Team DC vs. Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team DC:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Hal and Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)

Each team gets 2 days of prep. Which team wins?

badabing
IMO, Team DC has the advantage strength and versatility.

NoFate007
DC.

The biggest factors here:

Batman's prep versus Iron Man's prep.
How many people Flash and Superman can take out very quickly?
Nobody to fight against the TWO Green Lanterns?

Although some would be a good fight, like Barda vs Hercules, DC has too much power behind them. What's Black Panther gonna do to Supes, WW, GL, Flash, MM, Barda, Plastic Man, etc? I assume he's supposed to be matched up to Batman, which would be a decent fight, but who's to say that Superman or Flash wouldn't just kill Black Panther in a moment's notice while on their way to kill Captain America or something lol.

DC's got this, although if it was in an actual comic, they'd pretend like everyone was evenly matched 100%.

batdude123
How about if I add Storm, Thing, and Count Nefaria to the Marvel team?

So as it stands now:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Storm
Thing
Count Nefaria

Two days prep. Who wins?

Big Sexy
Got a few wierd choices for the marvel team. At least its not a typical vs fight. Problem is some of the marvel heavy hitters have showings that would either make it a really good fight or really at a disadvantage. Flash is a really big problem. Adding a speedster to marvel would help.

General Kon-El
This thread is gonna be closed. You have too many factors in here. goddamn it. you've been here long enough. you oughta know by now.

badabing
Superman, two Lanterns, J'onn and Flash seem too hard for Marvel to take down.

Accel
Flash alone takes down several people on Team Marvel as soon as the fight has started.

batdude123
I added in the Shadow for good measure because he's kickass! big grin

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
How about if I add Storm, Thing, and Count Nefaria to the Marvel team?

So as it stands now:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Storm
Thing
Count Nefaria

Two days prep. Who wins?

Marvel might take it now.

Count Nefaria w/ prep could be pretty disasterous.

They might pull it out. Marvel 6/10 - 7/10

batdude123
Batman with prep is pretty disaterous. no expression

Psyquis52
Batman with prep is pretty disaterous. no expression

Of course he is. I'm not forgetting him.

Before you added Thing, Storm and Count Nefaria It was DC 8/10
and that was mostly taking into account Batman prep with two great GL's

But Count Nefaria + Iron Man prep > Batman prep. In my opinion. It helps to have a bad guy on the team, because he will play dirty. Especially one as nasty as Count Nefaria.

Big Sexy
does anyone have any issue with Nefaria. I have maybe 2, thats all

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Of course he is. I'm not forgetting him.

Before you added Thing, Storm and Count Nefaria It was DC 8/10
and that was mostly taking into account Batman prep with two great GL's

But Count Nefaria + Iron Man prep > Batman prep. In my opinion. It helps to have a bad guy on the team, because he will play dirty. Especially one as nasty as Count Nefaria.

You've also forgotten Mr. Terrific with prep. He is very much Batman's equal. He's just as smart. So Batman and Mr. Terrific with prep>>>Ironman and CN with prep. wink

Psyquis52
You've also forgotten Mr. Terrific with prep. He is very much Batman's equal. He's just as smart. So Batman and Mr. Terrific with prep>>>Ironman and CN with prep. wink

wink Hmmmm. This is true.

Ironman, CN, Black Panther w/prep >>> Batman and Mr. Terrific w/prep.

Sea King
i say it depends on who fights who

batdude123
wink Hmmmm. This is true.

Ironman, CN, Black Panther w/prep >>> Batman and Mr. Terrific w/prep.

You forget Superman as well. Superman falls WELL into the genius range. Superman's intellect>>>>>>Cap's intellect. Plus, Orion has got a motherbox so I think the DC team has got the whole prep thing covered. wink

Psyquis52
You forget Superman as well. Superman falls WELL into the genius range. Superman's intellect>>>>>>Cap's intellect. Plus, Orion has got a motherbox so I think the DC team has got the whole prep thing covered. wink

MaaaaaaaaAAAan! I was waiting for you to play that card.

