Superboy(kon-el) vs Venom,Spider-man,Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Soleran
HAHA Kon-el Still wins~!

Arahan
no

This 3 combined could make a real nice fight against him.
Wonderman is damn strong and fast. Spidey has the brains and Venom
ehm well at least he can eat sUpes brain after Spidey and 'Wondy finished him off big grin

Skeets
I give it to the team WM's not a pushover.

Soleran
Only 1 of them can Fly, Wonderman. As long as Superboy keeps the fight in the air and prevents the 3 from tag teaming him ie fighting over water and such he has it fairly easy

Arahan
I guess Simon would then try to hit im to the ground so the others can help him out. But Spidey wouldnt go toe to toe with that powerful oponents....at least not for long. Like i said he would use his brains.

6/ 10for the Team.

Skeets
Originally posted by Soleran
Only 1 of them can Fly, Wonderman. As long as Superboy keeps the fight in the air and prevents the 3 from tag teaming him ie fighting over water and such he has it fairly easy
Well your whole argument's based on the environment.....erm
Wonderman by himself could probably take the majority against Superboy throw in two troublesome bastards and superboy's going down.

Dinalfos
Wonderman is too weak to even scratch Superboy. So are the other two, but at least they would have enough brainpower to make up for it.....Where it not for Superboy's speed.

Goddammit, I hate DC.

Skeets
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Wonderman is too weak to even scratch Superboy. So are the other two, but at least they would have enough brainpower to make up for it.....Where it not for Superboy's speed.

Goddammit, I hate DC.
Wonderman's too weak to even scratch superboy....What the f**k?
Let me remind you Conner's no Clark.

Soleran
Dude Superboy could just TK Spiderman and Venom to pieces, Wonderman isn't doing a whole lot to him either.

Your right enviroment does play a factor in this fight but more so for Venom and Spiderman then Superboy. SB can fly and has superspeed and supervision................hell he could just zip up to the stratosphere and Heatvision spiderman and venom then spnk Wonderman by himself.

This team is SMASHED. Superboy can control the speed of the fight and where it happens because he is mobile.

Arahan
WM to weak? Dude he can lift 1000s of tons.

Anyway dont underestimate the strength of a spider shifty

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1063/kickhim3gp.jpg

Dinalfos
Where does it say Wonderman can lift thousands?

Soleran
Does it matter? Superboy has lifted a Castle with his TK alone without struggling, that still leaves him to his other abilities as well.........................................bye bye team, Superboy Owns them allsmile

However that crossover is funny, spiderman wins by utilizing superboys weakness to energy attacks.

Adam Warlock
Where does it say Wonderman can lift thousands?

He lifted 50,000 tons back in his earlier days. He's a bit stronger now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/avengers192075xt.jpg

How bout easily out lifting Thing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/wondythingstrength1cr.jpg

Wonder Man will take Superboy more times than not.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
He lifted 50,000 tons back in his earlier days. He's a bit stronger now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/avengers192075xt.jpg

How bout easily out lifting Thing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/wondythingstrength1cr.jpg

Wonder Man will take Superboy more times than not.

But the handbooks.....They say......

Oh never mind. I get it.

batdude123
Bullsh*t. Wonder Man would straight up LOSE to Superboy. Gimme a break. You're basing Connor's defeat on how much Wonder Man can lift? Sorry, but he lacks the speed and versatility to beat Superboy. He's also not as strong as Superboy. (Yeah, I said it)

Arahan
Forget the handbooks, they suck.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Arahan
Forget the handbooks, they suck.

Agreed.

Adam Warlock
Could Superboy take on Thor?

batdude123
Could Superboy take on Thor?

He would give him a pretty good fight. I don't think Wonder Man should be competing with people like Thor. Thor at his full potential should make Wonder Man his little b*tch. The only reason Wonder Man could stand a chance against Thor, is if he jobs to him which he always does. He always goes into a fight using Mjolnir as a club in order to bash his opponent with it. So if you ask me if I think Superboy would win against Thor, I'd say no and Wonder Man shouldn't be beating him either. That's not really a sure fire way to debate either. You've got to take into consideration Thor's jobber aura. Not to mention that just because "A" can beat "B" and "C" can beat "B", does not mean that "C" would beat "A." wink Superboy takes WM out of versatility and speed 8-9/10.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man can take this himself.

batdude123
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Wonder Man can take this himself.

