how do i handle a jealous boyfriend ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skipping_gurl
embarrasment do you think it could be the weeeed ?? hehehe

A.J
Em just try reasureing him or somthing i can be like that, it hurts bad when you really love the girl and you get jelous

skipping_gurl
yeah i totally know where your comeing from.. but sumtimes the best thing to do is trust .. xox

A.J
You can trust but still hurt i trusted my gf but hurt like hell

BakaXero
this could be funny if this is related to K.diddy

A.J
it is

BakaXero
yeah i just checked the other thread no expression

skipping_gurl
mmm... are ya'z starting to click on ?? hehehe

A.J
lol only just

BakaXero
no...
i just checked this thread before i checked the other one no expression

A.J
we know......now

skipping_gurl
k diddy's here with me now.. box

A.J
oooooo

Storm
Jealousy often comes from lack of trust, fear of rejection, insecurity, and poor communication. So, talk about how you feel with each other.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

K.Diddy
What's up nerds beer

A.J
blink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by A.J
blink

roll eyes (sarcastic) Up yours

A.J
confused

BakaXero

A.J
wacko

skipping_gurl
mm.. but what do you'z think i can do to help him not get so cut all the time at me. i mean i dont even do anything wrong .. i pwomise sad

Shelbert Lemon
If talking to him isnt an option then you need to consider if the drama is worth the relationship.

skipping_gurl
kool thanx 4 that old wise one.. ill talk to luke about that.. i'm so on it wink

dave_kodak
well im a very jealous boyfriend, and well the only advice i can give is tell him to **** off about it, it kinda worked on me.
also tell him thatif he loves u he should trust u and stuff, but also if u love him try to make him not so jealous.

yah talk to him is the best thing for it.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by skipping_gurl
kool thanx 4 that old wise one.. ill talk to luke about that.. i'm so on it wink old and wise....hmm.....ok happy ..... well anytime

BakaXero
maybe she ment "ole wise one"

Shelbert Lemon
this is true too happy

DarkC
Originally posted by A.J
Em just try reasureing him or somthing i can be like that, it hurts bad when you really love the girl and you get jelous
Haha, yeah...I've been there.

Mišt
http://matrix.thescarymonkeyshow.com/images/merovingian.jpg

Handle us? You'll handle us? You know your predecessors had much more respect!mad

DarkC

A.J
Originally posted by DarkC
Haha, yeah...I've been there. i feel your pain sad

Leo.M

Yeah, its the weed laughing Its always the weed with Luke laughing

NineCoronas

countfroggy
yeah i totally know where your comeing from.. but sumtimes the best thing to do is trust .. xox

LIKE SOMETIMES TO KEEP SOMEONE IS........LEARN HOW TO SPELL.
laughing
laughing out loud laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Originally posted by countfroggy
LIKE SOMETIMES TO KEEP SOMEONE IS........LEARN HOW TO SPELL.
laughing
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Go easy on her man, she is a noob laughing out loud

evil face

countfroggy
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Go easy on her man, she is a noob laughing out loud

evil face

OKAY. I WONDER IF SHE WENT TO SCHOOL WITH A HELMET ON BUT SHE DIDN'T PLAY SPORTS.

Pink Maynard
embarrasment do you think it could be the weeeed ?? hehehe You probaly make out with someone by the name of Pink Maynard yes

countfroggy
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
You probaly make out with someone by the name of Pink Maynard yes

nO SHE IS MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ON UR-ANUS

Pink Maynard
nO SHE IS MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ON UR-ANUS wow...settle down, tiger

just to tell you, your caps lock is on...

just tellin ya

countfroggy
wow...settle down, tiger

just to tell you, your caps lock is on...

just tellin ya

nO i DiDn'T kNoW tHaT i WiLl fIx It As SoOn As I cAn. DO YOU LIKE DANCERS? IF YOU DO THEN YOU CAN DANCE ON UR-ANUS.

Pink Maynard
nO i DiDn'T kNoW tHaT i WiLl fIx It As SoOn As I cAn. DO YOU LIKE DANCERS? IF YOU DO THEN YOU CAN DANCE ON UR-ANUS. You do know that the age limit on this site is 13, right?

