darth maul vs mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
this is a more experienced Maul. lets just say at the TPM he killed Obi-Wan. and 2 years later mace comes and battles maul. His saber skills increaced by quite a bit

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by mikester
this is a more experienced Maul. lets just say at the TPM he killed Obi-Wan. and 2 years later mace comes and battles maul.

We don't know how much more powerful Maul would've gotten. Also, which Windu is this? If it's the same as Maul, i.e. two years after TPM, then he loses considering I've heard tossed around that he's was on par with Qui-Gon Jinn.

Though I'm guessing it's either AOTC Mace or ROTS Mace; so he defeats Maul after an alright - but definite in favor of Windu - battle.

((The_Anomaly))
Speculation thread, impossible to tell anything.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Speculation thread, impossible to tell anything.

Hrm... I doubt Maul has a real chance of winning even with an added two years.

Flammable Fun
What Motoko and Anomaly said...

Count Kent
I see Maul taking this. He had shit loads of potential, and Mace was said to be on par with Qui-Gon, and Maul simply outclassed Jinn.

Xavius
Mace and Jinn are completely different entities altogether. Your only proof of Maul defeating Mace is:

"Mace and Jinn = on par."

Please. Present a half decent retort and I'll come back to refute it.

Count Kent
Refute what I just said *****.

Xavius
Are you . . . COMPLETELY retarded?

Count Kent
Maul would have a whole 2 years of experience, and Mace Windu would have had about 11 years less experience then he does in ROTS. Plus he hadn't even developed Vaapad at that point.

Xavius
Oh, I see. Mace can't fight if he doesn't have Vapaad, right?

Damn . . . I guess that means Maul wins.

WRONG!

Mace was still fairly young at that point and was still a powerful Jedi.

Count Kent
However he was said to be on par with Jinn, and Maul was able to compeltely outclass him at the age of 24.

darthsith19
This is total speculation but I think had Maul survived then Sidious would have started training him with the Force so he gets uber Force powers along with his saber skills. So he could probably last a while but I doubt he'd be able to beat Mace.

Lightsnake
Mace was forty during the time of TPM...and he'd developed Vaapad

Count Kent
Originally posted by Lightsnake

No he hadn't lightserpent.

Legion_of_Maul
Nobody Knows what could've happenned if Obiwan was dead, obviosly anakin wouldn't have been trained and sids plan would go to waste. it would destroy star wars as we know it today...

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Lightsnake
sorry for the double post, but how could he be forty in TPM, but in shatter point he was fourty?

Xavius
Originally posted by Count Kent
No he hadn't lightserpent.
Yes he had.

Darth_Maul_330
Umm Maul all the way..

zephiel7
Windu: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Maul: What?

Mace slashes off Maul's arm.

Windu: Does Marcellus Wallace look like a *****?

Maul: NO!

Windu: There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this
situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is trulyhis brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Maul: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

He proceeds to maul Maul with his saber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.