Darth Traya vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
i wonder who wins?????????

Escape81
Sabres - Revan.
Force - Traya.

Revan's virtually an unknown. Traya wins, I think, because of her instakill.

Blue_Hefner
Revan because he is pretty much on the same level as Exile.

Razielim
Traya wins. She's demonstrated far greater power.

Xavius
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Revan because he is pretty much on the same level as Exile.

According to Traya, The Exile had displayed to be a more powerful entity than Revan.

This is tough, but I'd have to give it to Traya.

Blue_Hefner
She said he(Exile) was the greatest student she trained but that doesn't necessarily mean most powerful

Xavius
She said he was the greatest student she trained but that doesn't necessarily mean most powerful

As I recall, Revan was her student.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Xavius
Reread.

Escape81

Greatest doesn't necessarily mean power. After all, Palpatine is the greatest Sith Lord for accomplishing more then the rest of them, but that doesn't make him the most powerful by default.

darthsith19
Sabers is close but Traya probably wins cause of her Force Drain instikill. I doubt Revan could resist that.

Xavius
Originally posted by Escape81
Greatest doesn't necessarily mean power. After all, Palpatine is the greatest Sith Lord for accomplishing more then the rest of them, but that doesn't make him the most powerful by default.

I'm sorry, did the Exile do more than Revan? I don't recall. Can you tell me what the Exile did that was greater?

Tangible God
Ruined a good storyline is what he did.

Razielim
He was the "Death of the force".

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
He was the "Death of the force".
I always thought the Exile and Revan were like opposites...

Revan: Heart the Force (whatever the hell that means)

Exile: Death of the Force...

Count Kent
Revan would either be able to supress her attack or resist it. He wins both.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Escape81

Sorry Escape, but Kreia did specifically say 'you are the strongest I have ever trained'.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Sorry Escape, but Kreia did specifically say 'you are the strongest I have ever trained'.
Nope here is the exact quote...

"You are greater than any I have ever trained. By killing me here - you have rewarded me more than you can possibly know. And Revan knew that the true war is not against the Republic. It waits for us beyond the Outer Rim. And he has gone to fight it, in his own way. He left the Ebon Hawk and its machines behind, for he knew he would not need them. And, like you, he knew he must leave all loves behind as well, no matter how deeply one cares for them. Because such attachments are not the way of the Jedi, and they would only bring doom to them both in the dark places where he now walks. Perhaps you shall go there with him, and do battle at the end of all things. Instead, I remained here... and now show others the way."

Xavius
Traya trained Revan as well, so you guys do the math.

kamikz
It could mean many things. Kreia wanted the force to die, she hated it. When she saw the death of the force inside the Exile, she loved him more than anyone almost. By greater, she could possibly mean that he was greater to her, because he could do exactly what she dreamed off...

It could also mean that he was more powerfull than anyone else. He stole power from everyone that he killed and drained his friends force powers as well.
The instakill could also have been done through the Exile, as Kreia's quote "see it through the eyes of the Exile", then the 3 jedi masters are drained of the force and dies, just as the Exile is "drained of the force". Also, Kreia's instakill might not work on the Exile because it drains the force, and he has no force....
Some say that it does not drain people like Nihilus ability, but it does. Just walk up to the bodies of the jedi masters, it says they are drained and worse than lifeless. Then look at the beam that Nihilus produces while draning the Exile, and look at the beam that Kreia creates to drain the masters, it looks exactly the same, the sound as well...

Razielim
We don't know that. She was just Revan's mentor. I'd say Zhar was his/her "official" master.

And greater, not stronger. This could be due to the fact that she doesn't know Revan's true intentions, thus misunderstanding what she/he is doing.

Blue_Hefner
I'm sorry, did the Exile do more than Revan? I don't recall. Can you tell me what the Exile did that was greater?

Exile learned to live without the force like Kreia and very few others, unlike Revan.

Count Kent
Did The Exile completely master Tulak Hord's saber technique, the best saber style ever? Did his force mastery come close to Revan's True Light mastery?

Blue_Hefner
When did Revan learn Tulak Hord's style? Never.Just because Kreia said Tulak was the greatest Sith duelist, it doesn't mean his style was the best. And I was under the impression that lightsabers weren't even aroung during Tulak's time.

