mario vs ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elivanchu

ESB - 1138
Well according to Zelda, Ganondorf can only be injured by the Master Sword and Light Arrows.

Creshosk
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Well according to Zelda, Ganondorf can only be injured by the Master Sword and Light Arrows. Yeah, and since Mario doesn't have those he gets taken out by G-dorf.

ESB - 1138
Ganondorf transforms into Ganon and syas "Mario! You can never grab me by the tail and throw me into one of those bombs!" Mario grabs Ganon by the tail and throw Ganon into a bomb which explodes and sends Ganon flying who lands on top of Mario killing him.

MadMel
laughing out loud..

Pyro Tyrannus
Luigi.

Kaithen
Ganondorf transforms into Ganon and syas "Mario! You can never grab me by the tail and throw me into one of those bombs!" Mario grabs Ganon by the tail and throw Ganon into a bomb which explodes and sends Ganon flying who lands on top of Mario killing him.

LOL big grin, a bomb wouldnt kill Ganondorf

Pyro Tyrannus
Luigi.

Scorpion_Master
WTF?! seriously, Mario is PWNED!

This is what happens to mario when he piss ganondorf of
http://www.enexgee.net/pics/gif/owned.gif

mixmariobros
A big fat pig vs mario.

mario wins this one easily.

ganon can only be injured by the Master Sword ? why mario can use it roll eyes (sarcastic) only link can?

ganon can be strong, but he is just like bowser, and bowser is not match for mario.

yeah, ganon can be badass or things like that. But mario has more experience, better attacks, more skill...

mario wins

bean_machine
No. Mario dies a horrible death.

How will he get a hold of the master sword or silver/light arrows? Its not part of his standard equipment.

Mario has nothing to injure Ganondorf.

Ganondorf has melee attacks with his sword, magic, and the triforce of power.

What is Mario going to do against that.

BTW Bowser is a little piece of shit compared to the greatness of Ganondorf.

Pyro Tyrannus
Luigi.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by bean_machine
No. Mario dies a horrible death.

How will he get a hold of the master sword or silver/light arrows? Its not part of his standard equipment.

Mario has nothing to injure Ganondorf.

Ganondorf has melee attacks with his sword, magic, and the triforce of power.

What is Mario going to do against that.

BTW Bowser is a little piece of shit compared to the greatness of Ganondorf.

I know! Mario visits Link's house and they make a trade. Master Sword and Light Arrows for Power Star and Super Mushroom. Then Mario kills Ganon!!!

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
Luigi. CAN YOU STFU!!!! mad

ninja

bean_machine
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
I know! Mario visits Link's house and they make a trade. Master Sword and Light Arrows for Power Star and Super Mushroom. Then Mario kills Ganon!!!

Then Mario makes it back to Link's house to trade their stuff back and then they have bacon for dinner.

Poor piggy piggy piggy. sad

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
CAN YOU STFU!!!! mad

ninja

Luigi.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by bean_machine
Then Mario makes it back to Link's house to trade their stuff back and then they have bacon for dinner.

Poor piggy piggy piggy. sad

And by piggy you mean Ganon. Yum.

SpadeKing
.................you're not serious right blink
Ganondorf pwns Mario, and then becomes Mario's pimp and bit*h slaps him everyday for not making enough money on his roundspimp

Scorpion_Master
yup yes

ninja

swe_ak5
Originally posted by mixmariobros
A big fat pig vs mario.

mario wins this one easily.

ganon can only be injured by the Master Sword ? why mario can use it roll eyes (sarcastic) only link can?

ganon can be strong, but he is just like bowser, and bowser is not match for mario.

yeah, ganon can be badass or things like that. But mario has more experience, better attacks, more skill...

mario wins

yeah more experience of collecting coins...
ganondorf wins raver thats just comon knowledge smart

mixmariobros

swe_ak5
...YOU make bad decisions...that just comon knowledge.
ganondorf wins
now shutthe****up raver

Scorpion_Master
Its Ganondorf Not ganon FFS!! they are almost different persons!!

