Hanharr vs Luke Skywalker and Darth Maul and Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Fist Fight!!! NO Force (although Inherited Traits And Such{Skywalker family's abilities to read percieve and even read minds,Wookie Frenzy])

Pyro Tyrannus
Are you serious? No. . .ARE YOU SERIOUS?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
Are you serious? No. . .ARE YOU SERIOUS? yea whats so weird

DePWNZOR
Yeah, its a FIST FIGHT. I say the trio. Malak and Luke would be just average, but Maul has shown some awesome martial arts skills. They win by sheer numbers, and Mauls awesome skill.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
yea whats so weird

No matter how powerful a wookie amy be these guys are going to use the force indirectly to in crease pyshical stats. . .

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
No matter how powerful a wookie amy be these guys are going to use the force indirectly to in crease pyshical stats. . . NO FORCE MEANS NO FORCE WHATSOEVER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AND BY THE WAY MAUL COULD BE THEY GREATEST MARTIAL ARTIST EVER IT WOULD STILL BE LIKE PUTTING BRUCE LEE AGAINST THE JUGGERNAUT,MAUL CAN DO ALL THAT BUT EVENTAULLY THE WOOKIE WILL GRAB A LIMB AND RIP IT OFF!!!!!!!

Count Kent
Malak's physical strength would be greater then Hanharr's.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Count Kent
Malak's physical strength would be greater then Hanharr's. WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF HANHARR A ENRAGED WOOKIE ENRAGED WOOKIE HE'S A WARROIR MALAKS STRONG BUT WEAK COMPARED TO EVEN CHEWBACCA MUCH LESS HANHARR
HANHARR'S PHISICAL STRENGTH>>>>>>>>>MALAKS PHYSICAL STRENGTH

Count Kent
Malak was able to punch through durasteel.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
WHEN EXACTLY???

Legion_of_Maul
Maul would take this single handedly, luke would be eaten alive, and malak would work on his evil machine to turn mac and cheese into Macaroni!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
THE AVERAGE WOOKIE COULD RIP A CIS BATTLE DROID APARTWITH THEIR BARE HANDS THEIR MADE OF DURASTEEL HANHARR FAR STRONGER THAN THE AVERAGE WOOKIE EVEN MORE SO WHEN ENRAGED

Legion_of_Maul
rage can't help against the galaxies most skilled assasin.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
Maul would take this single handedly, luke would be eaten alive, and malak would work on his evil machine to turn mac and cheese into Macaroni!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
rage can't help against the galaxies most skilled assasin. WHEN YOU GET A HOLE PUNCHED THROUGH IT DOES AND WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE WAS THE GALAXY MOST SKILLED ASSASIN

Legion_of_Maul
why did you change my quote?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
i meant to comment on differnet parts sorry i dont know how to do that properly

Legion_of_Maul
oh, well... i almost got mad.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
oh, well... i almost got mad. my apologies (worthles to you no doubt)

Legion_of_Maul
not really, i care about respect, but about the assasin thing, read his books, and read databanks on starwars.com

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
not really, i care about respect, but about the assasin thing, read his books, and read databanks on starwars.com ok then but this is a fist fight when maul punches or kicks hanharr just absorbs the blow(remember he took a freighter hit and kept coming) and eventually grabs an outstretched limb and rips it off(i respect all who deserves and earn (betters and elders)

darthsith19
e.l,m,t,i,(r k) needs to be banned.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by darthsith19
e.l,m,t,i,(r k) needs to be banned. why

Legion_of_Maul
well, i've seen alot of your posts not contributing to star wars, or anything except burning people.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
well, i've seen alot of your posts not contributing to star wars, or anything except burning people. "cough" hypocrite

Lord Saboteur
well, i've seen alot of your posts not contributing to star wars, or anything except burning people. It isn't burning when someone else could replicate it easily and refine it so you can't retaliate. But, to be on topic, I think it's dependant on who wins between Malak and Luke. And I place my bet on Malak more times than not.

Motoko Sama

Legion_of_Maul
"cough" hypocrite
hmm.. yes the only time i am not doing it is when i am joking, and/or hyper.

Lord Saboteur

darthsith19
why
Because you go around calling people noobs, frequently saying 'STFU NOOB!' in capital letters and bold, you go around insulting people and not contributing and just go around and make bad Hanharr threads. You need to stop or else get banned, ok?

Hokage Yoda
Are you serious? No. . .ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Count Kent
Malak was able to punch through durasteel.

Source please

Hokage Yoda
WHEN YOU GET A HOLE PUNCHED THROUGH IT DOES AND WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE WAS THE GALAXY MOST SKILLED ASSASIN

Turn off your Cap lock

darthsith19
And you don't post 3 times in a row. You do know that you can put more than one quote in a post, right? It's called copy and paste, okay? Thanks.

jollyjim311
Malak makes some lame threat and rushes towards Hanharr like an idiot. Hanharr crushes his skull in in one massive swipe to the side of Malaks face, down to the ground. Luke says "Oh shit," and looks at Maul and shrugs. Maul comes in and dodges Hanharrs swing and unleashes a fury of fast and powerful swings on Hanharr and just takes out his legs and lays a beat down on him. Luke... throws rocks...? Or... just stands there.

Motoko Sama
Lol. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.