fin fang foom vs godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
this is a battel of uber porpotions. they fight in new york(where else) what monster gets the better of the other. i know fins only weakness is a flower but im going to say godzilla takes it, slight edge.

thisredbox
i just put him through the gauntlet and not many people seem to care...id say fin...hes got superman level strength

bigbran
well i thought people would respond, because these are 2 monsters, and prob fin, i was trying to get arguements, so you get like 100 posts.but fin wins and fin is stronger than supes.

jinzin
fin fang foom.. guy who got downed by ironman and humiliated by hulk...

godzilla.. guy who took everything the FF, shield, spidey, and the avengers could throw at him and wasn't even slowed down...

hmmmmm...
who do I go with? the guy that gets beat up by a weakass iron man.. or the lizard that blew the shit out of a planet sized astroid..

make mine godzilla...

thisredbox
foom played chess with reed richards...lets see godzilla do that...smile

jinzin
PISH POSH, godzilla almost ATE reed richards... he's the kinda guy that kicks over the checker board when he's about to lose.. and then sets his opponent aflame.. he wouldn't dilly dally with a game of chess sucka!!!

thisredbox
i love godzilla...but he was beaten by a giant moth, movie or not, thats sad. once fin fang beats godzilla they can be friends and team upsmile

jinzin
watch godzilla GMK.. when godzilla turns up the juice he'll kick just about ANYTHING'S ass... vs. goofy 70's godzilla fin MIGHT win.. vs. marvel godzilla, G-2000, GMK godzilla, or final wars godzilla FIN's best bet is to get the hell out of dodge...

MJOILNIR
The Big -G rulz..... I kinda like Foom to but In a pure knock down drag out Ill take big G...

golem370
Fin Fang Foom has way more versatile then Godzilla. Yeah he strong and duable but he is slow dumb and compared to Fin Fang Foom weak.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=318

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin_Fang_Foom

thisredbox
he could psyche godzilla out with his telepathy...or convice all those little army models to shoot at g instead of him, which they seem to do a lot of the time anyway. plus, historically godzilla doesnt seem to fight as well against enemies that can fly..he might still beat them..but he struggles at least.

grey fox
Originally posted by thisredbox
he could psyche godzilla out with his telepathy...

Telepathy doesn't work on Godzilla , unless the user is evolved/grown/hybrid with Godzillas G-Cells , if not then theirs no way FFF could even get close to his mind.

or convice all those little army models to shoot at g instead of him, which they seem to do a lot of the time anyway

Godzilla stomps on Tanks for fun .

plus, historically godzilla doesnt seem to fight as well against enemies that can fly..he might still beat them..but he struggles at least.

Tell that to Mothra , Rodan, Megaguirus , Destoroyah , SpaceGodzilla , Battra , Hedorah and Mecha/King Ghidorah

DarkCrawler
Fing Fang Foom is smarter and can fly.

And those are about only things going for him...Godzilla wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Fing Fang Foom is smarter and can fly.

And those are about only things going for him...Godzilla wins.

thumb up

Smarter doesn't necessarily mean better . Look at Mothra . Intelligent enough to speak to humans and reason. When the metal hits the meat ?

BAM

She goes down like a feather duster on fire....

Thanos_6383
laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by golem370
Fin Fang Foom has way more versatile then Godzilla. Yeah he strong and duable but he is slow dumb and compared to Fin Fang Foom weak.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=318

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin_Fang_Foom

slow and dumb???? What the f**k?

ever heard of mecha godzilla? this thing had a computer brain built by alien tech, they had multiple files on godzilla and emplored it into his chips, he couldn't beat godzilla...

slow? watch godzilla final wars... you still have a lot to learn about godzilla apparently..

hell even the marvel comics version was fast enough to react to thor and human torch in flight, fast enough to "easily dodge" a chunk of bridge that hercules threw so hard it reached escape velocity...

again...

ironman has been>>fin before
IMO thor>>fin as well.
godzilla>>>>>>avengers, sheild, ff, and spidey...

jinzin
he could psyche godzilla out with his telepathy...or convice all those little army models to shoot at g instead of him, which they seem to do a lot of the time anyway. plus, historically godzilla doesnt seem to fight as well against enemies that can fly..he might still beat them..but he struggles at least.

watch godzilla GMK.. he PWNS a suped up mothra without so much as trying.

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
thumb up

Smarter doesn't necessarily mean better . Look at Mothra . Intelligent enough to speak to humans and reason. When the metal hits the meat ?

BAM

She goes down like a feather duster on fire....
laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by jinzin
slow and dumb???? What the f**k?

ever heard of mecha godzilla? this thing had a computer brain built by alien tech, they had multiple files on godzilla and emplored it into his chips, he couldn't beat godzilla...

slow? watch godzilla final wars... you still have a lot to learn about godzilla apparently..

hell even the marvel comics version was fast enough to react to thor and human torch in flight, fast enough to "easily dodge" a chunk of bridge that hercules threw so hard it reached escape velocity...

again...

ironman has been>>fin before
IMO thor>>fin as well.
godzilla>>>>>>avengers, sheild, ff, and spidey...

Godzilla isn't slow. He was reacting to Megaguirus's movement , which earlier on had been nothing but a blur. Near the end of the fight though he was following her move for move. His Atomic breath scant inches from hitting her.

jinzin
yes

Laminator_X
FFF has some advantages, but Godzilla sits at the top of the giant monster food chain.
He defines it.

Rick/Genis
Oh....... my........ god.....

I WASN'T HERE FOR THIS ARGUMENT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Blade Cutter
All though it is are for me to agree with jinzin Fin has lost to Ironman more then once.Wile GODzilla went toe to toe with Thor more then once with out loosing not that but he fought Thor,Spider-man,The FF,all of Shield,and the Avengers!!!They don't call him the KING OF ALL MONSTERS for nothing Godzilla wins.

Madvillain
Godzilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.