Rate Numan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Kent
I was just wondering how great a debator you guys think he is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=88196

Look through his serious non-trolling posts.

Barker
Debating took place in SW-Versus= 0.

Also:
Originally posted by Storm
Why would you be interested in someone who got permanently banned before you even joined?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bloigen
http://www.orlyowl.com/puhlease.jpg

Vraya
I don't really care so um. zero mwahaha

Pink Maynard
ermm

Vraya
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
ermm bloogen

Storm
Why would you be interested in someone who got permanently banned before you even joined?

Bloigen
no expression

Vraya
teehee

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vraya
teehee

Click it.....

Count Kent
Just check his posts. He was a genius.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Count Kent
Just check his posts. He was a genius.
So he was eh? Really Numan stop socking.

Count Kent
He was actually pretty smart. What do you think K Diddy?

DarkC
I was just wondering how great a debator you guys think he is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=88196

Look through his serious non-trolling posts.
F*ck off Numan.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
So he was eh? Really Numan stop socking. Dude, that's l0rd?, you can tell just by taking a nice look at both of their posts. And just for the sake of the topic, nobody cares.

Vinny Valentine
Numan.

Seriously.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Dude, that's l0rd?, you can tell just by taking a nice look at both of their posts. And just for the sake of the topic, nobody cares.
Thought he hated Numan. What the f**k?

Count Kent
I am not or . I'm just saying, people talk about him like he's a complete idiot and he's really not.

DarkC
I am not or . I'm just saying, people talk about him like he's a complete idiot and he's really not.
How would you know him? You joined four days ago.

Lana
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Dude, that's l0rd?, you can tell just by taking a nice look at both of their posts. And just for the sake of the topic, nobody cares.

L0rd? and numan were the same person.

DarkC
Originally posted by Lana
L0rd? and numan were the same person.
Oh, I thought l0rd? was one of Sorgo's socks. bag

Lana
Actually I was mistaken, l0rd? was a sock of Blak Fox.

I can never keep those SWVs people straight beyond the ones I want to kill.

DarkC
Yeah, I stay out of the SWV forums if I can.

I stepped in and I saw nothing but pompishness, insecure chipjocks and idiocy. erm

Count Kent
I knew Numan on another forum and he was the one who told me about this one.

Count Kent
Originally posted by DarkC
Yeah, I stay out of the SWV forums if I can.

I stepped in and I saw nothing but pompishness, insecure chipjocks and idiocy. erm

You're not smart enough to debate in the SWVF. You can prove me wrong if you want.

Mišt
Nobody cares about whos better at arguing which Jedi can fight the best roll eyes (sarcastic)

The VS forum means jack all compared to the rest of KMC.

Count Kent
LIke the OTF right thumb up ? The smartest people in KMC reside in the versus forum. Even the 'noobs' would destroy any of you in a debate.

Barker

Mišt
laughing

The OTF has a third of the entire forum's post count. Smartest people in the VS forum? Is that why that forum is riddled with trolls and socks? This is a typical day in the VS forum:

Poster A: "who would win in a fight of vs ?"
Poster B: "omg u n00b rapes u suck u know nothing n00b! "
Poster A: "stfu *** *** u suck ** *****"
Ush: *banned*
Sock 1: "wtf Ush why was I banned u suck as mod go to hell"
Sock 2: "**** u i didnt do anything wrong i didnt break rules ** ** go to hell"
Sock 3: *makes thread* ush is the worst mod!
Ush: *closed, banned*
Sock 4: "hey what do you guys think of poster A? should he have been banend? I think he was cool"

Face it, you guys are the biggest retards there are. Your 'debating' skills are meaningless, how about applying them to real world matter in the GD if you're so good?

Answer me this: At the end of the day, after a 'debate' over who wins in a SW VS matchup, what is the point? What have you accomplished? Nothing. No one outside of that small portion of the forum gives a damn, how many people here do you think even know who Numan is?

Count Kent
Coming from 'Darth Plo Koon'. Anyway you cannot possibly think that the OTF is greater then the SWVF.

Mišt
Coming from 'Darth Plo Koon'. Anyway you cannot possibly think that the OTF is greater then the SWVF.

Why not? Theres more crap in the VS than there is in the OTF...at least in the OTF people dont bash each other over fictional lightsaber skills roll eyes (sarcastic)

mattador

Count Kent

Mišt

Oh wait, heres a bit of evidence:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t407260.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t407083.html

Looks like the place to be!w00t

I scroll down and I see 10 closed threads just on the first pageno expression

Until you or anyone else defeats Janus, IKC, Razielm, Mokoto Sama, Faunus, Medvock, Escape or Lightsnake in a debate, you have no case.

Let me fetch my dictionary on Star Wars fictional characters, my 6" high comic book collection and my online thesaurus to make me sound smarter in a debate which proves nothing except who can post the bigger OWNED pic!w00t

You still havent answered my question from previous post.

