Hard Candy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hellsangels
saw an ad for this today... looks quite good. comes out in june.. a thriller. little bit like crush i think.. does anybody remember this? with alicia silverston.. i thought she was really good in this, when i saw her in clueless i didnt think she could do much else

deathbycorn
is not a horror.

ladygrim
More of a psycholigical (sp) thriller i think

hellsangels
yeah wrong place i guess.. did refer to it as a thriller thou

dementedde
It is a thriller, and a really good one at that. I would say this is the best thriller I have seen for a while. Brilliant acting from both the man and the girl and the torture scenes are top notch that will make the guys cringe especially when the girl performs amature surgery on the guy.

I will recomend this film to everyone, I just couldn't believe how good this film is. I don't think I haven't talked to anyone who said they didn't like this film. Watch it in the theatres when you still can, I promise you will not be disapointed.

It is funny, upsetting and deeply disturbing. It also has a little twist at the end that will make you unsettled for the rest of the night.

hellsangels
yes i agree dementedde... it was a fantastic watch with great performances. wont ruin it for others but the ending is brilliant, in its thriller way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.