Lobo vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who win's?

bigbran
lobo....

gets destroyed.

Mider
depends what version of lobo it is, classic lobo is insanely powerful he would win.

bigbran
lobo beat surfer, rare u for realz. lobo not as fast, strong, durible, and can t fire stuff. and dont say anything about healing and cloning, because ss doesnt need that to put a hurting on lobo.

Mider
if i wasnt real youd be deamed insane and you dont know anything about classic lobo so why dont you be quiet before you start calling me crazy since i have alot of lobo comics do you? no? thanks ssshhh

classic lobo

beat teams of gods in lobo's back

beat two near omnipatents in lobo contact on gawd

servived a galaxy wide explosion with out a scratch in fragtastic voyage

beat heavens army in lobo's back

beat another very powrful army and angels in contact on gawd

i believe in his own series he defeated other angels

he smacks around etrigan the demon like his personal nobody

i think in his own series WHICH I OWN just havent read, he also i

believe broke a cube that had the combined density of the UNIVERSE

if he does he can posses others or just keep fighting thanks

he dont die heaven and hell want nothing to do with him since he womped all of them like in lobo's back

got torn to shreads by the mask and still healed even after the mask destroyed his body and he was nothing but a head thats it, lobo still grew his body parts back

in lobo/mask as above he and the mask killed gods more then one

Mider
on his bike lobo once went faster then the flash or as fast, his weaponry is pretty good he made the mask feel guilt or the guy under it with his tech.

and his so called nothing clones like you seem to think almost beat all of apokolipse.

Milkie
If these people don't think Captain Marvel can beat him the what makes Lobo so special?

bigbran
how do you know i dont have lobo comics? and who beat lobo, if he was that good.

Milkie
Captain Marvel has way more of a chance of beating Surfer.

I then he cloud pull it off.

But Lobo?

Nay

Mider
i said that is CLASSIC lobo i dont know if current lobo would beat him.

bigbran
you dont know think current lobo can, ur obviosly underestimating surfer. surfer crushes lobo.

diabloman
nothing in gods name do a damn thing to sufer. this isnt even a competion to silver

bigbran
excaly.

bigbran
but mider always has to be against the majority.

JohnnyDo3
Lobo would kill silver surfer sorry dude

Big Sexy
Lobos a joke. Hes not a serious character

Mider
yeah poor mider always against the thanos loving silver surfer butt kissing majority i need to get myself a thanos shrine like you bigbran right? NO thanks you wonder why i start hating certain characters cause guys like you suddenly start saying stuff like oh they cant ever lose its annoying hearing it like ten times from a million diffrent people if you have such confidence in your silver plated punk why dont you put him against classic lobo and see him get his spine rearanged smile

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
yeah poor mider always against the thanos loving silver surfer butt kissing majority i need to get myself a thanos shrine like you bigbran right? NO thanks you wonder why i start hating certain characters cause guys like you suddenly start saying stuff like oh they cant ever lose its annoying hearing it like ten times from a million diffrent people if you have such confidence in your silver plated punk why dont you put him against classic lobo and see him get his spine rearanged smile Or you could but him again classic juggs and then Lobos in trouble. Anyway Lobo at one point can take on all the JLA yet he gets knocked into space by supes. He is one of the most inconsistent characters. No wonder in the Almagan universe he was paired with howard the duck.

Mider
yeah but im talking about classic lobo not inconsitent lobo smile im taking about the one who comes out in his mini series and one shots the ones i mentioned, he would own surfer, surfer wouldnt hurt him at all, in lobo one million he breaks out of a cell that could hold off a nuke then goes after the JLA. classic jugs would just get tossed into orbit by classic lobo, classic lobo did that thing i already mentioned with that cube

Big Sexy
I doubt that. Lobo couldn't hurt classic juggs, the best he could do is a ring out.

diabloman
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Lobo would kill silver surfer sorry dude wtf is he gonna do to surfer ?

Acrosurge
Surfer takes this 8-9/10. He's just too fast, too strong, too versitile, just too good for Lobo.

Especially since Annihilation began...

Spoiler below

...The Surfer is back as Galactus's Herald and has been given a rather substantial upgrade by Big G. Watch out, Surfer Haters; "Behold, the Silver Surfer, Herald of Galactus!"

Mider
classic lobo would own him by feats alone give me a break i already posted them for you, and who cares if lobo cant hurt juggs, surfer cant hurt him either.

Big Sexy
Point is I mind as well make him fight Bugs Bunny. Thats the type of character he is. Hes not serious and should not be taken as so.

Jesse7
Annihilation is not 616 universe is it?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Jesse7
Annihilation is not 616 universe is it? Yes it is

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Jesse7
Annihilation is not 616 universe is it? Sure is. Ain't it sweet? Lobo gets his butt handed to him worse than Lunatik.

Mider
to bad lobo aint in MU big grin classic lobo would still win.......sooooooo does annihlis have new powers or something?

Big Sexy
to bad lobo aint in MU big grin classic lobo would still win.......sooooooo does annihlis have new powers or something? sure he would. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Acrosurge
to bad lobo aint in MU big grin classic lobo would still win.......sooooooo does annihlis have new powers or something? According to Andy Schmidt, the editor. But what does he know? smile

The real excitement is coming from Surfer's story. I'm anxious to see what JMS has in store for Surfer in his upcoming mini after Annihilation. I'm thinking good things are coming Surfer's way.

Mider
yeah im pretty sure surfer would be owned by classic lobo if you dont think so your a fanboy you stamped it on your own head

Big Sexy
Please dude, you know as much about comics as a piece of drywood. Half the stuff you state is what you heard

Big Sexy
Like I said before fighting classic lobo is like fighting Daffy Duck.

tdawg14
Mider is extremely DC bias. He would make a case for Batman to beat SS. Lobo gets owned by the Surfer, Current or Classic.