No he can't. no

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123
Bullsh*t. Wonder Man would straight up LOSE to Superboy. Gimme a break. You're basing Connor's defeat on how much Wonder Man can lift? Sorry, but he lacks the speed and versatility to beat Superboy. He's also not as strong as Superboy. (Yeah, I said it)
I disagree. Wonder Man may not be as powerful s Thor, true, but he is just a notch below Thor in strength. he's pretty damn underrated.

Just what are Connor's highest strength and speed feats?

Lucid Lui
No he can't. no Yes he can. yes

Skeets
Batdude you underrate Wonderman.......erm
the guy's pretty powerful I see him taking the majority.

Adam Warlock
Yes he can. yes

I agree.

yes

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
I disagree. Wonder Man may not be as powerful s Thor, true, but he is just a notch below Thor in strength. he's pretty damn underrated.

Just what are Connor's highest strength and speed feats?

He's used his TK to lift a castle and has kept up with Superboy Prime. There is really no reason for WM to be beating SP, unless he decides to go h2h with him. Wonder Man is strong, durable, and can fly. Connor has got all that and WAY more. Just how can Wonder Man win this? He's outclassed here.

batdude123
Yes he can. yes

No.... he really can't. no

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Batdude you underrate Wonderman.......erm
the guy's pretty powerful I see him taking the majority.

If you honestly believe that Wonder Man could take Connor, then I'm not the one underestimating people here.

Skeets
He's used his TK to lift a castle and has kept up with Superboy Prime. There is really no reason for WM to be beating SP, unless he decides to go h2h with him. Wonder Man is strong, durable, and can fly. Connor has got all that and WAY more. Just how can Wonder Man win this? He's outclassed here.

He wouldn't get to use TK in battle especially when going up against someone who's as relentless as Wonderman

And no Conner did not keep up with SBP he just got a good showing be for he got killed off nothing more.

by no means does Superboy outclass wonderman.

And no need for a triple post.......stick out tongue

Lucid Lui
No.... he really can't. no Yeah, he really can. yes

You're saying Wonder Man can't beat Connor at all? Not even once?

batdude123
Yeah, he really can. yes

You're saying Wonder Man can't beat Connor at all? Not even once?

Well sure, he might be able to take maybe 2-3 victories from Connor, but by no means would he take the majority. no

Sea King
i say superboy gets taken over by venom big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
He wouldn't get to use TK in battle especially when going up against someone who's as relentless as Wonderman

And no Conner did not keep up with SBP he just got a good showing be for he got killed off nothing more.

by no means does Superboy outclass wonderman.

And no need for a triple post.......stick out tongue

So you're saying that Connor couldn't use his TK because WM is relentless? What the f**k? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Wonder Man is outclassed and I'm surprised that I'm the only one who realizes it here.

Accel
Keeping up with SBP was just one last good showing for his death. Considering it took TWO Supermans to deal with SBP, Connor is NOT in his league.

Lucid Lui
Well sure, he might be able to take maybe 2-3 victories from Connor, but by no means would he take the majority. no OK. So like i said in my original post. Wonder Man CAN takes this.

stick out tongue

Accel
So you're saying that Connor couldn't use his TK because WM is relentless? What the f**k? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Wonder Man is outclassed and I'm surprised that I'm the only one who realizes it here.
Because he's not outclassed, although is easy to think that because Connor is related to the S-Shield.

batdude123
Keeping up with SBP was just one last good showing for his death. Considering it took TWO Supermans to deal with SBP, Connor is NOT in his league.

