Debbiejo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Debbiejo, please contact me again. I received your request for the panther pic, but when i tried to send it to you, i was informed i cannot send you a private message or an email, as access is restricted.

so please send me a private message again, or something, so i can get your contact details.

Thank you!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Debbiejo, please contact me again. I received your request for the panther pic, but when i tried to send it to you, i was informed i cannot send you a private message or an email, as access is restricted.

so please send me a private message again, or something, so i can get your contact details.

Thank you!

She can't at the moment, she is restricted, ask a mod for more information when she is back you can resend it.

botankus
Did she get a temporary ban for going off-topic too much? Because she's hardly insulting to anyone.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Did she get a temporary ban for going off-topic too much? Because she's hardly insulting to anyone.

That's what I gathered, I asked Ush, but he didn't know the exact details..said it was for random psots though.

Dreampanther
Okay, thanks guys

Arachnoidfreak
Was it really necessary to create a thread for this in the GDF?

Soleran
It was, now she's a rock'n superstar!

Phoenix2001
Why was her account restricted?

WrathfulDwarf
She has a temp ban....

Please use pm's for this kind of thingys.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.