Why would I want to debate these 'masters' in a pointless topic anyway? Oh look, I defeated them! Im hardcore and should be entitled to the rank of online god!w00t

Until you or anyone else gets fresh air and some knowledge of the outside world, you have no case.

Slay
Until you or anyone else form the OTF defeats either Janus, IKC, Razielm, Mokoto Sama, Faunus, Medvock, Escape or Lightsnake in a debate, you have no case.
They know their shit when it comes to SW.Big deal.
I used to post there,and all it is is a bunch of duplicate threads and useless bashing,which most of the time isn't even funny.
Why do you think Janus and Fishy left?

Prabhodh
Until you or anyone else form the OTF defeats either Janus, IKC, Razielm, Mokoto Sama, Faunus, Medvock, Escape or Lightsnake in a debate, you have no case.

this just proves you are a sock, how the hell would you know all these people.

Count Kent

Mišt
Coming from someone with 29189 posts on KMC.

Spread over 3 yearsno expression And notice how my posts are spread over parts of the forum. I dont stay for the fun of being antisocial in the real world, I stay cause I've made friends here.

mattador

Going into someone's profile? Gettin' desperate arent we? stick out tongue

Prabhodh

he has been here for 3 years, thats 26 posts a day, not much.

Flammable Fun
Numan, I know many have treated you like shit even when you didn't deserve it, but for lying about your identity (badly) and flaming again, I think you dag nasty do deserve it. Like many other times. I think the reason you're staying is that you want to get one point through to us: You're ahead of your age. Am I right? Well, you can start to prove that point by doing the mature thing of leaving these forums until you're old enough....

Count Kent

Count Kent

Barker

Count Kent
Originally posted by Barker
hysterical2

Yeah, so? Yeah, the OTF serves a greater Purpose than the SWVF. The Off-Topic Forum. It's where the Off-Topic threads go. In a forum as big as this, that's actually pretty handy. Versus forum? No thanks, There's only 2 More. erm

I never posted in the Vs. Forum, and a Name means nothing.

I'm sure you have a huge group of friends at school who you debate SW with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What would you rather do? Post Fun stuff, or bury your head in books, Google crap, and otherwise obtain information to wtfpwn someone? (Unless you have the stuff Memorized, then, you're just a Dork. Probably a pale dork.)

That shows how sad you are. The 'fun' posts in the OTF are just plain depressing. At least in the SWVF, we are making good use of our heads, rather then posting stupid smilies.

Count Kent
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t407860.html

This is exactly what I'm talking about. An entirely pointless thread.

Slay

It's the Off-Topic Forum.It's made for useless threads.Just as the SWVF was made to stop the noobs making stupid,duplicate vs threads,that clogged up the SW forum.

Mišt
That shows how sad you are. The 'fun' posts in the OTF are just plain depressing. At least in the SWVF, we are making good use of our heads, rather then posting stupid smilies.

Where do your posts go? What points are you making? Why argue something that doesnt matter?

The OTF is for FUN. And no, its not to make friends because we lack them in real liferoll eyes (sarcastic) And if you're gonna use that excuse, whats the use of the VS forum then? Argue all you want about debating skills, but if its on a fictional topic that doesnt even apply to the real world, and is based of knowledge of cartoons and comic book, then its quite sad. Worse than OTF really.

Count Kent
It's made for useless threads? That's really not a great excuse. Most of the forums have an off topic thread. Isn't that enough?

Mišt
2 million posts, your logic failsno expression Especially since you've been here for a week, if that.

Slay

Mišt
Originally posted by Slay
Without a doubt he is a sock,of course...

Yeah. What gets me though is the bunch of them have been here a year tops, and they aruge with Rex and Ush, and question their authority when they've been active here for 5-6 years. And they cry about it when things dont go their wayroll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay

Mišt
Well thenleftright

Slay

Mišt
Yeah, some idiot left it up a treeerm Had to call the fire department to remove itdodgy

Slay

Mišt
Oh yeah about that....dodgy....I kinda...well.....longsmokes..

dodgy

Bloigen
That shows how sad you are. The 'fun' posts in the OTF are just plain depressing. At least in the SWVF, we are making good use of our heads, rather then posting stupid smilies. Originally posted by Count Kent

w00t

Slay

Mišt
Originally posted by Slay
Dude,that's gonna cost ya. leftright

I gave in to peer pressure, Bloigen said he'd post nude if I didntdodgy

Bloigen

Count Kent
That's just weird.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Storm

Ban him... he's a sock disgust

Legion_of_Maul
...........numan remember the name of the thread?

Flammable Fun
I wish this forum and all its inhabitants would die a slow, painful death. Particularly Bloigen and.... Mists' sheep.

Count Kent
Hey Lana
How You Doin
My Name Is Charlie
Leslie Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.