5 sentinels vs robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
you think robocop and that big robot that he fights at the end of the movie team up and can on take on 5 sentinels ? i think they called that big guy robocop 2 at the end of the movie.

The Pict
no.

Grimm22
No no expression

Well that was pointless stick out tongue

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
No no expression

Well that was pointless stick out tongue but hes got that big guy to back him up. the one that busted robocops butt at the end of the movie.

Milkie
Retarded

The Pict
one sentinel crushes robocop as he makes his way towards xavier's mansion.

diabloman
Originally posted by Milkie
Retarded we already know u are u dont have to remind us laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by The Pict
one sentinel crushes robocop as he makes his way towards xavier's mansion. what about that other big guy. sentinel would have some work to do on him.

The Pict
okay another sentinel blasts him with his eye beams leaving 3 sentinels spare who pass the time by killing any mutants in the vicinity

diabloman
okay another sentinel blasts him with his eye beams leaving 3 sentinels spare who pass the time by killing any mutants in the vicinity you didnt see how phucking big those guns are that the dude had ?

steverules
You mean Edd 209?

diabloman
Originally posted by steverules
You mean Edd 209? thats it him and robocop team up

The Pict
firing bullets while the sentinel only has huge laser beams firing out its eyes.

diabloman
firing bullets while the sentinel only has huge laser beams firing out its eyes. u didnt see how big ed 209s bullets are ?

The Pict
the sentinels are most likely able to withstand bullets without damage, they are designed to kill mutants. a sentinel would shoot off the machine guns before it could fire a medium sized bullet. or pick ed up and lob him into the sea or something.

Scoobless
1 sentinel would destroy them both by stepping on them

spideycarnage
put the teminator on robo's team and u still dont got a match

diabloman
Originally posted by spideycarnage
put the teminator on robo's team and u still dont got a match T101 would get his butt kicked for sure. but TX would give robo and ed 209 a little help

The Pict
Originally posted by diabloman
T101 would get his butt kicked for sure. but TX would give robo and ed 209 a little help

dude throw in r2-d2 for good measure, this still requires 1 sentinel. having killed all the mutants in sight the 4 other sentinels play a quick game of eye-spy.

The Pict
dude throw in r2-d2 for good measure, this still only requires 1 sentinel. having killed all the mutants in sight the 4 other sentinels play a quick game of eye-spy.

oops

cheap cabbage
One sentinel would obliterate robocop and his stupid mech goonie. All they have to throw at the sentinel are small arms fire and a machine gun. Bullets don't work on sentinels...sentinel steps on robocop.

MrHeavySilence
Robocop punches a hole into the Sentinel, inserts his needle jack thing, rapes the Sentinel, hacks it, ultimatey reprogramming it to attack the other Sentinels.

Milkie
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Robocop punches a hole into the Sentinel, inserts his needle jack thing, rapes the Sentinel, hacks it, ultimatey reprogramming it to attack the other Sentinels.

AND THE WHOLE TIME THE OTHER 4 ARE JUST WATCHING

diabloman
AND THE WHOLE TIME THE OTHER 4 ARE JUST WATCHING naw there at the bar waiting. while the other sentinel gets all the fun.

Tron
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

Unless the sentinel's cpu is under it's foot, I don't see that happening.

JohnnyDo3
dude im a robocop fan but man 1 sentinel is enough to crush robocop

Superboy Prime
Dude...no.

You don't put R2-D2 in versus threads.

He is the one above all.

You put R2 on any team and it's game over for his enemies.

You remember his whistling? That's his battle cry. Ancient Sith feared the whistling. They feared it so much they built temples to hide from R2 and idolize the big blue machine.

diabloman
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
dude im a robocop fan but man 1 sentinel is enough to crush robocop if you say that robo will get his butt kicked then thats cool. im not arguing here. i just wanted to see others opinions

Big Sexy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403518&highlight=Robocop
This has been asked. Scroll down, Robocop answers the ? stick out tongue

Milkie
Robocrap Fanboy

Big Sexy
Robocrap Fanboy who me?

Milkie
No

The Thread Starter

Big Sexy
oh, okay

diabloman
No

The Thread Starter i dont keep up with robocop mr milkie fanboy

Milkie
LOL

You have idea what Milkie is do you?

diabloman
LOL

You have idea what Milkie is do you? let me guess that some brazilian joke laughing

Milkie
No dude we're a Sports Team in Brazil. We also Sponsor Bands too.

Tron
i dont keep up with robocop mr milkie fanboy

If you don't keep up with Robocop, then why would you create a thread, and then try to defend him? huh

grey fox
The sentinels dont even have to use their weapons.. they just play a game of soccer with these two chumps.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
If you don't keep up with Robocop, then why would you create a thread, and then try to defend him? huh others are making robocop threads and looks like the enjoy them so i made this one to see if others would join if theres a problem with that

Tron
others are making robocop threads and looks like the enjoy them so i made this one to see if others would join if theres a problem with that

So you're just following yet another fad in this forum, rather than come up with something original?

And, I haven't really seen that many people open very many Robocop threads, so I wouldn't really say that's a good excuse, to me anyway. Also, why would you puyt Robocop in a match he has no way in hell of winning? One sentinel is too much for him, but 5? Others have joined this thread, but basically just to tell you that it's a slaughter. If I didn't believe you were serious about it, I'd think this was a spite thread. I'm not trying to insult you here or anything, but I know you didn't seriously think that this was a fair fight.

diabloman
So you're just following yet another fad in this forum, rather than come up with something original?

And, I haven't really seen that many people open very many Robocop threads, so I wouldn't really say that's a good excuse, to me anyway. Also, why would you puyt Robocop in a match he has no way in hell of winning? One sentinel is too much for him, but 5? Others have joined this thread, but basically just to tell you that it's a slaughter. If I didn't believe you were serious about it, I'd think this was a spite thread. I'm not trying to insult you here or anything, but I know you didn't seriously think that this was a fair fight. so i guess your trying to say no more robocop threads i guess same as darth vader

Tron
so i guess your trying to say no more robocop threads i guess same as darth vader

No, I'm saying use your head before coming up with a vs thread. A big gun like ED209 makes no difference to a giant robot that stands well over 50 ft high and weighs god knows how much.

Tank_6603
senitinels in a curbstomp they would rape robocop and ed for sure

jrodslam
I know im kinda late, but i assume the "Big Robot" People are reffering to from Robocop 2 is Kain.

Theres no doubts that the Sentinels win. Hell, there are 5 of them. Can someone tell me what the metal is that the Sentinels are made out of?

diabloman
No, I'm saying use your head before coming up with a vs thread. A big gun like ED209 makes no difference to a giant robot that stands well over 50 ft high and weighs god knows how much. ED209 was cool. he kicked ass beating robo. and use my head before coming up wtih a vs thread ? well sorry tron not everyone on here has your ideas wich cool threads for you. i see lots of other threads on here that suck but i dont make a big deal about it.

Inhuman
Originally posted by grey fox
The sentinels dont even have to use their weapons.. they just play a game of soccer with these two chumps.

RoboCUP? smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Inhuman
RoboCUP? smile

Indeed

Sixth_Winged
5 sentinels against Robocop.................................WOW.

You can take any individual Murphy has crossed with including him and the detroit police force......and they would still get utterly crushed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.