And Ganondorf WTFPWN Mario!

And don't be a fanboy cuz no one likes them!

mixmariobros
Originally posted by swe_ak5
...YOU make bad decisions...that just comon knowledge.
ganondorf wins
now shutthe****up raver

mario wins, stop talking shit

Scorpion_Master
Noo he dont!

ninja

swe_ak5
Originally posted by mixmariobros
mario wins, stop talking shit

do i talk shit laughing out loud ...no, this is shit!!!:
mario wins, that just comon knowledge

i aggre with scorp.
ganondorf=ganon? -not true(almost)
laughing

Sin Harvest
I'm telling you, all Mario has to do is jump on Ganondorf's head to win. Or shoot water at him.

Scorpion_Master
Water.. WTF?! 1234

Sin Harvest
Mario Sunshine. It worked there and so it must work against the King of Evil!! Ganondorf's weakness must be water.

Scorpion_Master
Yeah laughing heheh stick out tongue

ninja

IcePunk
I'm back for the moment big grin

Now for this thread....What the f**k?

Scorpion_Master
WTF IcePunk??

When did you come home?

bean_machine
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Mario Sunshine. It worked there and so it must work against the King of Evil!! Ganondorf's weakness must be water.

WTF? Water, I don't think so. mad no

IcePunk
I'm gonna be home till I'll fly to spain, which is in 7 days

EDIT: and I'm gonna be there for 2 weeks

Scorpion_Master
LOL

swe_ak5
damn lucky bastard happy id like to go there aswell.

SpadeKing
ganondorf goes up to mario's face and blows his breath, mario passes out, and gonodorf farts in his face no expression then does freaky stuff to mario, if you know what I mean shifty

thegmeister53
CAN YOU STFU!!!! mad

ninja

Luigi. stick out tongue

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Sin Harvest

laughing laughing laughing

Scorpion_Master
WTF?!

not Luigi

ninja

Pyro Tyrannus
WTF?!

not Luigi

ninja

It's too late! We have arrived. . .

kamikz
Ok ESB, just to continue the Ganon debate.

Zelda says when she tosses the Ocarina to open the door of time doesn't she? Now why the heck would that protect the triforce? It actually opens the path to the triforce. Navi runs forward to the Master Sword and Link picks it up and all that shit. They clearly wanted him to pick it up, since opening the door would be stupid, just doing that then don't do shit. And since everyone keeps on saying "you need the master sword", "take the master sword and.....", they clearly wanted him to have it. And no one complained when Link took it, no one said he acted by his own instincts.....

Now tell me why the heck a Ganondorf without the triforce of power is turned into stone by the master sword, and why the hell it is the only thing that can truly kill him? A normal person would be dead by that strike to the head, but Ganondorf didn't die, he was only imprissoned, as always. The thing is that Link always weakens him more and more during the fights, in the end Ganondorf is tired as hell and then he is either captured or (in the end) killed by a silver arrow.

And what the hell does this "the triforce gives him immunity to damage, nothing else" have to do with this anyway? He has the triforce in his own grasp, that's like saying Seprioth wouldn't have his sword because it isn't a part of him. No one has debated that Ganondorf is a strong without the triforce, but does it really matter? I belive Ganondorf is only killable by the master sword yes, but even IF I was wrong, does that change anything? No, since it is in his possesion..... So what is the deal?

The-Judge
mario cant hurt ganondorf without master sword, silver arrows or light arrowsbig grin

kamikz
^

Phazon
^
^

Penelope
I love Mario, but he doesnt stand a chance this time. R.I.P crybaby

Mesirus
ok, supposing mario can get the master sword, he's still got very little chance of beating gannon, link had the gear for the job and its still a tough fight, i love mario and all his games but he's no way up to beating a foe as powerful as gannon

kamikz
No one but the Hero of Time could even wield the master sword to it's true power, that's what the legend said....

Mesirus
ok, so mario really is screwed, gannon 100% probablity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.