Favorite Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
there...u all told me to put it here so i am...happy???

LanceWindu
You know if you would have told one of the mods they would have moved it for you and you wouldn't have had to re-do the entire poll.

LaurenE147
I have another reason why Ewan McGregor is the best. I saw him on ER this morning as a guy who is holding up a store and even though he killed this old man you still found yourself caring about him. He was great with that character.

jedi fernando

Sabrea
really??? that is soo weird because last night i had a dream that ewan was a criminal in a store...of course, i was being as painas usual...but still..., which episode was it???

LaurenE147
I don't know.

Dexx
i think yoda is as good as i'm gonna get for a best character......still not perffect though....but, come to think 'bout it, it never will

LaurenE147
Yoda is pretty cool

greedo
No, no...."Pretty cool, Yoda is!".....wink

Julie
mad none of my poll answers will go through

anyway...I'd say for the prequels I like Padme best, but I also love the young Obi-wan....hmmm can't decide

greedo
Redo the poll weesah missin Jar Jar Binks....not to mention Greedo wink

Julie
I thought you were dead, Greedo. wink
Well didn't make the thread so ya can't change it....so make your own with only Greedo and Jar Jar big grin

LariCrai_Kenobi
Sab, you KNOW my answer LOL! Erm...actually, I almost picked Uncie Yoda! LOL.

To make things clear: Obi and Yoda are my two faves. They tie, but If I HAVE to vote for one, Obi's gonna win....

Corran
Darth Vader, no question.

LaurenE147
I think it's strange that the two of the members have names from dead characters.

greedo
I didn't die....twas mearly a flesh wound, Rodians heal quickly wink

Dexx
most of the important caracters are dead. Letz see.....only: Luke, Leia, Han Solo, ( ok...Lando too ), ....and.........and Robots not included.
Am i forgetting any live persons..caracters?

yerssot
Darth Legion?

Dexx
eerrghh...no....not darth legion rolling on floor laughing

greedo
Yoda and Vader tied we are, leading Obi-wan does...mwhe he he he he...

Dexx
booo.....yoda best, yoda best, c'mon everybody, yoda best, yoda best...

LaurenE147
Yers, my mother said that you were sacreligious for crediting a line from the Bible to a character from a movie that isn't even real character

yerssot
ha! it's not my line, some fanboy developed an entire theory about it, and the line sticked in my head for some reason

mah
like that hasnt been done in countless comedies, movies and everything. what's the problem?

finti
Vader is the man
ehh no Han ?????+

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.