it was ok if their intention was to introduce the characters and set the stage for something bigger - they introduced a lot of characters (to give all of them enough time would have made a five hour movie! not that i'm complaining, mind you...)

by the way, waht did you think of beast?! i have to admit, i was very sceptical when i first heard it was gonna be frasier....!!!!!

so, i think i'll reserve my opinion until the next one comes out, to see where exactly they are heading - i'm just happy they keep on making them!

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I thought it was ok if their intention was to introduce the characters and set the stage for something bigger - they introduced a lot of characters (to give all of them enough time would have made a five hour movie! not that i'm complaining, mind you...)

by the way, waht did you think of beast?! i have to admit, i was very sceptical when i first heard it was gonna be frasier....!!!!!

so, i think i'll reserve my opinion until the next one comes out, to see where exactly they are heading - i'm just happy they keep on making them!

I felt Beast and Pyro were the pimp daddies in there. The "stars and garters" line was cool. I don't see how they could be setting a stage for a real X-men movie when this one is called "The Last Stand".

RMhorse

Dreampanther
well, it's always a last stand, isn't it? i mean, that's what saving the world is all about! stick out tongue

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Dreampanther
well, it's always a last stand, isn't it? i mean, that's what saving the world is all about! stick out tongue

Well...Yes but the way the actors described the experience of "completing the trilogy" was kinda convincing.

R.M.horse

Dreampanther
i'm hoping for someting like batman begins, i thought christian bale made an excellent batman

ReverendM@k@shi
I'ts already been out a year or so and I haven't seen it yet...Click looks funny as hell.

HellMaster93
Why speak when this dude can talk for me? I must say though I didn't miss Cyclops.

RMhorse MUAH HA HAA!!!! I see you would belong well in the Syndicate! MUAH HA HA HAAA!!!! evil face

HellMaster93
Beast was great though. Juggs sucked except for the Juggernaut ***** line... Pyro was cool. Overall, it was OK... but not a GOOD OK...

The Pict
maybe if we all went to fox studios and asked nice enough they could remake the entire movie. with new writers and a new director. im telling you guys this could work (especially if we all take a gun or knife or somethin')

X-MEN:Cerebro
Bring Others as well. big grin

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by The Pict
maybe if we all went to fox studios and asked nice enough they could remake the entire movie. with new writers and a new director. im telling you guys this could work (especially if we all take a gun or knife or somethin')

I have a Zippo lighter and a homemade flamethrower!

R.M.horse

The Pict
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
I have a Zippo lighter and a homemade flamethrower!

R.M.horse

what more do you need? wait a sec' what colour is your zippo?

zonmoy
Yes it does. The transport seen for instance...Juggernaut and Multiple Man join Magneto as soon as they appear. They didn't take time to ask the simple question who the hell are you?

It could be that magneto is well known enough to be recognized by them. It isn't as if he hides his identity in the movies.

Kal875
Originally posted by zonmoy
It could be that magneto is well known enough to be recognized by them. It isn't as if he hides his identity in the movies. lol the whole damn world new who he was! They must of had tons of warnings about him and he must of been all over the news!

Jury
This topic should have been discussed in here X-Men The Last Stand Discussion.

The poll has no sense, I agree if this thread be closed. gambit2

Pyro Tyrannus
what more do you need? wait a sec' what colour is your zippo?

I have many Zippo lighters. That is why in the real world I am called "Pyro". Here's a list of my lighters 1. Satin Chrome with a shark(Pyro's lighter),2. High polish brass,3.Chrome with military insignia, and 4. Black matte with a red dragon on it.

The Pict
I have many Zippo lighters. That is why in the real world I am called "Pyro". Here's a list of my lighters 1. Satin Chrome with a shark(Pyro's lighter),2. High polish brass,3.Chrome with military insignia, and 4. Black matte with a red dragon on it.

phew!! if we turn up with pink or yellow lighters we could get laughed out the studios.

Pyro Tyrannus
phew!! if we turn up with pink or yellow lighters we could get laughed out the studios.

Lol.

HellMaster93
Rofl...? sad

Legion_of_Maul
sad
is there no end to u peeple he just got back from a long brake and returned to living hell in the star wars forum, he's still adjusting to crazy stuff, we all are, we can't handle it, we are losing good men every day.. sad , oh they are good men sad , noobs why, WHY ARE YOU CRUEL!, *sniff* sorry *sniff* okay eherm, for example, the maul fans have joined with the dooku fans to fight everyone and everthing we dislike...

TheKingpin
For the people who said this movie was "shit" really have no sence of taste for good movies. I mean the director did a great job, not giving any hints in the trailors and there was so much going on you wouldnt blink. Was a great movie

masterkit
Legion of Maul

ok then..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.