Count Kent
Yes they were.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Count Kent
Did The Exile completely master Tulak Hord's saber technique, the best saber style ever? Did his force mastery come close to Revan's True Light mastery? Dude, quit being such a farce with the non-canon crap. No one other than Tulak Hord used that fighting style and the "True Light mastery" you mention doesn't exist. You're nothing more than a KotOR fanboy who can't see past his own point of view. Now shape up and use canon facts and information or you can always :

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/gtfo1.jpg

Blue_Hefner
Yes they were.
How come Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, and ludo Kreesh didn't use them then, and they came after Tulak?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Nope here is the exact quote...

"You are greater than any I have ever trained. By killing me here - you have rewarded me more than you can possibly know. And Revan knew that the true war is not against the Republic. It waits for us beyond the Outer Rim. And he has gone to fight it, in his own way. He left the Ebon Hawk and its machines behind, for he knew he would not need them. And, like you, he knew he must leave all loves behind as well, no matter how deeply one cares for them. Because such attachments are not the way of the Jedi, and they would only bring doom to them both in the dark places where he now walks. Perhaps you shall go there with him, and do battle at the end of all things. Instead, I remained here... and now show others the way."

Damn...

Thats what I get for trusting my memory.

Count Kent
How come Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, and ludo Kreesh didn't use them then, and they came after Tulak?

Time progressed and things changed.

Count Kent
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Dude, quit being such a farce with the non-canon crap. No one other than Tulak Hord used that fighting style and the "True Light mastery" you mention doesn't exist. You're nothing more than a KotOR fanboy who can't see past his own point of view. Now shape up and use canon facts and information or you can always :

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/gtfo1.jpg

*senseless gumf*

Great Vengeance
WTF ?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
WTF ? I know, GV, it's too much to hope that this young soul can be saved from his own ignorance. I'm putting that quote in my profile, though, just for keeper's sake.

Xepeyon
You obviously need to learn more about the different aspects of the force. You probably know of the unifying force, the living force, the core force, the universal force, the light side of the force and the dark side of the force. Oh and sith magic and alchemy. Of all of the legendary planes of the force, the greatest 3 are 'The True Darkness','The True Power' and 'The True Light'. True mastery of these attacks leads to unparalleled power.

Woah.....scary.......

Lord Saboteur
You obviously need to learn more about the different aspects of the force. You probably know of the unifying force, the living force, the core force, the universal force, the light side of the force and the dark side of the force. Oh and sith magic and alchemy. Of all of the legendary planes of the force, the greatest 3 are 'The True Darkness','The True Power' and 'The True Light'. True mastery of these attacks leads to unparalleled power. Whatever it is you're smoking, pass it.

Count Kent
*senseless gumf*

Razielim

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
*senseless gumf*

EDIT

Captain REX
To Count Kent, we do not tolerate senseless gumf such as non-existant material in arguments. There is no such thing as 'The True ______' anywhere in Star Wars.

Also, Tommy Vercetti is from GTA. no expression

To Elmtirk, play nice and don't bash or you'll get banned permanently this time.

theonewhois3
i think Revan was stronger then any one in the force even Traya; as she said he was the heart of the force. but could he survive the stripping technique?
also i think the exile was her greatest student because she could learn techniques instantly the first she was shown them.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by theonewhois3
i think Revan was stronger then any one in the force even Traya; as she said he was the heart of the force. but could he survive the stripping technique?
also i think the exile was her greatest student because she could learn techniques instantly the first she was shown them. You're new so you're ignorance is cute and forgivable.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're new so you're ignorance is cute and forgivable. Like your face?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
Like your face? Awww he's so shweeet!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by theonewhois3
also i think the exile was her greatest student because she could learn techniques instantly the first she was shown them.

I agree with the first thing you said.

I wouldn't want to see Traya do her stripping technique though. I mean, ew.

truejedi
i want to see the echani chick do her stripping technique.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by truejedi
i want to see the echani chick do her stripping technique.

I constantly made her to the stripping technique. I liked the bounty hunter more though.

Slash_KMC
Wow, I made a very weird typo in the previous post. That's really odd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.