Did I say that Superboy was in Superboy Prime's league? No, I said that keeping up with him was a pretty good feat. No way Wonder Man takes him down. Superboy fighting like a dumbass going h2h against him, I'd agree, but otherwise Connor is too fast and versatile for Wonder Man to take the majorities.

batdude123
OK. So like i said in my original post. Wonder Man CAN takes this.

stick out tongue

no expression

Accel
Did I say that Superboy was in Superboy Prime's league? No, I said that keeping up with him was a pretty good feat. No way Wonder Man takes him down. Superboy fighting like a dumbass going h2h against him, I'd agree, but otherwise Connor is too fast and versatile for Wonder Man to take the majorities.
Again, what speed feats put him above Simon?

batdude123
Because he's not outclassed, although is easy to think that because Connor is related to the S-Shield.

Listen, I can see Wonder Man being able to snag 2, maybe 3 victories over Connor. However, there is no way he'd take the majority over him. no

Skeets
Mind me I was thinking of something else and fecked up.....dodgy

the team still takes the majority.

Accel
Listen, I can see Wonder Man being able to snag 2, maybe 3 victories over Connor. However, there is no way he'd take the majority over him. no
Again, I disagree as there has yet to be any evidence of Connor's superiority other than TK, but to each his own.

batdude123
Again, I disagree as there has yet to be any evidence of Connor's superiority other than TK, but to each his own.

Superboy has matured as a Kryptonian. He uses TK, but not as much as he used to. He now has the heat vision, x-ray vision, superhumanly acute senses, and stamina that Superman has now. His strength and speed have now gotten better as well. So if you are still thinking of the little tactile TK user, then you are mistaken. Superboy wallops on WM. I'll even say that he'd take the slight majority of the wins against the team as well. Maybe 6/10.

Accel
Superboy has matured as a Kryptonian. He uses TK, but not as much as he used to. He now has the heat vision, x-ray vision, superhumanly acute senses, and stamina that Superman has now. His strength and speed have now gotten better as well. So if you are still thinking of the little tactile TK user, then you are mistaken. Superboy wallops on WM. I'll even say that he'd take the slight majority of the wins against the team as well. Maybe 6/10.
I believe he has gotten stronger over the years, but again...
what strength and speed feats put him above Simon?

batdude123
I believe he has gotten stronger over the years, but again...
what strength and speed feats put him above Simon?

Like I've said, he's kept up with Superboy Prime:

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=108aa.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=128sq.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=139ex.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=156zi.jpg

He has also lifted an entire castle with his TK.

He's kept up with Supergirl in flight speed.

etc...

Accel
Like I've said, he's kept up with Superboy Prime:

http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=108aa.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=128sq.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=139ex.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=156zi.jpg

He has also lifted an entire castle with his TK.

He's kept up with Supergirl in flight speed.

etc...
He got his ass kicked in that fight against SBP rather handily- he couldn't even fight back. While they are good, battle feats are the most vague feats any way. Wonder Man has held his own against Thor and Deathstroke has beaten the JLA, but does that mean these battles would go those ways realistically? Not really.

Just how big WAS the castle? While it sounds impressive, it seems more like a TK feat than a strength feat.

The only time I recall Conner meeting Kara was their first meeting where Connor was owned. I don't recall Connor being able to keep up with her at all.

batdude123
The castle was pretty damn big, however Wonder Man is a formidable opponent and I'm not underrestimating him in any way shape or form. Wonder Man is outclassed though. Superboy is basically a less powerful version of Superman with TK. Wonder Man's chance are very slim to pull off victories here. Don't get me wrong, he'd definitely pull off a few, put it would take more than a flying brick to put down a Superman type.

Validus
Conner has never defeated anyone on Wonder Man's level before.

Accel
The castle was pretty damn big, however Wonder Man is a formidable opponent and I'm not underrestimating him in any way shape or form. Wonder Man is outclassed though. Superboy is basically a less powerful version of Superman with TK. Wonder Man's chance are very slim to pull off victories here. Don't get me wrong, he'd definitely pull off a few, put it would take more than a flying brick to put down a Superman type.
Sure, Connor has the advantage with TK, but I'm not convinced he'd pull off the vast majority, or even that he's superior to Simon physically.