You should be embarrased to call yourself a DC fan. You should have said that a lot sooner. wink

Sea King
aquaman takes out the ones who got their powers from mutation's

Saint Ramaeker
marvel all the way Thor already is hella powerful so he can take out a couple of DC characters that dont have any powers like batman... the marvel team just oerpowers the DC team. DC stands a good chance but in the end Marvel would win

Sea King
aquaman takes these people out (their just off the top of my head)Storm,,Thing,Hulk,Human Torch,Invisible Woman

Sea King
vision would fight M.Manhunter

batdude123
Originally posted by Saint Ramaeker
marvel all the way Thor already is hella powerful so he can take out a couple of DC characters that dont have any powers like batman... the marvel team just oerpowers the DC team. DC stands a good chance but in the end Marvel would win

Really? Wow....

batdude123
MaaaaaaaaAAAan! I was waiting for you to play that card.

You should be embarrased to call yourself a DC fan. You should have said that a lot sooner. wink

stick out tongue

Big Sexy
This is classic thor right batdude?

Psyquis52
stick out tongue

I was enjoying this thread until you did that. wink

Sea King
Raven should be able to take people like black panther easy

Big Sexy
Problem is Batdude put some good marvel powerhouses with too many second stringers against Dcs finest heroes.

Sea King
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Problem is Batdude put some good marvel powerhouses with too many second stringers against Dcs finest heroes.

yeah but i think Vision and M.Manhunter would get a h311 of a fight going imo

batdude123
This is classic thor right batdude?

Oui.

batdude123

I'm insulted. sad Marvel has got some damn good characters on their team as well.

batdude123
I was enjoying this thread until you did that. wink

Sorry. sad

Sea King
I'm insulted. sad Marvel has got some damn good characters on their team as well.

cap america aint gonna be to good in this fight he might last a littel while but not veary long

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King
cap america aint gonna be to good in this fight he might last a littel while but not veary long

He's a good leader, and with prep he's pretty good.

Sea King
He's a good leader, and with prep he's pretty good.

yeah that is agreable but hes got superman,raven,greenlantern,flash u see were im going with this i mean compeared to them cap aint gonna fair to well

Big Sexy
But given the versatility of the DC characters, people like Hulk and Thing can't do much because of how onedimensional they are.

Sea King
But given the versatility of the DC characters, people like Hulk and Thing can't do much because of how onedimensional they are.

i realy dont wanna sound like a fanboy cause im not trying to be one here but the mutated heros(the ones like hulk or thing or anyone like that)arent realy factors with aquaman on the team

Big Sexy
Thats why a speedster would help. Get rid of aquaman fast

Sea King
Thats why a speedster would help. Get rid of aquaman fast

well honestly i think namor and aquaman would want to fight and that could go either way aquaman could use his tp to take namor but namor is a bit stronger then him so that would be a hard fight to decide

all bias opions aside that is

Psyquis52
Captain America has 2 hrs to come up with a plan that Hulk, Nefaria and various other people are going to outright ignore.

Big Sexy
Captain America has 2 hrs to come up with a plan that Hulk, Nefaria and various other people are going to outright ignore. laughing

Sea King
Captain America has 2 hrs to come up with a plan that Hulk, Nefaria and various other people are going to outright ignore.

i dont think i could have said it better myself

batdude123

Each team has two DAYS of prep. no expression

Psyquis52

Wait! After some thinking I've decided to refute that statement.

Superman may be more intelligent but Cap is more battle strategic. He doesn't have any super powers to work around. He's all hard work. Captain always has a plan. I mean the guy is the leader of the Avengers! One doesn't hold that position without a brain on his shoulders. He has a mind for combat. So...
Captain A w/prep > Superman w/prep
Iron Man + Count Nefaria + Black Panther w/prep > Batman + Mr. Terrific w/prep

Your turn. stick out tongue

Sea King
ok but he has hal,kyle,superman,raven,wonder woman&aquaman

and many more of dc's big guns now marvel has prep to work on that but not only does dc have all these big guns but they also have prep

batdude123
Wait! After some thinking I've decided to refute that statement.

