Ganthet vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

batdude123
Any ideas? confused

Mider
ganthet he's the most powerful of the elders of the universe, one stray through would crack a planet so they say about this guy.

the Darkone
If it's in Asgard Odin wins, outside of Asgard Odin loesses. Ganthet will be on a Elder God level of power.

Mider
its never been proven that he is stronger inside or outside of asgard he loses inside or outside

snoopdogg
Ganthet told Spectre during GL: Rebirth that his powers dwarfs his. I know it was words and ofcourse we never saw them fight but anybody who can talk smack like that to Spectre and live to tell about it must have some major power.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
What the f**k? by some comics its never been proven that he is stronger inside or outside of asgard he loses inside or outside

Odin has proven he is powerful outside of Asgard but not as powerful like he should be in Asgard. Odin in Asgard is unbeatable, his battles cause shock waves threw out the multiuniverse, Odin battle his granddaughter Hela who had a fraction of Infinitys powers and this battle took place in Asgard universe, Odin if he had to can absorb all the life force and magic of Asgard and the nine worlds into himself, in Asgard Universe Odin is "God".

Mider
i dont think he needs to be in asgard to do that absorbing the live force thing

the Darkone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ganthet told Spectre during GL: Rebirth that his powers dwarfs his. I know it was words and ofcourse we never saw them fight but anybody who can talk smack like that to Spectre and live to tell about it much have some major power.

Ganthet is no where near as powerful as Spectre that is pis. Spectre will rip Ganthet a new assh***. Ganthet will beat Odin outside of Asgard no doubt, but in Asgard you better be at Celestail or Galactus level to fight Odin in Asgard.

the Darkone
What the f**k?i dont think he needs to be in asgard to do that absorbing the live force thing Yes he does.

Juntai
It was misinterpretation some people had, Ganthet said SPECTRE's power dwarfs his own, as it does most everyone. Spectre kept the entire Quintessence at bay during Day of Judgement.

I'd probably still take Ganthet in this.

Mider
if you say so i still dont put odin force on par with cosmic power which is what a gaurdian is, odin giving infinity trouble wow PIS on a grandscale cant even beat the celestials but hurt infinity yeah right

Juntai
ganthet he's the most powerful of the elders of the universe, one stray through would crack a planet so they say about this guy. Ganthet is a GUARDIAN of the universe.

Mider
are you following me juntie wink

the Darkone
are you following me juntie wink

no one follows you, Mider.

Juntai
are you following me juntie wink Not following..Gotta clean up after you from time to time.
wink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
It was misinterpretation some people had, Ganthet said SPECTRE's power dwarfs his own, as it does most everyone. Spectre kept the entire Quintessence at bay during Day of Judgement.

I'd probably still take Ganthet in this. That could be. Been a couple years since I read it.

I'll have to go back and check though.

the Darkone
Ganthet is a GUARDIAN of the universe.

I have respect of your knownledge even thought you and I haven't agree on things in the past, but remember each universe is different laws of power is not the same. In Asgard universe Odin will win imop but outside of it Ganthet will beat him, it all depends where they fight. In Asgard I take Odin anyday.

Juntai
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That could be. Been a couple years since I read it.

I'll have to go back and check though. Ganthet's exact words were "Even the power of the Spectre dwarfs the Guardians'."

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
I have respect of your knownledge even thought you and I haven't agree on things in the past, but remember each universe is different laws of power is not the same. In Asgard universe Odin will win imop but outside of it Ganthet will beat him, it all depends where they fight. In Asgard I take Odin anyday. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and Odin does have feats in Asgard that can match most characters. smile

the Darkone
Ganthet's exact words were "Even the power of the Spectre dwarfs the Guardians'."

that's what I thought. The Spectre is most powerful Qmember.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
that's what I thought. The Spectre is most powerful Qmember. Qmember? I'm guessing you mean Quintessence.......

He's not technically part of the quintessence, he's just often seen with them, conversing among the most powerful 'good/lawful' beings in existance.

UniOmni
So they aren't top of the food chain?? But are top of the good guy foodchain?? I see. And to be honest, the most impressive Guardian imo, is Krona. Ganthet never truly impressed me. Odin has good odds, inside and out of Asgard. He is the true top skyfather imo, between both companies. Though i love Darky too.

cheap cabbage

I'd probably still take Ganthet in this.

I think somebody messed up in that comic. Ganthet says that spectre dwarfs his own power. But later parallax says that since ganthet is more powerful than even the spectre, he will possess him instead. So who's more powerful? I'd give it to the spectre, being the wrath of god and all. The spectre fought it out with Hal Jordan (as parallax) after Jordan had already absorbed the battery AND the guardians.

Mider
meh spectre wasnt as strong as he is not back then though was he, spectre stated i wasnt strong enough to beat you nabu but now i am and then nabu said that was dr fate not nabu.........YES I WAS ABOUT TO SAY DR STRANGE DERRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

cheap cabbage
meh spectre wasnt as strong as he is not back then though was he, spectre stated i wasnt strong enough to beat you nabu but now i am and then nabu said that was dr fate not nabu.........YES I WAS ABOUT TO SAY DR STRANGE DERRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

That was rouge spectre. He could only use what magics he had absorbed. Spectre didn't have much when he fought fate, but he had much more when he fought Nabu. Either way, Crispis Allen is the new spectre, with all of God's holy wrath behind him. He's back to the spectre of old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.