Rank Dc's Martial Artists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
I know this has been done before but I think we should have one offcial thread to rank dc's martial artists heres a ranking from another board ( the new wizard magazine boards to be exact) that I pretty much agree with it all credit goes to him for this list.

10. Wildcat
He had a hand in teaching Batman, Catwoman and Black Canary the pugilistic arts (that's boxing, y'all). Low on the list because he's primarily a brawler, but he can hold his own.

9. The Question
Trained by Richard Dragon, he's more versatile than Wildcat with crazy martial arts tricks most people have never heard of. He's sneaky too. And he'll fight dirty.

8. Nightwing
Trained by Batman and coached by others, one the most versatile fighters in the DCU and definitely the most acrobatic. Relies a little too much on evasion to get higher than eight.

7. Black Canary
Always a top nothc fighter, but with her recent training from Lady Shiva, she's badder than ever. Held her own against Deathstroke recently, which is no small feat.

6. Batman
It's Batman. 'Nuff said.

5. Bronze Tiger
He beat Batman on more than one occasion and proved himself many times over in the Suicide Squad. Maybe the most unerrated fighter in the DCU.

4. Connor Hawke
The one time Green Arrow was decent with a bow, but much better with his fists. There are maybe only three people in the DCU who can top him...

3. Lady Shiva
Often called the deadliest woman in the DCU, Shiva has gotten beat a few more times than you'd expect in recent years, but she's still the benchmark for most when it comes to proving whether or not you can hang with the upper echelon of fighters.

2. Cassandra Cain
Trained practically from birth to be a stone cold killing machine, she's taken Shiva down more than once and Batman to boot. Her potential is limitless and she's always learning. Very very tough to beat.

1. Richard Dragon
The end all be all when it comes to bad muthas in the DCU. Trained Batman, The Question and countless others. Bronze Tiger was his mentor, but he surpassed him a long time ago. The only time Shiva can beat him is when he lets her. Has taken Connor Hawke to school. As far as fighters in the DC Universe, Richard Dragon has no peer.

HONORABLE MENTION: Karate Kid
Didn't count him since he's from the future so he could technically be a sorta metahuman (evolution, baby!), but if he counts, he's number one easy.

so what do you guys think

B dot Rob
Connor Hawke = Meta and I think Cassandra is too. I think Question could take down Nightwing and Connor should be below Bats and Richard Dragon (thanks to being toned down recently) should fall below Cass and Shiva, and I think Drakon should be on there somewhere (probably just below Connor)

Devil Lance
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Connor Hawke = Meta and I think Cassandra is too. I think Question could take down Nightwing and Connor should be below Bats and Richard Dragon (thanks to being toned down recently) should fall below Cass and Shiva.
no they are not they always been shown to be non metas

B dot Rob
i thought his ability to instantly learn martial arts was meta? and IIRC Cass has been clocked going at meta human speeds and been often called meta-like in her abilities.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by B dot Rob
i thought his ability to instantly learn martial arts was meta? and IIRC Cass has been clocked going at meta human speeds and been often called meta-like in her abilities.

1. no Connor's ability is one he got from training
2. Yes Cass has been taped at high speed and strength levels but there has been no meta gene found in her.

HellMaster93
FACT: Cassie was trained FOM BIRTH, with abusive, psychotic methods by Cain, and really, she is SO not meta! when you've been trained from infacy by one of the best with savage metgods AND your Shiva's daughter, OF COURSE, you're a Super-ninjing hero!

Draco69
Mad Dog should be on the list. Wildcat shouldn't be on the list...

HellMaster93
Wildcat's not a mmrtial artist anyway...

Draco69
Not really. He specializes in several instances of boxing, wrestling, grappling and parrying.

Validus
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Wildcat's not a mmrtial artist anyway...
Boxing is considering martial arts.

HellMaster93
IT IS!?

Validus
IT IS!?
Why wouldn't it be?

HellMaster93
It's not very... arty...

Devil Lance
It's not very... arty...
so confused

DigiMark007
Is Cassie Batgirl? Sorry, but my DC isn't really up to snuff.

Draco69
Yep. She defeated Shiva squarely and killed her...and revived her.