K.Diddy
nO SHE IS MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ON UR-ANUS

laughing laughing laughing

countfroggy
You do know that the age limit on this site is 13, right?

ohh sorry my little friend maybe i should go somewhere else then..... yea right numbnuts. where you born stupid or was stupid born on you.

laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin'

K.Diddy
mm.. but what do you'z think i can do to help him not get so cut all the time at me. i mean i dont even do anything wrong .. i pwomise sad

smile K.Diddy never gets cut,and you DO, do things wrong,no matter how many times I have told you,kicking me in the balls DOES NOT turn me on,you go and do it anyway sad

Pink Maynard
ohh sorry my little friend maybe i should go somewhere else then..... yea right numbnuts. where you born stupid or was stupid born on you.

laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin' Now i understand that you're new on this forum, so i'll let it slide this time. But next time, not gonna let it slide. Okay little guy?

countfroggy
Now i understand that you're new on this forum, so i'll let it slide this time. But next time, not gonna let it slide. Okay little guy?

you wanna hug or maybe a cookie. laughing laughing laughing out loud

Valharu
A fight? Excellent.

Pink Maynard
you wanna hug or maybe a cookie. laughing laughing laughing out loud The funniest part about that, is that it wasn't funny at all. So what i am saying, my youngling, is that you're not funny. But its great that you seem to think you're funny. I guess if no one else will laugh with you, than all you have is yourself to laugh at.

Valharu
beer

countfroggy
The funniest part about that, is that it wasn't funny at all. So what i am saying, my youngling, is that you're not funny. But its great that you seem to think you're funny. I guess if no one else will laugh with you, than all you have is yourself to laugh at.

I PUT THE HAND ON THE PAINT ON THE PAINT ON THE PAPER!

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Valharu
A fight? Excellent. Originally posted by countfroggy
I PUT THE HAND ON THE PAINT ON THE PAINT ON THE PAPER! Are you kidding me Valharu? If i wanted to, i could eat this kid up and spit him out and make him feel about as tall as the bean sprout he has in his pants.

countfroggy
Are you kidding me Valharu? If i wanted to, i could eat this kid up and spit him out and make him feel about as tall as the bean sprout he has in his pants.

well it is good to know that you can give good head? i bet you got some pretty lips. you put the hand on the paint and your lips on my penis

Valharu
No shit Maynard. But it's good to see Countfroggy blunder his way through threads making a wanker of himself.
He's a bloody laugh. beer

Pink Maynard
well it is good to know that you can give good head? i bet you got some pretty lips. you put the hand on the paint and your lips on my penis So you're gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just dont swing that way. Have you met my friend Vinny Valentine. You and him could hook up. It would be so sweet.

K.Diddy
I have to say at the moment Maynard is owningcheers Keep the show going,I love to see a fight

NineCoronas
That blackmail about "if you love you'll trust me" is complete and utter bullshit.

Pink Maynard
No shit Maynard. But it's good to see Countfroggy blunder his way through threads making a wanker of himself.
He's a bloody laugh. beer Originally posted by K.Diddy
I have to say at the moment Maynard is owningcheers Keep the show going,I love to see a fight Boo yeah w00t

LanceWindu

Cut off his balls.

countfroggy
So you're gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just dont swing that way. Have you met my friend Vinny Valentine. You and him could hook up. It would be so sweet.

you said that you will spit me out and make me feel as tall as the bean sprout in my pants. now that sounded pretty gay. so if you wanna go on time out because you have gay tendecies then, go to your friend vinny and he will teach you a lesson that you will love

countfroggy
Boo yeah w00t

oh like totally rad dude are you like going to vinny's house a like you know play some b ball like that will be totally cool. you stupid preppy go back to your wannabe life and go back to your mommies titties. just don't don't take the left one because that is mine

Pink Maynard
you said that you will spit me out and make me feel as tall as the bean sprout in my pants. now that sounded pretty gay. so if you wanna go on time out because you have gay tendecies then, go to your friend vinny and he will teach you a lesson that you will love Hmmm.....

For some reason you took that statement too literally. Was it because you were trying to think of a great comeback, or something? Nice try, though. laughing

I had nothing saying about giving you head. But i guess when your hormones are raging, thats just what happens to your young mind. Its called puberty, jack. look into it.

And another thing, Vinny is too good for you anyway.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Cut off his balls.

and feed them to a cat.

Also, give him Aids.

countfroggy
Hmmm.....

For some reason you took that statement too literally. Was it because you were trying to think of a great comeback, or something? Nice try, though. laughing

I had nothing saying about giving you head. But i guess when your hormones are raging, thats just what happens to your young mind. Its called puberty, jack. look into it.