Mider
um bats could beat SS with prep other then that no and maybe not even then so im not a DC fanboy please dont call me what you probably are you know the feats classic lobo did and you still say surfer would win thats what makes you the fanboy smile

batdude123
Silver Surfer 10/10.

Mider
silver surfer normal lobo probably surfer 10/10
silver surver classic lobo then lobo 10/10

Adam Warlock
to bad lobo aint in MU big grin classic lobo would still win.......sooooooo does annihlis have new powers or something?

I think Galactus took away Surfer's inhibition's from holding back. When Surfer fights he's always the pacifist. But his peak showings show his power level could possibly be on par with some Skyfather's. He's gonna have to give it his all to to compete against Tenebrous and Aegis. Surfer was always powerful Even Galactus himself said Surfer was his most powerful herald.

If Surfer wasn't always a pacifist, he'd easily demolish his enemies and his comics would be pretty boring. But fortunately for the Annihilation series, his enemies aren't weaklings. The Annihilation series has been pretty good so far.

Back to the topic, Surfer takes this match more times than not.

Big Sexy
silver surfer normal lobo probably surfer 10/10
silver surver classic lobo then lobo 10/10 Like I said(Looney tune) Classic lobo is a cartoon character basically. Nothing more.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by tdawg14
Mider is extremely DC bias. He would make a case for Batman to beat SS. Lobo gets owned by the Surfer, Current or Classic. exactly

Mider
yeah who cares, he existed and his feats where better then surfers is that sad for you or something, you dont think a guy who has only a fraction of galactus powers doing all that surfer does isnt bull?

Big Sexy
yeah who cares, he existed and his feats where better then surfers is that sad for you or something, you dont think a guy who has only a fraction of galactus powers doing all that surfer does isnt bull? Dude no one cares, at least surfer is consistent in his showings. Superman knocked Lobo out of the planet and this was before his mini.

leonidas
wasn't ss's showing v lunatic sort of a parody of a ss v lobo battle? ss couldn't do jack to lunatik first time round. not sure of they met again . . .

oh -- pologies if someone brought up the whole lunatik thing already. too lazy to read the thread . . . sad

Skeets
Originally posted by leonidas
wasn't ss's showing v lunatic sort of a parody of a ss v lobo battle? ss couldn't do jack to lunatik first time round. not sure of they met again . . .

Surfer did to him what Galactus did too Surfer on earth.......

Accel
Surfer. Lobo should never touch him.

leonidas
true. bfr (or trapping him) is an option. but still, i thought the fight was . . . odd. it was a spectacular showing for lunatik and didn't inspire my confidence in ss battling lobo . . .

Big Sexy
true. bfr (or trapping him) is an option. but still, i thought the fight was . . . odd. it was a spectacular showing for lunatik and didn't inspire my confidence in ss battling lobo . . . What comic was it , I would like to check it out. But for this fight I say surfer, norrin just has that big problem with jobbing to most people.

leonidas
hmm, it was an arc in marvel comics presents. google it. i can't remember the specific issues and would have to look them up. maybe somewhere around 50?

ss SHOULD beat lobo, but whenever i imagine the fight i remember that lunatik fight . . . sad

that, and lobo almost NEVER actually gets his ass kicked by anyone.

Accel
hmm, it was an arc in marvel comics presents. google it. i can't remember the specific issues and would have to look them up. maybe somewhere around 50?

ss SHOULD beat lobo, but whenever i imagine the fight i remember that lunatik fight . . . sad

that, and lobo almost NEVER actually gets his ass kicked by anyone.
Lobo was never meant to get his ass kicked. Hell, he even beat up the Authority and the JLA on his own in the past.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Accel
Lobo was never meant to get his ass kicked. Hell, he even beat up the Authority and the JLA on his own in the past. Accel,I saw your posts of that fight and I wanted to know if you could please give me the issue. I have been looking for it for a while.

Accel
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Accel,I saw your posts of that fight and I wanted to know if you could please give me the issue. I have been looking for it for a while.
Sorry, I don't have the issue myself or even know what conic book it came from. I just got the scans from someone else (it was Cameron Scott, I believe).

Big Sexy
Thanks anyway dude.

Mider
what issue? he beats up authority in lobo authority spring massacre or x-mas special just go to a search engine in a comic shop and type lobo authority

Big Sexy
what issue? he beats up authority in lobo authority spring massacre or x-mas special just go to a search engine in a comic shop and type lobo authority Not the authority fight, the one with the JLA. I have been looking for it for the longest

leonidas
Originally posted by Accel
Lobo was never meant to get his ass kicked. Hell, he even beat up the Authority and the JLA on his own in the past.

yes

Mider
hmmmm i have a comic that has the JLA on the cover its a lobo comic ill check it out may not be the one though but yeah the JLA is on a lobo comic sooooooo probably means JLA appeared big grin

Mider
i think its lobo 50 the cover says here lies the entire JLA i think

Big Sexy
thats tight, thanks Bro

UniOmni
You know, looking at the feats for Lobo, i definitely see how he's based on Wolverine. High showings, yet breaks his hand on Darkseids face........Beats angels, yet angels would own a celestial, according to some. Talk about various powerlevels. He is a cartoon character, akin to Daffy or Bugs.
And Surfer beats the shit outta him. 10/10. Lobo is the dc brick without Superspeed, who's major claim to fame is beating Byrne era superman. Ala, weakass Superman. c'mon people.

Loot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.