Jean and Logan?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow0fabandit
Now I know that in the Comics and all of the stuff nothing happens between them. But don't you think that Ratner kind of set it up from something to happen between the two in the upcoming movies? Now, I know I am going to probably get flamed for this topic, but since they are going a seperate way from the comics don't you think it wouldn't be such a bad idea? Thoughts?

Matt

Fiann@
I don't....understand. confused

Are you asking if they should be together in the movies? Or not together? Or together in the comics? Or just not together at all?

The Pict
they shouldn't be together and the reason something happens between Logan and jean in the movie is cos' cyclops is basically non existent as a character. and i doubt anything will happen in any future movies.

willRules
Originally posted by Shadow0fabandit
Now I know that in the Comics and all of the stuff nothing happens between them. But don't you think that Ratner kind of set it up from something to happen between the two in the upcoming movies? Now, I know I am going to probably get flamed for this topic, but since they are going a seperate way from the comics don't you think it wouldn't be such a bad idea? Thoughts?

Matt

They kinda have always had a soft spot for each other in the comics confused

Shadow0fabandit
Originally posted by Fiann@
I don't....understand. confused

Are you asking if they should be together in the movies? Or not together? Or together in the comics? Or just not together at all?

I don't read the comics. I know what happens in the comics. I was basically asking the movies.

Matt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.