And another thing, Vinny is too good for you anyway.

well then you must be perfect for him in fact don't keep him waiting. in fact you said you are great at spiting things out that is as tall as my bean sprout. have fun you are on time out
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

LanceWindu
well then you must be perfect for him in fact don't keep him waiting. in fact you said you are great at spiting things out that is as tall as my bean sprout. have fun you are on time out
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

That was weak. laughing

Pink Maynard
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Again, taking things to literal, kid. Now, what i want you to do, is leave. Before anyone else catches wind of me owning your face off. Because when that happens, its going to be all out war. I'm going to become a god, and you're going to get banned, i can feel it alread. Or this is going to be your last day, because i already know that not a single person on the OTF tonight, likes you. NOT ONE! I have never seen this much hate towards a single member. Now leave, because my job has been finished. I owned you. You're going to come back with a witty retort, and i'm going to own you again. Its a viscious cycle, but if you want to keep it going, than you shall reply with a retort. If not, then leave with your tail between your legs and never return. Got it?

countfroggy
That was weak. laughing

as weak as your momma's booty

Vinny Valentine
Wow.

Alex Is Kicking ass.

droolio

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Wow.

Alex Is Kicking ass.

droolio Alex has yet to lose one! w00t

Vinny Valentine
God Damn it, I'm Not gay! cursing

K.Diddy
Cut off his balls.

Dont give her ideas blink

LanceWindu

But that's what I'm trying to do.

Vinny Valentine

Shes More ****ed Up Then You...

Jesus...

At least you don't act as stupid anymore no expression

Pink Maynard
God Damn it, I'm Not gay! cursing I had to sacrifice one of you, and mist wasn't here

K.Diddy
Again, taking things to literal, kid. Now, what i want you to do, is leave. Before anyone else catches wind of me owning your face off. Because when that happens, its going to be all out war. I'm going to become a god, and you're going to get banned, i can feel it alread. Or this is going to be your last day, because i already know that not a single person on the OTF tonight, likes you. NOT ONE! I have never seen this much hate towards a single member. Now leave, because my job has been finished. I owned you. You're going to come back with a witty retort, and i'm going to own you again. Its a viscious cycle, but if you want to keep it going, than you shall reply with a retort. If not, then leave with your tail between your legs and never return. Got it?

laughing

clappingThis is ****ing great!

K.Diddy
Shes More ****ed Up Then You...

Jesus...

laughing

I have already told her to keep away from you Vinny smile

K.Diddy
But that's what I'm trying to do.

Please dontfear I need my balls

NineCoronas
laughing

clappingThis is ****ing great! Yeah, that's pwnage in itself. You really are hated.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Yeah, that's pwnage in itself. You really are hated.

confused How did I come into it?

Vinny Valentine
laughing

I have already told her to keep away from you Vinny smile

I wouldn't F*ck her with a stolen dick.....

Pink Maynard
I wouldn't F*ck her with a stolen dick..... Than can i have that back glare

countfroggy
I had to sacrifice one of you, and mist wasn't here

you like pee pee you like pee pee and everybody knows it.

NineCoronas
I wouldn't F*ck her with a stolen dick..... laughing out loud

K.Diddy
I wouldn't F*ck her with a stolen dick.....

big grin After seeing a pic of you,I think she would say the same thing

countfroggy
God Damn it, I'm Not gay! cursing

YES YOU ARE. your friend pinky admitted it to everybody. now be good with your tendencies

Vinny Valentine

I Know, thats because my picture made her head explode.

Thats how much I can give an Orgasm, I don't even have to be doing it and BANG it happens, the head blows up.

By the Way, I get a ton of girl compliments about my picture, you don't even have the balls to post one.

countfroggy

i don't know where or what you are talking about but that is f****** funny. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Vinny Valentine
YES YOU ARE. your friend pinky admitted it to everybody. now be good with your tendencies

Not Gay, Bi.

Get It the F*ck Straight.

Jesus Christ.

Pink Maynard
YES YOU ARE. your friend pinky admitted it to everybody. now be good with your tendencies And yet, bringing me into another gay joke

what a moron no

NineCoronas
YES YOU ARE. your friend pinky admitted it to everybody. now be good with your tendencies Hahahahahahahaha.

no expression Get out you dimwitted K.Diddy Clone.

K.Diddy

By the Way, I get a ton of girl compliments about my picture, you don't even have the balls to post one.