Superman may be more intelligent but Cap is more battle strategic. He doesn't have any super powers to work around. He's all hard work. Captain always has a plan. I mean the guy is the leader of the Avengers! One doesn't hold that position without a brain on his shoulders. He has a mind for combat. So...
Captain A w/prep > Superman w/prep
Iron Man + Count Nefaria + Black Panther w/prep > Batman + Mr. Terrific w/prep

Your turn. stick out tongue

Superman is the leader of the JLA, what's your point? What the f**k? Battle strategies, I agree with you. However, Superman has created all of the technology at the fortress of solitude, so technologically, Superman is smarter. However, can you prove to me other than "he's Captain America" that he is a better strategist because Superman has done a great job as being the leader of the JLA. So actually, if you want to talk semantics, Superman is better with prep. He's a GENIUS while Captain is a smart leader. I mean it's easy to just say "Thor, go hit that guy with Mjolnir while I take this guy out." erm

However, once again you are dumping on Orion. Orion has a motherbox so that makes him an extremely worthy prepping master. So, Batman, Orion, Superman, Mr. Terrific w/ prep>>>>>Captain America, Black Panther, Ironman, Count Nefaria w/ prep. wink

Psyquis52
Superman is the leader of the JLA, what's your point? What the f**k? Battle strategies, I agree with you. However, Superman has created all of the technology at the fortress of solitude, so technologically, Superman is smarter. However, can you prove to me other than "he's Captain America" that he is a better strategist because Superman has done a great job as being the leader of the JLA. So actually, if you want to talk semantics, Superman is better with prep. He's a GENIUS while Captain is a smart leader. I mean it's easy to just say "Thor, go hit that guy with Mjolnir while I take this guy out." erm

However, once again you are dumping on Orion. Orion has a motherbox so that makes him an extremely worthy prepping master. So, Batman, Orion, Superman, Mr. Terrific w/ prep>>>>>Captain America, Black Panther, Ironman, Count Nefaria w/ prep. wink

Batdude. I've never asked you to do this before, but would you please drop the motherbox? It makes things just a little too uneven. You could talk of Orion's motherbox and Batman's. That's too much. You know it. I know it and anybody else that know's what the motherbox does knows it. So leave it out of the fight and we'll have a closer match.

Sea King
to me this fight isent even fair without the motherbox i mean the power that dc has is to much for marvel here

batdude123
Batdude. I've never asked you to do this before, but would you please drop the motherbox? It makes things just a little too uneven. You could talk of Orion's motherbox and Batman's. That's too much. You know it. I know it and anybody else that know's what the motherbox does knows it. So leave it out of the fight and we'll have a closer match.

Well, Orion's motherbox is more apart of who he is rather than Batman, but I guess I'll drop it, seems pretty fair. However, I still think that DC could probably make better use of their prep time. Superman could go sundipping for 2 days while Flash grants the rest of his team mates with more speed.

Psyquis52
Well, Orion's motherbox is more apart of who he is rather than Batman, but I guess I'll drop it, seems pretty fair. However, I still think that DC could probably make better use of their prep time. Superman could go sundipping for 2 days while Flash grants the rest of his team mates with more speed.

This is true.

Thanks for dropping it. Marvel was about to get smashed if you did that. smile

batdude123
No prob. wink

Psyquis52
So as it stands now:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Storm
Thing
Count Nefaria

A refresher for everyone.

I'm worried that Sea King may be right. Aquaman's hand could very well upset the tides of battle. The fact is that Kyle or Hal is a match for Captain Marvel and same with Sersi. Flash is a problem. Aquaman is a problem.
While Marvel worries about all those things Orion, Red Tornado, and Captain Atom pull off suprise wins.

I'm just about out of defenses.

You've left me with no Reed Richards, no Doctor Strange, no Black Bolt, and no Sentry.

I'm SOL. erm

Sea King
So as it stands now:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Storm
Thing
Count Nefaria

A refresher for everyone.

