World's Finest vs this Team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Batman and Superman

Vs.

Ghost Rider
Etrigan
Punisher
Deadshot

B and S get 30 mins prep.

Can they pull it off?

NiņoArņia
yes, most likely

Reaper777
man, any one v.s. superman isnt a fair fight, he's almost invincible, he has every power i can think of, and he gets the girl in the end.

it would be a good fight, but believe me in the end, superman always wins

i've been trying to find a team that could beat him for years! no

Soljer
Originally posted by Reaper777
man, any one v.s. superman isnt a fair fight, he's almost invincible, he has every power i can think of, and he gets the girl in the end.

it would be a good fight, but believe me in the end, superman always wins

i've been trying to find a team that could beat him for years! no

For years? Have you been ignoring ANY Cosmic level being?
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin
King Thor

You can't exactly put street levellers against the guy and expect a win, the same way you couldn't put street levellers against an herald+ level being and expect a win.

Unless it happens to be against Firelord...

Templares
Ghost Rider and Etrigan destroy the World's Finest. 30 mins aint enough to put this two uber magic beings down.

golem370
Ghost Rider & Etrigan beat Superman. Ghost Rider use his Chains to hold Superman and Etrigan come up with some magical to kills him.

Then in then end It's Batman vs Ghost Rider,Etrigan,Killshot & Punisher

Tassadar
Supes has gone up against Etrigan before and taken his breath move without flinching, Ghostriders is more powerful but he couldnt hit Superman with it, and holding down Supes is known to be nearly impossible.
While the demons are trying to deal with Supes, Deadshot and Punishers bullets are jobbing to Batman and going in random directions, as when Bruce teams up with Supes he gets his Justice League jobber aura that makes him strong enough to take on Darkseid and dodge the ****ing omega beams.
Worlds finest take it

batdude123
Etrigan would take them alone.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Batman and Superman

Vs.

Ghost Rider
Etrigan
Punisher
Deadshot

B and S get 30 mins prep.

Can they pull it off?

Punisher and Deadshot will handle the Batman.

Etrigan and Ghost Rider will gangbang Superman.

MrHeavySilence
They can do it with 30 minute prep

batdude123
Actually, yep. They would go and get the motherbox. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.