No,I dont know how tooconfused I'm not a nerd

Vinny Valentine
i don't know where or what you are talking about but that is f****** funny. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You Didn't even understand it no expression

No,I dont know how tooconfused I'm not a nerd

Posting a picture, doesn't make you a nerd.

Not knowing how to, makes you an idiot though.

K.Diddy
I Know, thats because my picture made her head explode.

Thats how much I can give an Orgasm, I don't even have to be doing it and BANG it happens, the head blows up.

1.She will think your ugly smile

2.I seriously doubt you have even had sex smile

Vinny Valentine
1.She will think your ugly smile

2.I seriously doubt you have even had sex smile

Man, You haven't even had sex laughing out loud

Think I'm ugly?

Woop dee f*cking doo laughing out loud

K.Diddy

Posting a picture, doesn't make you a nerd.

Not knowing how to, makes you an idiot though.

I know how to post a pic once it's on the computer but I dont know how to put them on a computerconfused I dont really care eithier

but If you want I will get my gf to show you a pic of me,she has one on her computer of us wink

NineCoronas
I think your "girlfriend" is actually you on another computer in a library.

Pink Maynard

Think I'm ugly?

Woop dee f*cking doo laughing out loud I've been meaning to talk to you about this. You are kind of ugly erm

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

hystericalhysterical

NineCoronas
I've been meaning to talk to you about this. You are kind of ugly erm laughing out loud

K.Diddy

laughing Your pretty stupid then

As if K.Diddy would go to a ****ing Libary

Vinny Valentine

Yeah.

I know how to post a pic once it's on the computer but I dont know how to put them on a computerconfused I dont really care eithier

but If you want I will get my gf to show you a pic of me,she has one on her computer of us wink

Do It.

I've been meaning to talk to you about this. You are kind of ugly erm

Shut Up Alex no expression

K.Diddy
I've been meaning to talk to you about this. You are kind of ugly erm

laughing

Vinny Valentine
laughing

That is a Guys thought.

Suck it.

Pink Maynard
Yeah.

Do It.

Shut Up Alex no expression Settle down, tiger.

K.Diddy

Do It.

Fine smile I am going too see her tonight so I will get her to put one on here,it's me and her together at a pub,thats the only one she has...........I thinkconfused

Vinny Valentine
Settle down, tiger.

Don't make me pull out thee spray bottle.

Pink Maynard
Don't make me pull out thee spray bottle. Dont think i wont enjoy it naughty

Vinny Valentine
Dont think i wont enjoy it naughty

Its Full of Vinny Juice.

Pink Maynard
Its Full of Vinny Juice. isn't that just RC cola?

K.Diddy
isn't that just RC cola?

laughing

Vinny Valentine
isn't that just RC cola?

Yeah.

Valharu
laughing Your pretty stupid then

As if K.Diddy would go to a ****ing Libary laughing F*ck Your useless Vinny.

NineCoronas
Yeah, you're K.Diddy, you don't leeave your basement, do you?

K.Diddy
laughing F*ck Your useless Vinny.

hysterical

Vinny Valentine
laughing F*ck Your useless Vinny.

How did that Come out of, Anywhere?!

He doesn't know how to work a computer? and I'm Useless

K.Diddy
Yeah, you're K.Diddy, you don't leeave your basement, do you?

laughing Please dont take out your personal problems on me

K.Diddy

He doesn't know how to work a computer? and I'm Useless

We are not all geeks Vinnyconfused

Leo.M
laughing Please dont take out your personal problems on me

Burn laughing

Vinny Valentine
We are not all geeks Vinnyconfused

You Don't need to be a geek to work a computer.

Do you know how to work the oven?

And By the way, a geek is a carnival performer who bites chickens heads off, so in reality, You are the geek.

NineCoronas
laughing Please dont take out your personal problems on me Oh wow , you sure showed me. I'm going to go run now because of your massive pwning.

no expression

K.Diddy
You Don't need to be a geek to work a computer.

Do you know how to work the oven?

1.I am on a forum,so I know how to work a computer smile

2. umm........no confused I know how to ring for pizza though

K.Diddy
Oh wow , you sure showed me. I'm going to go run now because of your massive pwning.

Well,please hurry up about it smile

Vinny Valentine
1.I am on a forum,so I know how to work a computer smile

2. umm........no confused I know how to ring for pizza though

You Only Eat Pizza?