I'm worried that Sea King may be right. Aquaman's hand could very well upset the tides of battle. The fact is that Kyle or Hal is a match for Captain Marvel and same with Sersi. Flash is a problem. Aquaman is a problem.
While Marvel worries about all those things Orion, Red Tornado, and Captain Atom pull off suprise wins.

I'm just about out of defenses.

You've left me with no Reed Richards, no Doctor Strange, no Black Bolt, and no Sentry.

I'm SOL. erm
i like the whole I'm worried that Sea King may be right. Aquaman's hand could very well upset the tides of battle. it made me laugh good play on word big grin

Psyquis52
i like the whole I'm worried that Sea King may be right. Aquaman's hand could very well upset the tides of battle. it made me laugh good play on word big grin

Thank you. If I had an Iceman on Marvel side I might be able to take Aquaman out of the fight for a while. However, that would require Iceman keeping his distance.

Between Motherboxes, magical hands and superspeedsters I think it's over.

Sea King
Thank you. If I had an Iceman on Marvel side I might be able to take Aquaman out of the fight for a while. However, that would require Iceman keeping his distance.

Between Motherboxes, magical hands and superspeedsters I think it's over.

yeah iceman would be a help but aquaman might be able to handel him cause hes ice witch is frozen water so theirfor aquaman sould be able to control the ice that bobby makes and evently him it would be kinda like feeding the flame gas

Psyquis52
yeah iceman would be a help but aquaman might be able to handel him cause hes ice witch is frozen water so theirfor aquaman sould be able to control the ice that bobby makes and evently him it would be kinda like feeding the flame gas

I thought about that as well. I have two answers for that.

1. Has Aquaman actually shown that he can control ice yet? We know he takes water but what about water in a solid form? I'm just curious.

2. It may depend on the speed that it happens. If nothing else Iceman could slow him down.

Sea King
I thought about that as well. I have two answers for that.

1. Has Aquaman actually shown that he can control ice yet? We know he takes water but what about water in a solid form? I'm just curious.

2. It may depend on the speed that it happens. If nothing else Iceman could slow him down.

i have a semi answer for your frist question its hes turned his enchanted hand to ice before so if he could turn his hand to ice(to fight with) then back to water then he SHOULD be able to control ice

should is all caps cause im not 100% sure if that means he could

as for number 2 its hes pretty fast him self so it might be able to slow him down

Psyquis52
i have a semi answer for your frist question its hes turned his enchanted hand to ice before so if he could turn his hand to ice(to fight with) then back to water then he SHOULD be able to control ice

should is all caps cause im not 100% sure if that means he could

as for number 2 its hes pretty fast him self so it might be able to slow him down

Thanks for the answer. So now we can say it's possible for Aquaman to stop him and it's possible for Iceman to slow him down.

Honestly, I never expected Iceman to beat him but I thought he could take Aquaman's focus off the rest of the fight.

Sea King
Thanks for the answer. So now we can say it's possible for Aquaman to stop him and it's possible for Iceman to slow him down.

Honestly, I never expected Iceman to beat him but I thought he could take Aquaman's focus off the rest of the fight.

yeah i think he could also

Psyquis52
So basically if we took away all the motherboxes. Made it the Aquaman that has a hook for a hand. We would have a fair fight.

And when I say fair I mean pretty much 5/10 for both sides. I mean Flash is a problem, Superman is a problem, and Captain Atom is.

Although I'd love to see if Count Nefaria could do anything with Captain Atom and vice versa.

Sea King
So basically if we took away all the motherboxes. Made it the Aquaman that has a hook for a hand. We would have a fair fight.

And when I say fair I mean pretty much 5/10 for both sides. I mean Flash is a problem, Superman is a problem, and Captain Atom is.

