Shishio vs. Mugen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Shishio the manslayer. The one who was able to cripple sanosuke, Saito, and Lord Aoshi. And nearly killed Kenshin in a single bout. Vs. Samurai Champloo's Mugen. Can Mugen succeed where Kenshin nearly failed.

Also if the odds are too much for Mugen, Jin comes to his aid. But I doubt that still would be enough to face off against Shishio

P.S. I am totally aware that a topic to post Anime vs. threads exist but I want to make this an actual discussion.

Darth Macabre
It'll probably be closed...but here's my two cents.

Shishio would destroy Mugen with out much of a fight...Throw in Jin, and they just might be able to hold him off until he burns up.

There's no human swordsman with out magical powers or anything, that is a better at the sword then Shishio...In my opinion.

Tallis
True I truly believe that if it weren't for that dumb plot device Shishio would've killed Kenshin

josue ff7
saito could have killed shishio if he didnt went for his head

josue ff7
By the way mugen fighting style has no thecnique its a free stlyle so shishio couldnt prepare against it has he did with kenshin

Broly92
So Shishio is tooooo good for Mugen Mugen and Jin= KENSHIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.