I just don't believe he's outclassed. Superboy has his powers, but nothing to indicate he has them to a higher degree. He has the standard 'visions,' but none of them barring heat vision would prove useful here. TK's Connor's only real advantage and I wonder if it'll be enough.

batdude123
Why wouldn't it be enough? That would mean that Wonder Man would never be able to touch Connor.

Accel
Supposedly, but would it really be enough to actually beat Simon or just keep him at bay? If the latter were the case, it'd be a stalemate.

batdude123
Supposedly, but would it really be enough to actually beat Simon or just keep him at bay? If the latter were the case, it'd be a stalemate.

Yes, good point. However, what's to stop Superboy from holding Wonder Man with his TK while continually dowsing him with his heat vision? erm

Accel
What would heat vision do though? It certainly won't knock him out, that's for sure.

batdude123
You're right, it would burn his flesh off of his body. no expression

Accel
Considering Simon's durability and his ionic form, that's debatable.

batdude123
Hmm.... Constant dowsing with hotter than star heat vision for as long as it would take and with WM being kept in check by SP's TK. Yeah, WM would win that fight. stick out tongue

Accel
Is Superboy's heat vision really hotter than a star (remember, this isn't Superman we're talking about here)? Also, depending on how strong Connor's TK constructs really are, WM could probably break out of them.

Wonder Man's ionic energy flowing throughout his body should dismiss the effectiveness of using heat vision on him any way. If dowsing him with heat vision the best Connor can do, then he can at best stalemate Simon.

batdude123
Is Superboy's heat vision really hotter than a star (remember, this isn't Superman we're talking about here)? Also, depending on how strong Connor's TK constructs really are, WM could probably break out of them.

Wonder Man's ionic energy flowing throughout his body should dismiss the effectiveness of using heat vision on him any way. If dowsing him with heat vision the best Connor can do, then he can at best stalemate Simon.

Yes, considering he is a true kryptonian now. However, can you please explain to me how WM's ionic body would dampen the power of Superboy's heat vision? Superboy is also faster than Wonder Man as well as being more versatile than him, I don't see how Superboy wins unless he engages him in a pure fist fight. What I'm saying is that Superboy has got more options than Wonder Man does. Wonder Man only wins this fight if he gets within close range. If Superboy avoids a close quarter fight, he is basically ensured a victory.

Accel
Yes, considering he is a true kryptonian now. However, can you please explain to me how WM's ionic body would dampen the power of Superboy's heat vision? Superboy is also faster than Wonder Man as well as being more versatile than him, I don't see how Superboy wins unless he engages him in a pure fist fight. What I'm saying is that Superboy has got more options than Wonder Man does. Wonder Man only wins this fight if he gets within close range. If Superboy avoids a close quarter fight, he is basically ensured a victory.
Wonder Man's durability can supposedly withstand such temperatures without breaking. His body, being a from of ionic energy, should not be sufficiently damaged due to heat vision- f any part of him was fried off, the atoms of this energy would form back together.

I have yet to hear any feats that put Connor above Simon in terms of strength or speed; there's really no point in saying he's faster based on nothing. Unless I found out about Conner's TK constructs withstanding more punishment than WM can dish out, I have a hunch Simon will be able to break them. Superboy may have more options, but that doesn't automatically mean a victory, especially if his opponent can counter them or negate their uses.

Soleran
Cable's TK is much much lower on average then Kon-El's and Cable blew a hole in the back of DP's head.

Kon-El's TK is damn near Jean Grey's level, He can just TK a hole in Wonderman's head, the end.

Spiderman and Venom the same thing, they are fly's.

Arahan
no they are spiders big grin

Soleran
Originally posted by Arahan
no they are spiders big grin laughing they die against Kon el anywaysmile

Accel
Cable's TK is much much lower on average then Kon-El's and Cable blew a hole in the back of DP's head.

Kon-El's TK is damn near Jean Grey's level, He can just TK a hole in Wonderman's head, the end.

Spiderman and Venom the same thing, they are fly's.
Blowing a hole in his head wouldn't really do anything, seeing that Simon's immortal and the atoms of his ionic energy would just reform his body if it's damaged.

