Wolverine vs Puma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
no prep

Philip_ll
wolverine defeats puma, nuff said.bored

Philip_ll
Originally posted by Philip_ll
wolverine defeats puma, nuff said.bored

I'm gonna have to take that back, now that my memory has been refreshed. I seriously think that Puma is a bit stronger and faster than wolfie. Even though it may be a good fight, puma may pull that one out.

riceroost
Originally posted by Philip_ll
I seriously think that Puma is a bit stronger and faster than wolfie. Puma is stronger and may be a bit faster, but then again Sabretooth is a lot stronger and faster than Wolverine and Wolverine still beats him most of the time. Puma however does not have a healing factor, which would prove his downfall. Puma will have to slash Wolverine 100 times to hurt him. Wolverine really only has to slash Puma once or twice and it's over. Strange how people think Wolverine is so vulnerable to people who are stonger or faster than him, yet they fail to understand that there are only a handful of people that can survive a slash from Wolverine, and just about all of them have a healing factor or adamantium skin. POuma has neither, so he's a deadman.

Arahan
here we go again big grin

Wolverine can beat anyone, no matter how powerful, cosmic or gay.
He is a omnipotent being who cant lose to anyone, well except against ninjas and blind old mans laughing out loud

Washco
Puma is as strong as Spidey and about just as fast, so, if Spidey takes Wolvie then Puma can take the majority.

jinzin
Originally posted by Washco
Puma is as strong as Spidey and about just as fast, so, if Spidey takes Wolvie then Puma can take the majority.

but spidey can't take wolvie no

that's the problem.. you're falshoods sets up the dycotomy that spiderman does take wolverine... when in truth spiderman has failed to do so again and again.. while wolverine can't say the same about spiderman... so much for that theory eh?

Arahan
I sensed that you would come. Where ever a Wolverine thread
appears you come. Destiny cant be changed may the never ending debate about Wolverine start once again.

I want at least 100 pages. So guys go for it!!!

Marvel Boy
i'm going wolverine... he already has beaten puma

Sparkz
Originally posted by jinzin

that's the problem.. you're falshoods sets up the dycotomy that spiderman does take wolverine... when in truth spiderman has failed to do so again and again.. while wolverine can't say the same about spiderman... so much for that theory eh?

OMG 7 posts and this has already turned into a wolverine vs Spider-man thread, that has to be some sort of record.

jinzin
Originally posted by Sparkz
OMG 7 posts and this has already turned into a wolverine vs Spider-man thread, that has to be some sort of record.

not even.. you should have been here when it was me and C-master turning every damned thread ito spidey vs. wolverine.. for like 3 weeks straight...

Sparkz
not even.. you should have been here when it was me and C-master turning every damned thread ito spidey vs. wolverine.. for like 3 weeks straight...

Lol well thats one way of taking threads off topic...

Redatom65
Wolverine should be able to beat him

batdude123
bump...

Arahan
Puma is faster, stronger, more agile and dont forget the webbing ehm i mean the fangs big grin

Arahan
bump coh coh jinzin coh coh

DarkCrawler

that's the problem.. you're falshoods sets up the dycotomy that spiderman does take wolverine... when in truth spiderman has failed to do so again and again.. while wolverine can't say the same about spiderman... so much for that theory eh? Spidey fighting like a dumbass has failed to do it...not Spidey using all the tricks he has available...whistle

complexbrother
I belive Puma has the chops to take wolvie.
puma's more powerful, faster, and he always go for the throat.

Rewmac
Is Wolverine angry in the battle??? Nothing can take an angry Wolverine down... big grinbig grinbig grin laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by Washco
Puma is as strong as Spidey and about just as fast

Puma is actually faster than Spider-Man (or at least he used to be before the whole Evolve or Die storyline)

Arahan
Spidey is actually now superior in all terms well at least in strength and speed.

But dont forget guys Puma doenst hold back like Spidey he will attack Logan with everything he got.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Spidey fighting like a dumbass has failed to do it...not Spidey using all the tricks he has available...whistle

Correction, writers being dumbasses made Spider-Man "lose".wink

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Spidey fighting like a dumbass has failed to do it...not Spidey using all the tricks he has available...whistle

oh here we go again.. I don't like it it didn't happen... you may as well be saying it...

Soleran
oh here we go again.. I don't like it it didn't happen... you may as well be saying it...

ok then, I don't like it, it didn't happen... laughing

UltimateStryfe
Puma is WAY faster than Spidey and WAY stronger than Spidey.
Too fast for his spider-sense even. Senses also, and claws.
Puma throws wolvy off a building.

