Celestials vs Millenium Giants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
A comparison if you will. I remember people saying, myself included, that the Millys are the DCU Celestial analogue.......But Aquaman was able to reach one telepathically!!! Aquaman!!! Drippy!!!!

WTF?!

And how was this possible, since he uses tk based on a physical organ?? Are the Giants similar to humans in that respect?? Both evolved outta sea creatures??

From what we've seen of both groups, are they equal?? Is one higher on the pecking order than the next??
Where do they stand in the overall scope of things??

Would PC Darkseid fear them?? Or respect them??

Mider
thor hurt one celestials you dont think thats bull? the destroyer with all the powers of the earth gods couldnt even scratch one, and thor does? i would need feats of the millenium giants.

the Darkone
Promethium Giants= Celestails how are above Millennium Giants. Thor used the belt of strength, gauntlets, mystic armor just to crack open hole for him to fit in, Thor stagger Exitar by destroying his brain dome but it regenerated within sec. Thor misunderstood Exitar intentions, Exitar was going to erase the negatives aspects of the planet pangaria and recreated it so it can thrive.

Big Sexy
any scans

UniOmni
I do, kinda find the whole feat of Thor busting the braincase kinda iffy. IF the Destroyer, being powered by multiple pantheons, couldn't even significantly damage the hand of an average Celestial, am i supposed to believe that Thor can damage the even tougher to break braincase, of the top of the line Celestial, even with all the bells and whistles?? Really suspect.

Mider
i know feats of the celestials im sure everyone here or almost everyone here does but the millenium giants need feats for us to properly say who wins in this fight

Big Sexy
Celestials play with planets like beach balls.

guy222
Celestials

King Kandy
Originally posted by UniOmni
I do, kinda find the whole feat of Thor busting the braincase kinda iffy. IF the Destroyer, being powered by multiple pantheons, couldn't even significantly damage the hand of an average Celestial, am i supposed to believe that Thor can damage the even tougher to break braincase, of the top of the line Celestial, even with all the bells and whistles?? Really suspect.
Exitar didn't even notice him... The Celestials were actualy fighting the Destroyer.

guy222
Have u read Nova 8

Bransolute
Originally posted by guy222
Have u read Nova 8 Decapitated Celestial?

guy222
yes

Strong rumors persist, Count Abyss, Tenebrous and Aegis or another Celestial(Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial)

Bransolute
yes

Strong rumors persist, Count Abyss, Tenebrous and Aegis or another Celestial(Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial) I don't know about any of those... but I can't wait to see who it is... hopefully it's Galactus. smile

guy222
would be interesting

Bransolute
would be interesting Very interesting indeed...

Although, it's probably some new character... but it would be so jawesome if it was Galactus.droolio

guy222
Lets hope Marvel does a good story whoever it is

Bransolute
Lets hope Marvel does a good story whoever it is I can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.