The Last Word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
What's the last word/thing/sound you said/made that was directed to what someone said on this message board or any other message board?

Is It Comprehensible.....

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by InnerRise
What's the last word/thing/sound you said/made that was directed to what someone said on this message board or any other message board?

Is It Comprehensible..... Two things that need to be said. One: Where's the "None of the above" option? And two: Please stop saying "is it comprehensible".

InnerRise
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Two things that need to be said. One: Where's the "None of the above" option? And two: Please stop saying "is it comprehensible".
No need for a "none of the above" option.

Either you do or you don't.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Bloigen
Does not compute. borg

Barker
"Suck".

I think.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
Does not compute. borg

Is that the last thing you said or do you really not understand?

is it comprehensible.....

Bloigen

The last thing I said. 1234

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
The last thing I said. 1234

"ugh"

El_NINO
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
If you were in the OTF a day, you'd know everything isn't as ridicules as it seems, but like I said, being all "cool" about knowing wolverines special attack, or DinoMan or whatever the **** it is can do a crunch bite attack, Is useless, At least in the OTF we talk about life problems and issues along with having fun.

Captain REX
IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

I like how it's still not comprehensible, even in caps. no expression

Anyways, I don't talk to my computer...

Bloigen
Originally posted by El_NINO

Only PVS can do it. mhm

Dregh2

Why do you love saying "is it comprehensible.....", It doesn't even have a question mark.

Captain REX
Because it's not comprehensible. wink

Xavius
This thread is weird.

It is comprehensible.

Captain REX
No, it's not. no expression

AOR
Originally posted by El_NINO

WHy are we quoting that?

WrathfulDwarf
For me...

Play Nice = STFU and go get laid you *beep* idiot loser! You would spend your time better by going to a library and reading some books instead of making a complete *beep* over the internet you *beep* Now get lost!

Or something close to that...

JacopeX
the typing sounds

redcaped
The last word I said? Let me elaborate which is a labor. Right now I'm not speaking, I am reading and typing. So the very last word you said and I said is "comprehensible". To say equals type.

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
the typing sounds

So, you have been making the sounds of someone typing?

What a weird child.

redcaped
After that word came a clarification on page 1

Punkyhermy
hahahaha...I don't speak to the computer no. But I've been left really smiling or giggling at whats said on KMC. big grinstick out tongue

Bloigen
Ok, Computer

Cyric Blackstar
I speak with my computer all the time... embarrasment

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Noa
Originally posted by Cyric Blackstar
I speak with my computer all the time... embarrasment

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

LOL! ( but I don't mean "Break Your Back Laughing" kind of funny) Actually you did not get much more than a smile out of me reaction wise, but my fingers must have liked it. laughing

I don't like my computer so I don't talk to it much. We used to be close but lately.... mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.