Im too afraid to aks my black friends so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raphael Sorel
all my black friends say aks(axe) instead of ask. why the hell do they say aks? i mean cmon man, ask isnt even that hard to pronounce.
if youre black please enlighten me. why do black people say aks?

LanceWindu
Quit being racist...1234 It's because they want to talk that way.

taft
Looks like your answer is invalid lance. erm

Vraya
Originally posted by Raphael Sorel
all my black friends say aks(axe) instead of ask. why the hell do they say aks? i mean cmon man, ask isnt even that hard to pronounce.
if youre white. your answer will be invalid. if youre black please enlighten me. why do black people say aks? because we can ermm now let me just aks you why you're being so racist

LanceWindu
Originally posted by taft
Looks like your answer is invalid lance. erm

I thought it would be, doesn't hurt to try.

TOH
What if I'm not black or white? What if I'm green? Or blue?

Ra˙ne

It all depends on where you were brought up.

RogerRamjet
and why are ve germans too doof to pronounce the "th" ve always say ze..

BlackSunshine

So I guess you think you're perfect?? You think you can say every word in the English language correctly? Nobody's perfect. So what if they say aks instead of ask....who are you to judge them?

Raphael Sorel
my friend from kenya, she told me about her stories while she was in the navy. (at the same time i get hypnotized by her beauty) but she keeps saying aks while we were talking? i dont wanna interupt her stories by asking her " why do you say aks instead of ask?'' sorry bout being racist against white. now its open for everyone.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
So I guess you think you're perfect?? You think you can say every word in the English language correctly? Nobody's perfect. So what if they say aks instead of ask....who are you to judge them?

thumb up

Vraya
So I guess you think you're perfect?? You think you can say every word in the English language correctly? Nobody's perfect. So what if they say aks instead of ask....who are you to judge them? OWNED big grin

A.D. Skinner
There are actually quite a lot of words that we speak on a daily basis that are mis-pronounced.

LanceWindu
my friend from kenya, she told me about her stories while she was in the navy. (at the same time i get hypnotized by her beauty) but she keeps saying aks while we were talking? i dont wanna interupt her stories by asking her " why do you say aks instead of ask?'' sorry bout being racist against white. now its open for everyone.

It wasn't about you being racist against white, it was you singling out blacks for saying "aks". I've seen lots of people say that, from many races. It depends where they grew up, like in downtown of a big city.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Vraya
OWNED big grin

Not Rly, but close enough.

Raphael Sorel

no no no, you got it wrong. i didnt mean it to be racist. i love it when black women say aks. but when a guy say it. i end the convo quickly. and i dont even think im perfect. and i didnt judge them. i used my observation (hearing)

H. S. 6
no no no, you got it wrong. i didnt mean it to be racist. i love it when black women say aks. but when a guy say it. i end the convo quickly.

Which means you're being racist and sexist. Congratulations.

Vraya
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Not Rly, but close enough. shrug

Vinny Valentine

Its a Culture thing

Bardock42
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
and why are ve germans too doof to pronounce the "th" ve always say ze..

Yea, vats zat all about?

Raphael Sorel
dang i shouldnt have ask this question. people thought wrong. the people here assumed that im racist/sexist.

nevermind then. ill let the aks/ask thread alone.

Vraya
you are 1234

rare_fox
no no no, you got it wrong. i didnt mean it to be racist. i love it when black women say aks. but when a guy say it. i end the convo quickly. and i dont even think im perfect. and i didnt judge them. i used my observation (hearing)

You are a perv and a racist good job and how rude!!!!

H. S. 6
dang i shouldnt have ask this question. people thought wrong. the people here assumed that im racist/sexist.

nevermind then. ill let the aks/ask thread alone.

You proved to us that you are.

BlackSunshine

chair

Vraya
chair agreed smile

Vinny Valentine
Jesus Christ people stop being little bitches.

If you think shes racist others will too, so stop posting and bitching, its really annoying.

JacopeX
if youre black please enlighten me. why do black people say aks? Not anotha one roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

If you think shes racist others will too, so stop posting and bitching, its really annoying.

And what are you doing? no expression

We're not allowed to share our opinions if they are the same as others?

Raphael Sorel
oh yea i almost forgot. i have seen white people try to use ebonics and they say aks and the N word too and i know that they are making fun of how black people talk. it pissed me off a little bit. thats why i made the thread. not because im racist.

RogerRamjet

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

doh first of all...did the word "Racist" come up at all when I was posting??? She was speaking of how someone was saying a certain word.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by H. S. 6
And what are you doing? no expression

We're not allowed to share our opinions if they are the same as others?

People Who come and ***** about a thread is just retarded. This has a bit of a topic, so why not stick with it?

Vraya
The questions already been answered. Now we can screw it up as we do with all other question threads after the questions been answered dancingman

InnerRise
my friend from kenya, she told me about her stories while she was in the navy. (at the same time i get hypnotized by her beauty) but she keeps saying aks while we were talking? i dont wanna interupt her stories by asking her " why do you say aks instead of ask?'' sorry bout being racist against white. now its open for everyone. So if you know WHITE people say it also, why single BLACKS out and make a thread devoted to just how they say the word ASK.

People of all colors pronounce words different ways, including the word ASK as AKS, not just BLACKS so get it straight.

is it comprehensible.....

Raphael Sorel
ok enough. no more replies. ill just assume that people mispronounce certain words and no one is perfect.
the question has been answered already. so no more replies

i started this thread and people assumed that im racist for asking a q. and now this thread ends here.

Skeets
That's bull anyway I have many friends and non of them pronounce it like that......erm

InnerRise
oh yea i almost forgot. i have seen white people try to use ebonics and they say aks and the N word too and i know that they are making fun of how black people talk. it pissed me off a little bit. thats why i made the thread. not because im racist. Ever crossed your mind that maybe they said AKS b/c that's the way they talk also.

WHITE people aren't as perfect as you're making them out to be. Neither are any color of people so I have no idea why you're trying to emphasize BLACK people in this discussion when it's so beyond BLACKS.

is it comprehensible.....

roguegirl15
I don't think he was tryin to be racist....maybe he WAS just wonderin...i dunno...ax, aks, ask same damn thing....if u kno wat it means then ur good.

Vraya
ok enough. no more replies. ill just assume that people mispronounce certain words and no one is perfect.
i started this thread and people assumed that im racist for asking a q. and now this thread ends here. no it doesn't. It's just begun shivers

Raphael Sorel
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I don't think he was tryin to be racist....maybe he WAS just wonderin...i dunno...ax, aks, ask same damn thing....if u kno wat it means then ur good.

exactly, i was just wondering.

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.