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey is actually now superior in all terms well at least in strength and speed.

But dont forget guys Puma doenst hold back like Spidey he will attack Logan with everything he got.

umm he's already attacked logan with everythig he had.. a drugged up logan who could harldy fight back... i failed to put logan down.. confused

you think he's gonna fair better against wolvie this time?

yeah he's stronger, and faster... so is sabretooth, wolverine still figures out how to beat him... IMO sabes would WRECK puma btw...

don't get me wrong.. puma might take this 50/50 I'm not convinced on majority, depending on his healing factor.... but lets face it the rationale for why he'd win isn't quite that good... stronger and faster? so are half the people logan fights.. it doesn't save them...

attacks him with all he's got? he's already tried and failed. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
ok then, I don't like it, it didn't happen... laughing

well at least you can say it...

Arahan
umm he's already attacked logan with everythig he had.. a drugged up logan who could harldy fight back... i failed to put logan down.. confused

you think he's gonna fair better against wolvie this time?

yeah he's stronger, and faster... so is sabretooth, wolverine still figures out how to beat him... IMO sabes would WRECK puma btw...

don't get me wrong.. puma might take this 50/50 I'm not convinced on majority, depending on his healing factor.... but lets face it the rationale for why he'd win isn't quite that good... stronger and faster? so are half the people logan fights.. it doesn't save them...

attacks him with all he's got? he's already tried and failed. confused

Didnt read that issue. Which one was it?

jinzin
wolverine.. ummm.. I don't actually remember the issue number.. I BELIEVE it's around 160 or so.. it's during the wolverine "bloodsport" arch.

Arahan
thx, i will google that. oh and i never say Logan cant beat Puma.
OR that Puma always would win. Both have good chances to take a win.
Same goes for Spidey vs Wolvi.

jinzin
NP.

yeah i know.. but your attitude doesn't do well for your wolverine sentiment...

Arahan
oh thats because no one should realize that i actually like wolverine wink
i just dont think that he should be able to win against Hulk, Thor etc.
Unfortunaltey some die hard fans really think he can shifty

Offendor
Interesting thread! I had to register to join in on it. I have an old comic where Spiderman duells against Puma in the desert. If I remember correctly Puma pretty much kicked his ass, even though spidey sensed his attacks coming. That comic was one of the coolest fight I read in my life though. I recommend you to read it if you can get your hands on it! You wont regret it.

Matching Spiderman in speed and strenght and actually be able to strike him when he sense the attack coming and nothing else is disturbing Spiderman is pretty awesome imo. Wolverine doesn't have superhuman speed right? That makes me pretty certain that Wolverine would not be able to get a hit on Puma. About the healing factor it should be pretty easy to halt, just put some stick through his eyeball up his brain when he is down and the regenerating cannot kick in, right? Doesn't sound to hard.

If the stick is removed he will be as good as new again though. I doubt that Puma will be able to actually kill Wolverine in any way, no matter how hard he tries, but I also doubt that Wolverine will be able to beat Puma in a hand to hand combat.

If Wolverine did manage to hurt Puma to make him handicapped in any way so they would be more even in fighting speed and strenght, the duell would probably be over with Wolverine as the champ eventually.

But in time, Wolverine will win because Puma die of age and Wolverine doesn't. It depends on how you declare victory. smile

StiltmanFTW
Logan does have superhuman speed. And he managed to cut Puma. While drugged.

Offendor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan does have superhuman speed.I thought he was a human with healing abilities and admantium bones, thats it.
What? When did that happend?

carver9
What? Did you really say "human"? Wolverine is one of the fastest meta in Marvel.

Offendor
Originally posted by carver9
What? Did you really say "human"? Wolverine is one of the fastest meta in Marvel. Marvel ranked his speed to 3. Is that one of the fastest? But Puma get the same grid when I search on him so there must be something wrong. Spiderman got a 5 on speed, but Puma was on par with him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Offendor
I thought he was a human with healing abilities and admantium bones, thats it.
What? When did that happend?

No, he's much more than that.

Wolverine v3, Bloodsport event written by Frank Tieri.

abhilegend
Logan wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Offendor
Marvel ranked his speed to 3. Is that one of the fastest? But Puma get the same grid when I search on him so there must be something wrong. Spiderman got a 5 on speed, but Puma was on par with him.
Go to wolverine respect thread. A great thread for a great character.

Offendor
Originally posted by abhilegend
Go to wolverine respect thread. A great thread for a great character. I cannot find it. You have to give me the link.

Ize19
Here you go: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t486007.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.