The Omen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
Hav u watched it? It looks pretty scary!

steverules
No, and I don't think I wanna. no

Wolfie
The remake or the original?

Remake: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f58/t360858.html

Original: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=322365

KathyBrowncoat
I know I should check out the two threads you referenced, and will hit them in a second, but figured since both are mentioned here I'd ask... how do people think the original compares to the remake? Is the remake the same basic script? or more of an inspired by the original? THANKS! (My friends are talking about picking up the original on DVD when it comes out... next week I think, and making a double feature out of the two.)

spencerspider
I think the remake was actually better. Damien was much creepier IMO.

Evil Dead
original or remake?.......c'mon now......that's just a dumb question. The original stars the legendary Gregory Peck, one of the most heralded actors ever. The remake stars the guy who played Cotton Weary, a bit part in Scream.

acting credentials alone ensure the remake could have never came close to matching the original.

PS. The Omen has been on dvd for years....and years. I bought the dvd like years ago........and ended up getting it again as it came in the Omen box set a few years later.

BaronOBeefDip
I'd rather watch the original.

Mr Parker
yeah stick with the original folks,its much better.

amity75
Is the "Decapitation by sheet of glass" scene better than the original?

NormaBates
I really love remakes, like the the tcm remake was great!
But i really didn't like this one, just like the Psycho remake this was actually crap and not scary at all. Stick with the original with this one!

maham
originals r usually better n more scary,but since I havn't watched the original,so I'll watch the remake 4 the time being.

Darth Vicious
I saw yesterday. Wasnt scared by it. Damian looked like one of those kids that need a good spanking and they didnt provide much backstory for the nanny.

ladygrim
laughing out loud i thought it had potential to be a good movie ...i liked the death scenes and the hospital ones was just pure evil evil face evil face in someways i liked

LizzyT123
Was the nanny suicide scene at the beginning just as scary as the originals?

ladygrim
Nah i thought it was funny

Damien this is for you ...

I was like HA do it you retard ...No effence (SP?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.