Soleran
Blowing a hole in his head wouldn't really do anything, seeing that Simon's immortal and the atoms of his ionic energy would just reform his body if it's damaged.

It would still render him out cold, thats a win!

batdude123
That is a win. yes

Accel
It would still render him out cold, thats a win!
Eh, that's debatable as well. Simon CAN be knocked ot by sufficient force, but with his energy fluxes, it's hard to say if ti would really knock him out with that method.

There's also the possibility that if Connor DOES pull that strategy, it'll cause WM's to explode like he did against Hulk in the Last Avengers Story and take every one down in the area around him, including Superboy.

Adam Warlock

Exactly. His body is malleable. In Wonder Man #21 through #24, he has a bit of an upgrade. This was before his return in his Ionic Aura form. He shows he can do quite a bit more than punch someone out. He blasted War Machine with Optic Blasts from his eyes. He grew to match sizes and height with Atlas. When he was hurt and got his hand cut off battling Mephisto and his minions within his realm, in which he simply willed his hand back and it reformed itself. His body is constantly permeating with ionic energy. He still has these powers. Even more so now that his body is engulfed in Ionic Energy when he's fighting. He's a battery for ionic energy. I don't think Superboy's TK will work as well with Simon's energy since he has total control over it.

Wonder Man also has a rage factor similar to the Hulk. His strength can increase due to his anger and rage, or if he simply focuses on it. When has Superboy taken on a character like Wonder Man? Will his TK work with pure energy? That's what Wonder Man is. He's basically a solid energy construct that if killed or dispersed, will simply reassemble himself.

Future Wonder Man Hollywood is pretty impressive as well. He held his own for a short while against a powered up Dormammu. He got the better of Starhawk who is a herald level being. Starhawk has taken hits from powerhouses like Korvac and the Keeper. But WM puts him down in two hits. Cuchalin who was single handedly taking on the Guardians and was winning until Simon came and wrecked Cuchalin in one punch.

Who has Superboy beaten that was on Wonder Man's level again?

Dinalfos
His rage factor isn't quite the same. Also because fear makes him weaker laughing out loud

And he lost those abilities, as far as I know.

Arahan
good post, dude i could marry your sister for that big grin

Accel
His rage factor isn't quite the same. Also because fear makes him weaker laughing out loud

He used to have a confidence problem that would make him weaker when he started out, but he's over that now. Current WM has no problems going into battle.

Soleran
Superboy has enhanced abilities as well ie super strength, speed, heat vision AND tk. Even if Simon does blow up Superboy can still put up a blast shield between him and Simon..................

Didn't Hyperion break WM's arm and drive him through the planet............bye Wonderman.................with JUST superboy's TK he could keep WM at a distance not even getting his Kryptonian powers into play.

batdude123
Exactly. His body is malleable. In Wonder Man #21 through #24, he has a bit of an upgrade. This was before his return in his Ionic Aura form. He shows he can do quite a bit more than punch someone out. He blasted War Machine with Optic Blasts from his eyes. He grew to match sizes and height with Atlas. When he was hurt and got his hand cut off battling Mephisto and his minions within his realm, in which he simply willed his hand back and it reformed itself. His body is constantly permeating with ionic energy. He still has these powers. Even more so now that his body is engulfed in Ionic Energy when he's fighting. He's a battery for ionic energy. I don't think Superboy's TK will work as well with Simon's energy since he has total control over it.

Wonder Man also has a rage factor similar to the Hulk. His strength can increase due to his anger and rage, or if he simply focuses on it. When has Superboy taken on a character like Wonder Man? Will his TK work with pure energy? That's what Wonder Man is. He's basically a solid energy construct that if killed or dispersed, will simply reassemble himself.

Future Wonder Man Hollywood is pretty impressive as well. He held his own for a short while against a powered up Dormammu. He got the better of Starhawk who is a herald level being. Starhawk has taken hits from powerhouses like Korvac and the Keeper. But WM puts him down in two hits. Cuchalin who was single handedly taking on the Guardians and was winning until Simon came and wrecked Cuchalin in one punch.