Cassie's now all crazy because she was revived by Shiva (before THEIR fight) in the Lazurus Pit when she was suckerpunched by Mad Dog.

Which I hope isn't permanent since she's such a great character.

HellMaster93
Who the HELL is "Mad Dog"?

Mr.V
He a mad dog killa....damn welsey snipes, you crack me up "ching chong chi chooow" demolition man, damn that was the best tackiest movie i can remember off head. and i dont know...ask some-one who isnt having a flash back shifty

HellMaster93
Wh...?

Mr.V
Sorry mad dog, reminded me from a scene from demolition man when all the killers get released but none of the "mad dog killas" because wesley snipes (the leader) wants to be the only one. Hehe.. stick out tongue

HellMaster93
I believe you...

Draco69
Who the HELL is "Mad Dog"?

Mad Dog is basically Cassandra Cain if she had stayed as an assassin...till she was thirty.

That means, he's insane and just as insanely skilled. Cassie barely beat him.

batdude123
What about O-Sensei and Constantine Drakon? confused

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
What about O-Sensei and Constantine Drakon? confused
Not enough appearances when was the last time you've seen either of them.

batdude123
Last time I saw Constantine Drakon he handed Connor Hawke his ass on a plate. cool

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
Last time I saw Constantine Drakon he handed Connor Hawke his ass on a plate. cool
its called jobbing yes

and from I bio I just read about o-sensei it seems like he lived till 150 theres no way a normal human can live that long no

Devil Lance
oh and if anyone disagrees with this list pelease make your own and list reasons why you think sos and so should be in thta posistion.

batdude123
Originally posted by Devil Lance
its called jobbing yes

and from I bio I just read about o-sensei it seems like he lived till 150 theres no way a normal human can live that long no

It wasn't really jobbing. Constantine just basically whooped the sh*t outta Connor.

Validus
Anytime a character makes one appearance, whoops the crap out of a top tier and is then never seen again is jobbing in my eyes. It's the same deal with that MA who recently dropped Batman in JLA Classified.

B dot Rob
Here's my list smokin'
yeah I left off Drakon for reasons stated earlier though He'd go in-between Connor and Raysh

10.) Jason Todd

9.) The Question

8.) Black Canary

7.) Connor Hawke

6.) Ra's Al Ghul (who's as about as dead as Jason Todd censored )

5.) Batman

4.) Bronze Tiger

3.) Lady Shiva

2.) Richard Dragon (i'm sorry but after being toned down I don't see him at the top).

1.) Cassandra Cain

God.) Karate Kid

batdude123
Batman 1 Million is said to be the second best martial artist in the DCU right after Karate Kid, just thought I'd throw that in there. However, I know he's not eligible for this because he is WAY beyond street-level and is in the future timeline.

HellMaster93
Is DC One Million definite or a possible future? And wouldnt they be affected by IC?

manjaro
thjis last list looks more solid, i could live with it

eleveninches
1.KarateKid
2.Batgirl
3.Shiva
4.Deathstroke
5.BAts
6.Dick

Devil Lance
Originally posted by eleveninches
1.KarateKid
2.Batgirl
3.Shiva
4.Deathstroke
5.BAts
6.Dick
Okay heres a few problems I have with that list
Deathstroke doesn't count cause he's a meta if he wans't I still think he would be in the top 15 ma wise but e wouldn't be even close to the top five .

and in my opinion you put nightwing up way to high epsecially when there are people like Dragon and Canary who are way better then him in MA.
Especially Canary oyl she's a beast

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Anytime a character makes one appearance, whoops the crap out of a top tier and is then never seen again is jobbing in my eyes. It's the same deal with that MA who recently dropped Batman in JLA Classified. Hypothetical guy?
Simone has been ****ing up.
JLA Classified is getting whack.
Someone needs to fix it.

joesha28
Actually Question should not be in the list. Nightwing is not even top 10.

joesha28
My list.
Extrodinary: Karate Kid
1. Richard Dragon
2. Thomas Jagger /Judomaster
3. Shiva
4. Cass
5. Bronze Tiger
6. Black Canary
7. Connor Hawke
8. Batman
9. Drakon
10. Wildcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.