You Must be one Fat 13 year old.

Shelbert Lemon
this thread touches me touched....to mabd its where the sun doesnt shine! disgust

Pink Maynard
You Only Eat Pizza?

You Must be one Fat 13 year old. there is so much shit i could say right here

oh man

i've got so much

Leo.M
Say it beer

Valharu
there is so much shit i could say right here

oh man

i've got so much Please, go right ahead. laughing

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Leo.M
Say it beer Originally posted by Valharu
Please, go right ahead. laughing *bites lip*

UGH

*explodes*

Kraken
Wow their is a lot of Bashing on this thread plus Gay bashing that i found funny.

K.Diddy
You Only Eat Pizza?

You Must be one Fat 13 year old.

laughing When you see my pic,just remember you said I was 13 and fat and then think how much of a dumbass you are

pizza

Vinny Valentine
laughing When you see my pic,just remember you said I was 13 and fat and then think how much of a dumbass you are

pizza

I want proof its you too.

And Your girlfriend is real.

I think you've had a year since you joined to search throughout google to find this "girlfriend" and "you"

NineCoronas

pizza He's gonna post a fake one.

Leo.M

pizza

I kind of wish sorgo was around so he could see it and end all this k.diddy is 13 crap laughing

K.Diddy
I want proof its you too.

And Your girlfriend is real.

I think you've had a year since you joined to search throughout google to find this "girlfriend" and "you"

umm.........We are together in the photo...........how much more proof do you want? smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
I kind of wish sorgo was around so he could see it and end all this k.diddy is 13 crap laughing

laughing **** Sorgo

Pink Maynard
Awee.

good ol' sorgo....

He would have a field day with this lol

K.Diddy
He's gonna post a fake one.

For a start I'm not gonna post it,she is,(Skipping_gurl)I dont have the pic ON MY COMPUTER,second it would be hard for it to be fake as she has a pic of her as her avatar,and the pic she will post has us together

smile Theres quite an easy way to prove this actually,I will just get her to go on the same time as me,so you know it's not me wink

laughing Burn

K.Diddy
I guess I won no expression

Xam
hahaha wow nice thread

skipping_gurl
vinnys a dick muncher

Jonathan Mark
I love this thread... I just love any thread where K.Diddy get's pwnt by his own idiocy.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I love this thread... I just love any thread where K.Diddy get's pwnt by his own idiocy.

Really? B/c it looks like K.Diddy got the last laugh wink

btw, nice Sig thumb up

NineCoronas
For a start I'm not gonna post it,she is,(Skipping_gurl)I dont have the pic ON MY COMPUTER,second it would be hard for it to be fake as she has a pic of her as her avatar,and the pic she will post has us together

smile Theres quite an easy way to prove this actually,I will just get her to go on the same time as me,so you know it's not me wink

laughing Burn That still doesn't rpove anything. Have you ever taken an I.Q. test?

SpadeKing
to handle a jealous boyfriend have sex with his little brother then someone u met online named SpadeKing

A.J
Originally posted by SpadeKing
to handle a jealous boyfriend have sex with his little brother then someone u met online named SpadeKing laughing laughing

skipping_gurl
nah i dont want his bro.. coz he couldnt handle me anyways.. and the same go'z 4 u with ya spade dick and neardO wayz stick out tonguestick out tongue

skipping_gurl
That still doesn't rpove anything. Have you ever taken an I.Q. test?

errrrrrrrrrrrr what do u want us to do nob head.. god sake.. cum meet us then .. if u can get of the comp u neard !! lets see u ugly shit laughing laughing laughing laughing

Vinny Valentine
K.Diddy Didn't get the last laugh.

He's just so stupid he thinks he did.

NineCoronas
errrrrrrrrrrrr what do u want us to do nob head.. god sake.. cum meet us then .. if u can get of the comp u neard !! lets see u ugly shit laughing laughing laughing laughing Post a picture proving that both of you are together and are in fact the people on KMC. And you're on the computer too, you ugly nerd! Post a picture u gly shitt!

skipping_gurl
yeah its hard to face the truth ey.. its ok..

skipping_gurl
Post a picture proving that both of you are together and are in fact the people on KMC. And you're on the computer too, you ugly nerd! Post a picture u gly shitt!

no need to get cut because ur fat and ugly and a biggg neard.. and as for calling me the same things i'm calling you.. are u that thick you have to use my words.. dick head ! laughing laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>