Jetli (Fearless)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Is anyone else looking forward to this film?

sexyking
Inspired by the story of a real-life icon, an action-drama set during the late 19th century when China is shrouded under increasing internal turmoil and the imminent threat of foreign invasion. The biopic is based on the life of Chinese Martial Arts Legend, Huo Yuanjia (1869-1910)--the founder and spiritual guru of the Jin Wu Sports Federation--who became the most famous fighter in all of China at the turn of the 20th Century. Huo faced incredible personal tragedy but ultimately fought his way out of darkness and into history, forever defining himself at a pivotal tournament for the honor of his country and the true spirit of martial arts.

Yahoo movies

sexyking
This film is getting me more and more excited i think i will see it to calm my urges for superman returns

Bloigen
If it has martial arts. I'll watch it.

sexyking
Its also jetlis last martial arts epic, E.G. herp, OUAT series so it should be someething else.

sexyking
Originally posted by Bloigen
If it has martial arts. I'll watch it.

It most certainly will have martial arts hopefully on the scale of Hero and CTHD. This is going to be a great film.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Nah, it's not very good. It's been out in Asia for nearly 4 months now. The central aspect of the story is a jingoistic fable about China's strength. Hero, Crouching Tiger, and Flying Daggers are all much better.

sexyking
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Nah, it's not very good. It's been out in Asia for nearly 4 months now. The central aspect of the story is a jingoistic fable about China's strength. Hero, Crouching Tiger, and Flying Daggers are all much better.

Are the fight scences good?

MildPossession
I was going to get it on dvd but the dvd didn't have any English subtitles... anyway, it's getting a cinema release here in a few days.

hellsangels
Originally posted by sexyking
Its also jetlis last martial arts epic, E.G. herp, OUAT series so it should be someething else.

yeah i heard it would be his last too... so it must be something good.
anyone know why its his last? he isnt that old.. or he he concentrating on something else?

sexyking
Originally posted by hellsangels
yeah i heard it would be his last too... so it must be something good.
anyone know why its his last? he isnt that old.. or he he concentrating on something else?

I heard he wants to concentrate on improving his acting maybe he has had enough of those kind of roles.

hellsangels
Originally posted by sexyking
I heard he wants to concentrate on improving his acting maybe he has had enough of those kind of roles.

hmm i wonder what else he could do.. u kinda get pigeon holed after a while and being a chinese man doing martial arts its guna be hard to get out of that.. i mean it was hard for rachel from friends let alone jet li... we will have to wait and see i guess

sexyking
Originally posted by hellsangels
hmm i wonder what else he could do.. u kinda get pigeon holed after a while and being a chinese man doing martial arts its guna be hard to get out of that.. i mean it was hard for rachel from friends let alone jet li... we will have to wait and see i guess

Lol very true i remember watching in an interview on T.v jackie chan saying he also wanted to do dramatic roles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.