Would you ever Resort to Cannibalism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FunkMaster Flex
If you were in some type of scenario, where you had to resort to canibalism, or starve to death would you?

Bardock42
Yes. Depends on the circumstances, but yes.

Dreampanther
Wouldn't even hesitate

Jonathan Mark
Ugh... no

Shakyamunison
Under the correct circumstances, I would.

Soleran
Originally posted by FunkMaster Flex
If you were in some type of scenario, where you had to resort to canibalism, or starve to death would you?

Yes, and I would probably eat alot as well! eek!

The Pict
i would have to be in the scenario first, to test my limits.

Blue_Hefner
Depends on who i would be eating..

Morgoths_Wrath
if starving...we all would. let's not kid ourselves

Tangible God
If I had to kill someone first before I did, then no. Otherwise yes I would.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Tangible God
If I had to kill someone first before I did, then no. Otherwise yes I would.

that all depends on who I had to kill and eat...

can I really eat someone I hate? sick

yes I could eat

JaehSkywalker
I'd rather starve and die...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If the only way you could survive was by eating human flesh, only a fool wouldn't. The real question is would you barbecue it, or eat it sashimi-style?

PrincessMary
If it was the only way I could survive, then yes. But I would hope the person I wanted to devour didn't first decide to devour me...

debbiejo
Only if we could make jerky out of it.................

Arachnoidfreak

Yea. Looks like fun.

ThePrincessBee
you've got to be kidding me.baby

T.M
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
If the only way you could survive was by eating human flesh, only a fool wouldn't. The real question is would you barbecue it, or eat it sashimi-style?

BBQ has to be the way to go..

And my answer is damn straight I would.. if I was going to die I would eat a human in a heart beat.. no pun intended.

The Omega
Impossible to answer sitting here, warm and full in my flat...

I think, The Pict, is right. We'd have to actually be in the scenario in question, to see if we could cross that line. And I think it might just be harder OR easier to cross than we can imagine...

Council#13
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
if starving...we all would. let's not kid ourselves
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Under the correct circumstances, I would.
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Depends on who i would be eating..

Storm
In order to survive, I would resort to cannibalism if the person had already deceased. The corpse of a relative however...

Fire
same here smile

Valharu
It depends on the gravy.

LanceWindu
You mean you guys haven't resorted to it yet? confused

I ate the mail man earlier because I was too lazy to go to the store to pick up some mac and cheese.

Seriously though, if all other options were exhausted, then yeah I think I would.

WrathfulDwarf
Nope...never...Cannibalism is not for me.

Unless is someone I really don't like or enjoys giving me a hard time. I wouldn't mind eating them. Eventually I'll take great pleasure in dumping the aftermath in the toilet bowl.

debbiejo
Well if you're gonna eat someone, don't eat their brain...... fats.!!......will raise your cholesterol......Not a good thing......... no

Stick to the muscle.........though you can used the fat and make soap...... wacko

Cataclysm
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Nope...never...Cannibalism is not for me.

Unless is someone I really don't like or enjoys giving me a hard time. I wouldn't mind eating them. Eventually I'll take great pleasure in dumping the aftermath in the toilet bowl.

Me too, Cannibalism is just to disgusting. Anyways, I would rather stick with eating insects, good for the cholesterol.

debbiejo
With a little seasoning anything will taste good.............

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
With a little seasoning anything will taste good.............

With a lot of hunger anything will taste good. eek!

Alpha Centauri
I would probably do it, but whether or not I'd be able to keep it down without throwing it up or not is another matter.

-AC

The Omega
Yes, indeed. Most of us probably would... It's hard to tell, as I've never ever been in a situation where I was starving.

Actually, if we assume the person to be eaten was already dead, I think I'd prefer it to be someone I like! Just as if I was the dead one, I'd rather be eaten by people who like me...

debbiejo
If you smoke anykind of meat in a smoke house........It's wonderful!! huh

Eternalist 04
neh ive read that worms and insects have the most protein even in meats... so... id eat bugs or kill animals i come in contact with... pfft cannibalism my foot.... ive tasted skin...and it wasnt tastey

botankus
If you'd like an easy way to eat your own skin, pull at the skin on either side of your fingernail. It will come off quite easily. If you pull it too much to get to raw flesh, just put a Band-Aid on it.

P.S. I'm not exaggerating; it's quite simple. I've bitten my fingernails since I was five and would consider myself World-Class in that department.

Eternalist 04
What the f**k? good god... the pain...the agony

debbiejo
Wasn't there a story about a plane crash, and not only did they eat their dead, but ALSO amputated parts of themselves to share???

botankus
Wasn't that like the Donner Party, or Alive, or something like that?

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Wasn't that like the Donner Party, or Alive, or something like that? Yes, I think so......The Donner Party was pitiful....the "Alive" was the plane crash, if I remember right.

Lord Urizen
Do you guys mean literal cannibalism?

You ever heard the expression "eat you out".....I'd do that no problem. But literally eating another person....ah....I would have to be driven insane by hunger before ever doing such a thing.

overlord
Ah.. Why the hell not.. Meat is meat to me.

debbiejo
I hear we taste like pork.

T.M
Originally posted by debbiejo
I hear we taste like pork.

Errr.. I hate pork..

debbiejo
Well actually I'd prefer chicken.......

And I don't want anyone referring to the word fish!

meep-meep
A tougher question: Would you ever resort to cannibalism if it were just you and your (one of the following) mother/father/brother/sister/grandma/grandpa/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/or(ahem)family pet trapped and starving.

Could you eat nanna?

debbiejo
Nanna???? hahahhaa..........sorry. embarrasment

I don't think I could eat someone I know...or knew.

Templares
If i was a soldier in Stalingrad, no. If im an airplane crash survivor high up in the Andes hell yes, i would eat human flesh.

allofyousuckkk
hmm....on an island, i'd probably eat leaves,berries and bugs......but in a situation where none of that was available I would deffinately eat a person. The funny thing is, after cooked, human meat is probably really good. I actually brought this up when talking to a friend. Our conversation ended abruptly when I exclaimed that his thigh looked edible.

Dawson
Did you expect the conversation to continue after that?

overlord
Originally posted by meep-meep
A tougher question: Would you ever resort to cannibalism if it were just you and your (one of the following) mother/father/brother/sister/grandma/grandpa/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/or(ahem)family pet trapped and starving.

Could you eat nanna? Uhmmm... No, I wouldn't eat my cat either.
We humans call it attachment.

The Omega
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Do you guys mean literal cannibalism?

You ever heard the expression "eat you out".....I'd do that no problem. But literally eating another person....ah....I would have to be driven insane by hunger before ever doing such a thing.

That's the topic. Whether or not you believe that you'd EVER resort to cannibalism.

ThePrincessBee
The thought of having to eat human flesh is very sickening to me, but then again...i've never been in a situation where i were starving to death ontop of some mountain stranded. So theres no telling what might occur.

debbiejo
I guess I could eat someone I knew, if they didn't tell me I knew them,... just like Rocky Mountain Oyster thing............. blink

K.Diddy

I eat 3 people a day, 4 on sundays evil face

debbiejo
Nooo, we're talking about dead people.............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.