Hitman Agent 47 vs Project Nemesis (Resident Evil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
both badass killers who will win?

Lord Bryan
Nemesis.

thegmeister53
Sadly, nemesis.

Sam Z
Nemesis eats his head.

kamikz
Probably, but does anyone know how much damage he can take before going down? (Canonically, not gameplay wise)? He died at the end of Resident Evil, but I don't remember how....
And the fact that Jill was able to take him down makes me pretty sure 47 could do the same...

Sam Z
Yes, he probably could but he would need some heavy weapon to do that. Jill used RBG as far as I remember.

Sam Z
But if this is movie nemesis then 47 beats him h2h...

kamikz
Well 47 does have some heavy weapons, like the minigun who fires over 100 bullets per second. And it also depends on what weapons you give him. Because he almost always sneaks around he never brings stuff like rocket launchers and stuff, but I'm sure he's capable of getting one or handling one...

Anywho, 47 was made out of several people, Lee Hong, Pablo, Boris, the doctor, and that guy who plans to blow up the hotel. This gives Hitman increased speed of a normal human (yes, all of their speed was given to him), same with strenght, IQ, marksmanship, durability(the druglord Pablo could take more than 20 shots in his body and still stand), reflexes. This is why 47 has a hitrate of 100%, never fails a mission, always succeeds to plan a way through his missions even though sometimes he is ambushed by other people. Hitman is by far beyond Jill who took down Nemesis, Hitman has some damn good weapons and he could easily think out a plan AND execute it...

thegmeister53
True, his mind was made to be creative and if a normal human like Jill can take Nemesis, 47 should be able to.

I change my mind; 47 wins. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.