Any Warriors of Light Left?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biogls

Alliance
1. DNA does not respond to sound, sound does not activatye genes. Its new age religious Cr@p made up. We live in four dimensions anyway (1 time 3 space) Your theories have no basis whatsoever.

2. I am a warrior of light. I carry the sword of knolwedge, the white lance of truth, and wear armor forged in the fires of centuries of intellectualism. I also have my GPS and a few RPGs, just in case.

Templares
Heavens to murgatroid bangin

Its one of them SPECIAL PEOPLE again. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Gregory
The Dead Sea Scrolls never use the word "Armageddon." Never never never. Bad crazy person! Bad!

Shakyamunison
Not again, my nut is getting tired. laughing

Gregory
edit

debbiejo
I am a warrior of light. I carry the sword of knolwedge, the white lance of truth, and wear armor forged in the fires of free thinking..............And will look at what ever you write also before I make up my mind........

Alliance
Thats plagarism.

debbiejo
Caught that eh???? laughing out loud

Alliance
I know. I'm brilliant.

debbiejo
I thought that was me...........

Alliance
Can I sue you then?

Mindship
Originally posted by Templares
Heavens to murgatroid bangin
thumbup

Warrior of Light? Lads, I am further up the spectrum.
Behold the Warrior of Gamma Rays!

(exit, stage left...)

Alliance
*shouts after* At least I'm visible!

And who said gamma rays are "higher." They're just more purple, shorter wavelength and a higher frequency. Yeah, thats right, you got itty bitty legs b1tch! laughing

Mindship
Originally posted by Alliance
*shouts after* At least I'm visible!

And who said gamma rays are "higher." They're just more purple, shorter wavelength and a higher frequency. Yeah, thats right, you got itty bitty legs b1tch! laughing

I got better penetration... wink

Alliance
Still got itty bitty legs boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.