FanBoys or FanGirls??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sea King
Um who are u a fanboy or gril of and why

Scoobless
Who am i a fanboy of?........ the only person i would regard myself being in the "fanboy" gatagory for is Samurai Jack - Reason: He could beat anyone, doesn't matter who you suggest, Jack will beat him/her

Superman? Jack's sword would slice him in half!

Spider-Man with his spider-sense? Jack is just as fast and would lure Spidey into a trap!

Wolverine? Magic sword slices through adamantium like it was cardboard

Whoever, Whenever, Where-ever ..... Jack Wins!!!!

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3206/samuraijack3jr.gif

WHATCHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea King
Originally posted by Scoobless
Who am i a fanboy of?........ the only person i would regard myself being in the "fanboy" gatagory for is Samurai Jack - Reason: He could beat anyone, doesn't matter who you suggest, Jack will beat him/her

Superman? Jack's sword would slice him in half!

Spider-Man with his spider-sense? Jack is just as fast and would lure Spidey into a trap!

Wolverine? Magic sword slices through adamantium like it was cardboard

Whoever, Whenever, Where-ever ..... Jack Wins!!!!

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3206/samuraijack3jr.gif

WHATCHA!!!!!!!!!!!

i also like jack

Sea King
come people

srankmissingnin
...Samurai Jack got beat down by a robot cowboy and a breakdancing DJ

Sea King
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

so hes kool but anways whats ur char

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes and Hatake Kakashi

... I'm really digging Solomon Kane again for some reason also

diabloman
sea king is an ocean fanboy. told me afew days ago how much he loves the ocean.

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman

thats right

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman

thumb up

ST0RM SHAD0W
No one really.

I jump around from character to character alot.

The most comics of a character I have is Spider-Man.

But I'm not a fanboy of him at all.

Right now I'm obssesed with Storm Shadow, so for the moment I guess you could consider me as a fanboy of him.

srankmissingnin
I honestly believe Snake-eyes can beat the entire Batfamily at once in h2h. I've been told this makes me a fan boy... and I thought "well at least that explains the shrine, G.I. Joe bed sheets and 1/4 Life size Snake-eyes tatoo on my back and my Yo Joe ring tune"

Just joking... or am I? confused

ST0RM SHAD0W
laughing

Snake-Eyes is a great character too.

Just before I became obssesed with Storm, I was obsessed with Snake-Eyes.

I actually think him and Storm Shadow could take down the Bat Fam.wink

A.J
batman

he just can beat anyone and hes not afraid of anything he is the man

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

But he overcame them not ten minutes later

stick out tongue

TK1
I'd say spidey for me but i don't show it.

HellMaster93
I guess I could be classed as a Batman fanboy...

A.J
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I guess I could be classed as a Batman fanboy... i dont see you do anything fanboyish

HellMaster93
Nor have I seen you do anything fanboyish AJ, except for CLAIMING to be a Batman fanboy... wouldnt a TRUE fanboy go on his froum alot more? stick out tongue And isnt answering EVERY thread in the Batman forum counted as fanboyish...? laughing out loud

King KAM
the black Panther....

Sea King
bum bum bump

Psyquis52
I'd be a Hulk fanboy. That's why I keep most of my opinions to myself.

I honestly believe that he can take Superman. Truly.
Then again, I'm a Superman hater.
I'd also be a Darkhawk fanboy and Captain America

My wife is a Nightwing and Captain America fangirl. She doesn't like many people with powers.

My brother is a Kyle Rayner, Captain America and Bob Newhart fanboy.
He sincerely thinks that Bob Newhart can beat Batman. Try to convince him otherwise.

Sea King
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'd be a Hulk fanboy. That's why I keep most of my opinions to myself.

I honestly believe that he can take Superman. Truly.
Then again, I'm a Superman hater.
I'd also be a Darkhawk fanboy and Captain America

My wife is a Nightwing and Captain America fangirl. She doesn't like many people with powers.

My brother is a Kyle Rayner, Captain America and Bob Newhart fanboy.
He sincerely thinks that Bob Newhart can beat Batman. Try to convince him otherwise.

wow ur girl even reads comics sweet

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Sea King
wow ur girl even reads comics sweet big grin That's right! She reads comic books, watches Jackie Chan movies, studies martial arts, she's hot and she's all mine. stick out tongue STBY

Spideys Sister
Spidey Fan girl.
My cousin knows I love to draw and he brought me a how to draw spiderman... I was hooked... That was before the first movie came out. I still have the book... amoung others (about 20 + comics I read daily.)... what do you guys think?

(LOOK AT MY SIG!)

Sparkz
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Spidey Fan girl.
My cousin knows I love to draw and he brought me a how to draw spiderman... I was hooked... That was before the first movie came out. I still have the book... amoung others (about 20 + comics I read daily.)... what do you guys think?

(LOOK AT MY SIG!)

You draw your sig??

And I suppose you could class me as a spider-man fanboy...

willRules
Spidey Fan girl.

(LOOK AT MY SIG!)

That's really good big grin

Spideys Sister
I minimized it here to fit on KMC. The original is like 3x that size.

Sparkz
I minimized it here to fit on KMC. The original is like 3x that size.

Thats damn good...thought it was a proffesional artist untill you said...

willRules
yes

Sparkz
So if thats Spidey's sister who are the other 2?? Well I'm pretty sure I know who one of them is, Wolverine right?

Spideys Sister
Well, the guy in the middle is Thunder Spark, SS' boyfriend. ie Nathan Davis... I don't wanna get too into it unless I make a respect thread.

Sparkz
Well, the guy in the middle is Thunder Spark, SS' boyfriend. ie Nathan Davis... I don't wanna get too into it unless I make a respect thread.

If you make a respect thread you'd be the only one who could posts scans...

Spideys Sister
Excatly. I don't even have a scanner. I did this at school.That's why I'm gonna be sketchy. Unless you really are interested.

Takion
Darkseid and Street Fighter Fanboy.

Sparkz
Excatly. I don't even have a scanner. I did this at school.That's why I'm gonna be sketchy. Unless you really are interested.

lol Realy wouldnt be a succseful thread then would it...and it could be intresting except I know nothing about the character lol.

A.J
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Nor have I seen you do anything fanboyish AJ, except for CLAIMING to be a Batman fanboy... wouldnt a TRUE fanboy go on his froum alot more? stick out tongue And isnt answering EVERY thread in the Batman forum counted as fanboyish...? laughing out loud i am i am, i just dont like the bats forum, to many of those fanboys mad

i mean feelow fanboys whistle

Spideys Sister
Few details...

Name age ht, wt...ect.

Nathanial (Nathan) Lee Davis 3
Ht: 6'0"
wt: 155
eyes: blue
hair:black/ blond (can change colors)
Best Qoute: Whe life gives you lemons... give them to your friends.
Superpowers: Nathan has control over all sources of electricty, from human heart beats to open sources. He can naturally produce electricty from his finger tips and center it in his palms. He can "detect" people by sensing the electrical pulses made by their heartbeats. He can also run at the speed of light. Nathan suffers from a rare genetic disorder passed to him by his mother and father. (PM me for that... it's complicated.)

That I took from his on file bio...

Spideys Sister
I gues this makes me a Spidey and Thunder SPark Fangirl... hmmmm... how bout that?

TK1
Actually Spidey and Thanos big grin

spyridona

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.