X-Men Spawns Four Spin-Offs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eternitygoddess
HOLLYWOOD - Producers are planning four different spin-off movies featuring characters from X-Men film trilogy.

X-Men: The Last Stand opened worldwide last week to massive audiences who will be delighted there are more mutant movies coming soon.

Australian actor Hugh Jackman has already signed on for Wolverine, which will begin shooting next year.

And 20th Century Fox's production president Hutch Parker says, "We've also talked about doing something on the kids in (Professor X's) school, focusing on their lives, and less of a global adventure for the team."

The studio is also exploring a movie based on the character of Emma Frost, a sexy mutant telepath who can transform her skin into diamonds.

She is an X-Men comics regular, but does not feature in any of the movies. Another solo project is currently being written called Magneto, which will focus on the character's pre-villain days.

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

from http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3503815

Swanky-Tuna
Three out of four of those sound interesting.

Icicle
Hmm, I hope they don't do so many that people get confused and anoyed.

masterkit
yeah i hope they dont do that either

Arcane
OMFG Emma Frost, who will play her droolio

and the student one sounds cool, wolverine's one sounds shit

steverules
I'm guessing wolverine will probably take on Omega red so I'll go too see it for that. The student one sound's ok. Magneto could be good. And Emma Frost will be good if they don't muck her up, like they did with Elektra.

RisingStorm
I hope they make one of Storm though. Too bad the movie writers (except X2) already ruined her to the extent that no one will go see a spin off of her.

cain marko
i dont think i would see the emma frost one i would like to see her as part of a film not a film about her.

NoFate007
Emma Frost isn't gonna be a movie, c'mon. Too many people don't even know her and she won't have much to do without Cyke and such. Yes, X-Men fans know her, but the general population doesn't. They'll put her in an X4 or something in place of Jean probably.

HellMaster93
yes If it come sout, I might not even bother seeing X4, honestly...

botcherby
****INIG JESSICA ALBA TO PLAY EMMA FROST... HELL YEA

steverules
She plays invisible woman so no point.

LiL nAstY GirL
I made a thread about this already

Noa
I second the motion that I hope the producers of these things really don't ruin a good story by over exposing it. That is the one good thing about the x-men movies it that they always leave you wanting more. Weather you like it or not!!lol

Britrogue
I want a movie with Rogue and Pyro in it!

Fiann@
I'm an Emma Frost fan but I don't know if a movie of her will be a great idea. Perhaps if they put her in the 'kids' movie as a teacher. I really like the idea of the movied about X-kids yes

Arcane
Originally posted by Fiann@
I'm an Emma Frost fan but I don't know if a movie of her will be a great idea. Perhaps if they put her in the 'kids' movie as a teacher. I really like the idea of the movied about X-kids yes

same the kids one would be cool, with jubilee n syren and if they did it with elixir, surge, wind dancer, wallflower, prodigy etc would be cool

Bardock42
Hmm, I think they all sound interesting actually....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.