Mary Marvel & Wonder Woman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two powerful chicks vs Superman

Mary Marvel- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/MaryMarvel.htm

&

Wonder Woman- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/WonderWomanI.htm

vs

Superman- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/Superman.htm

Draco69
Mary Marvel shares a third of the Shazam power with the other two boys of the Marvel family.

That said, the girls stomp his ass into the ground. Mary is better suited to just emiting magical attacks since her fighting skills are kinda sucky.

golem370
I will add Ultimate Thor to fight with Superman. Ultimate Thor- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thor_%28Ultimate%29

wonderman
As much as I bill myself on being the ultamate WW fan, Superman would still take both of them down. I don't think mary marvel and Wonder Woman would work well together. I would have used WW and WG (Donna Try version). She's just a slightly tones down version of her big sister. Both have the warrior spirit and edge, Wonder Woman has near Superman strength and Wonder Girl has near WW strength and power...add that equation together and they may be able to take him down...or at least knock him out for a couple hours

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Mary Marvel shares a third of the Shazam power with the other two boys of the Marvel family.

That said, the girls stomp his ass into the ground. Mary is better suited to just emiting magical attacks since her fighting skills are kinda sucky.

Shouldnt she be more powerful now that Shazam's dead? confused

cheap cabbage
The wonder woman vs. superman debate will rage on long after we are dead, but mary marvel goes down in the first millisecond. She has only 1/3 the power, which means superman can speedblitz her before she can even think to say shazam. Now it comes down the superman vs. wonder woman debate. I'd give it to superman 7/10, but WW can always bring out magic stuff to hurt supes.

olympian
"Mary Marvel shares a third of the Shazam power with the other two boys of the Marvel family"

I think that after Shazams stay at New Genesis the power sharing was dropped. Its was not in play anymore iirc.

The team wins btw, obviously.

golem370
Ok take out Mary Marvel and add Power Girl so it would be Superman vs Wonder Woman & Power Girl and if Superman needs it Ultimate Thor to help Superman.

golem370
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
Diana would use Mary as Cannon long enough to pull out the sword of hephestius or the medusa head, or put on the guantlet of atlas or use her sandles to get the hell outta dodge.

golem370
Where did I say they had prep where she would have weapons?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Where did I say they had prep where she would have weapons?

Um she doesn't need prep. She has the invisable even to superman wonderdome. it carries all her weapons within it at all times. She only needed Mary to catch a couple good ones while she picks which weapon to get.

Milkie
OVERKILL

Milkie
Originally posted by Draco69

NO

Mary and Fred are now powerless

BUT in the past if Billy and Fred were using their power then the power is spilt three ways. If they are not then she has it all to herself.

BUT

I also heard that they didn't share anymore.

They have been rewritten a few times.

golem370
Well I did take out Mary Marvel and added Power Girl

golem370
and If Superman couldn't win then I said Ultimate Thor who join him against the two girls

Milkie
Mary is better then Power Girl

Adam said that himself

Milkie
UP

Soleran
Superman wins, of course, he's Superman....................they're not the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.