Who has Superboy beaten that was on Wonder Man's level again?

Wasn't all that energy projection he once had BEFORE Wanda revived him? confused If so, we are not talking about that. We are talking about current Wonder Man.

Adam Warlock

When? Point out the issue. His fear affected him in his battle with Adam Warlock, but that was before his upgrade and before he faced his fears with his battle against Mephisto and his minions. WM has no such fear weakness now.

Accel
Superboy has enhanced abilities as well ie super strength, speed, heat vision AND tk. Even if Simon does blow up Superboy can still put up a blast shield between him and Simon..................

Didn't Hyperion break WM's arm and drive him through the planet............bye Wonderman.................with JUST superboy's TK he could keep WM at a distance not even getting his Kryptonian powers into play.
yes, but we've covered this already. Superboy has no showings to indicate he's superior to Simon in terms of speed or strength or even durability. Heat vision and TK may not be enough as well, as WM could possibly break any TK constructs, (unless any one can tell of a time they held someone decisively stronger).

And Hyperion never broke his arm adn he killed a mortal and much less experienced WM.
Wasn't all that energy projection he once had BEFORE Wanda revived him? confused If so, we are not talking about that. We are talking about current Wonder Man.
Current Wonder Man still has all his abilities he exhibited over the years.

Adam Warlock

He can still do all of those. When did the writers say he lost all those additional powers? Wonder Man simply needs to focus for those powers to work. That's it. I doubt Superboy could even compete with him physically. Add in the other two flies in the ointment and Superboy goes down.

Soleran
His first fight with Superboy Prime is a huge showing of durability what are you talking about durabilitysmile

batdude123
yes, but we've covered this already. Superboy has no showings to indicate he's superior to Simon in terms of speed or strength or even durability. Heat vision and TK may not be enough as well, as WM could possibly break any TK constructs, (unless any one can tell of a time they held someone decisively stronger).

And Hyperion never broke his arm adn he killed a mortal and much less experienced WM.

Taking shots from a guy who can literally move planets with his bare hands is a fairly impressive (almost PIS-ish) feat. Not only does Connor have the regular assortment of Kryptonian powers but also has his tactile telekinesis which grants him added durability which could be an argument as to why he was able to survive the encounter.

Current Wonder Man still has all his abilities he exhibited over the years.

Proof?

Accel
His first fight with Superboy Prime is a huge showing of durability what are you talking about durabilitysmile
Yeah, beaten to a pulp and helpless is a great showing of durability.
Taking shots from a guy who can literally move planets with his bare hands is a fairly impressive (almost PIS-ish) feat. Not only does Connor have the regular assortment of Kryptonian powers but also has his tactile telekinesis which grants him added durability which could be an argument as to why he was able to survive the encounter.
Yeah, Wonder Girl didn't do so bad herself. It's impressive, but it doesn't indicate any superiority to Simon.
Proof?
It's all in his comics. He never lost any of the bailities he gained. If you're asking for scans or specif issue #'s, though, sorry but I can't help you there.

batdude123
Let's just agree to disagree here. wink

Accel
NO!! mad

All right, fine.

Soleran
Let's just agree to disagree here. wink

Wimp mad

Kon-El still wins!

Adam Warlock

Proof?

Find a comic that says Wonder Man doesn't have any of these powers:

Growing to match size and strength with Atlas:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WonderMan003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WonderMan004.jpg

How bout altering his form?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WonderMan005.jpg

Even Mephisto says Wonder Man is learning to tap his full potential:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WonderMan013.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics my scanner is dead, so I'm using my generic 20 dollar digital camera.

Adam Warlock
And this power to counter heat vision:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WonderMan015.jpg

Here's Wonder Man taking back his ionic energy from the Crazy 8. This is one of the reasons why TK won't work on him. Superboy can't affect Simon via telekinesis like other solid objects. Simon is an energy being with full control over his Ionic Energy. SB's Tk won't do much against Simon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/WonderMan008.jpg

batdude123
It's okay. Thanks for the scans. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.