Project for School.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VicmCruz3663
I am trying to do a project for school right before summer but I need some help. I know the back ground information about the villians below but I don't know what state or city they are from. Can some one tell me which state and/or city they are from..

1.) Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th
2.) Freddy Kruger - Nightmare on Elm Street
3.) Michael Mayers - Halloween
4.) The Kreeper - Jeepers Kreepers
5.) Chucky - Childs Play
6.) Leperchaun - Leperchaun
7.) Leather Face - Texas Chainsaw Massacre ((more specific))

And if it is possible is there a map that tells you where they live?..

VicmCruz3663
Someone please help me...

steverules
Leperchaun is from Ireland
The Kreeper is from the ground

Wolfie
Chucky is from Chicago, I believe. Well, in Seed of Chucky, he claims to be from New Jersey but I believe the first Child's Play was in Chicago.

Freddy is from Illinois?

I'm not sure the state but the city Jason is in is called Crystal Lake.

Pandemoniac
Consult the IMDB site, and pull a google on each of the characters.

VicmCruz3663
..Yeah I did pull a google and it didn't work...
I know that a Leparchaun is from Ireland...but the one from the movies some how ends up in the Us..but he is usally around the same place....and...In Jeepers Creepers 2..they mention where they are but I can't find where it is that they mention...

steverules
She mentions that the creeper is from under the ground

allofyousuckkk
Leather face- travis county, texas
Michael Myers- Haddonfield, Illinois(?)

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Wolfie
Chucky is from Chicago, I believe. Well, in Seed of Chucky, he claims to be from New Jersey but I believe the first Child's Play was in Chicago.

Freddy is from Illinois?

I'm not sure the state but the city Jason is in is called Crystal Lake.
montana, i visited there and there is in fact a camp crystal lake where the rumor was started i believe, but idk

ToxicMolly
Originally posted by steverules
Leperchaun is from Ireland
The Kreeper is from the ground

I am pretty sure Jason is from IL i live 20 mins away and i go there alot and there are always people scaring people saying Jason's goon get you Also i live like 2 Miles away from Elm ST. but there are alot of those in IL crud so now the are 3 killers from IL !DUDE I NEED TO START PRACTICING MY RUNNING BECAUSE OF MICHEL!!!!!

ToxicMolly
sorry for double posting and i didn't mean to quote you sorry

hanxan
Jason is from Wessex County Massachusetts, Charles Lee Ray is from New Jersey, but Chucky is from a toy store on Walbash and Vanburen in Chicago.

hanxan
Freddy is from Springwood Ohio also

A.D. Skinner
1.) Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th
Crystal Lake, Massachusetts

2.) Freddy Kruger - Nightmare on Elm Street
Springwood, Ohio

3.) Michael Mayers - Halloween
Haddonfield, Illinois

4.) The Kreeper - Jeepers Kreepers
I have no idea, and I was unable to find it anywhere

5.) Chucky - Childs Play
Chicago, Illinois

6.) Leperchaun - Leperchaun
Ireland

7.) Leather Face - Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Travis County, Texas

Hope this helps

hanxan
Jeepers Creepers 1 filmed in Florida, And 2 Filmed in California, but I am not sure if that is where the movie is supposed to be set.

Captain Howdy
The Kreeper is a demon (Tanarii from the Abyss?). It is extra-planar. I would not use it for the project.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
montana, i visited there and there is in fact a camp crystal lake where the rumor was started i believe, but idk

nobody cares about Montana!!!!

hanxan
Nice, Howdy, I couldn't find it anywhere

LizzyT123
what kind of school project was this for?

nubbins
I live near Crystal Lake, IL.
When I was 10 I seen Friday the 13th", and I WISHED that it was based on our town, but it wasn't. I still bought an axe, and a machette though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.