Although I'd love to see if Count Nefaria could do anything with Captain Atom and vice versa.

that would pretty much be the thing although aquaman still has his tp and so does M.Manhunter that could do some damage
and dont forget aquaman can control the hook with his brain in aquaman vol3 no10 he showed how good he is with it caues he took kyles ring off of his finger with it that was a kool fight if imo

Psyquis52
that would pretty much be the thing although aquaman still has his tp and so does M.Manhunter that could do some damage
and dont forget aquaman can control the hook with his brain in aquaman vol3 no10 he showed how good he is with it caues he took kyles ring off of his finger with it that was a kool fight if imo

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes I remember. I'm an Aquaman fan too you know.

Sea King
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes I remember. I'm an Aquaman fan too you know.

thats kool did u read the aquaman vs superboy

Psyquis52
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Storm
Thing
Count Nefaria

After looking a second time I think that DC goes down if not for Aquaman's hand and two motherboxes.

Granted Flash could take some of them down but there are some wild cards in here that are worth taking into consideration.

Like Ghost Rider, Emma Frost, Crystal and Captain Marvel. It might even be uneven. Marvel has more muscle-men but DC has more speed. DC has more telepaths but Marvel has defense against that. DC has more long-range capability but Marvel has numbers and a greater capacity for defense.

But then there are DC wild cards too. Like Plastic Man, Red Tornado, and the Shadow. Who knows what they'll pull off?

I think it really could go any direction. I don't know who would win.

Psyquis52
thats kool did u read the aquaman vs superboy

I have not read it. I'm familiar with it though.

Sea King
I have not read it. I'm familiar with it though.

aquaman did not do so hot at the start but in the end he could have killed superboy but did not

Psyquis52
aquaman did not do so hot at the start but in the end he could have killed superboy but did not

Aquaman doesn't like to fight the 'Super' types. They bother him I think.

Sea King
Aquaman doesn't like to fight the 'Super' types. They bother him I think.

yeah he was heading to a navy base or something so the hesd dude called up superboy to keep aquaman back but aquaman had a tidal wave cover that whole place then he had a chane to kill superboy but in stead he hit upper cuted him real hard knocking him down and he stayed their for a littel bit

Psyquis52
yeah he was heading to a navy base or something so the hesd dude called up superboy to keep aquaman back but aquaman had a tidal wave cover that whole place then he had a chane to kill superboy but in stead he hit upper cuted him real hard knocking him down and he stayed their for a littel bit

Well, at least we know that he could take him. That's all that matters.

It was nice of him to leave Superboy alive so he could die against Superboy Prime. stick out tongue

Sea King
Well, at least we know that he could take him. That's all that matters.

It was nice of him to leave Superboy alive so he could die against Superboy Prime. stick out tongue

yep sure was he must have known that he was ment to die by somebody eles big grin

batdude123
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Raven
Big Barda
Orion
Flash
Red Tornado
Batman
Mr. Terrific
Aquaman
Plastic Man
The Shadow
Captain Atom

Team Marvel:
Captain America
Black Panther
Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonder Man
Ironman
Namor
Vision
Sersi
Crystal
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Captain Marvel (Monica)
Storm
Thing
Count Nefaria

After looking a second time I think that DC goes down if not for Aquaman's hand and two motherboxes.

Granted Flash could take some of them down but there are some wild cards in here that are worth taking into consideration.

Like Ghost Rider, Emma Frost, Crystal and Captain Marvel. It might even be uneven. Marvel has more muscle-men but DC has more speed. DC has more telepaths but Marvel has defense against that. DC has more long-range capability but Marvel has numbers and a greater capacity for defense.

But then there are DC wild cards too. Like Plastic Man, Red Tornado, and the Shadow. Who knows what they'll pull off?

I think it really could go any direction. I don't know who would win.

DC has definitely got the advantage in terms of TPs here (MM, Aquaman, the Shadow). They would do some serious damage in the fight.

Sea King
DC has definitely got the advantage in terms of TPs here (MM, Aquaman, the Shadow). They would do some serious damage in the fight.

just think what would happen if cap was the only marvel one left and mm,aquaman the shadow all used their tp on him full power all at onceblowup

Tron
Sorry batdude123, but this goes well over the 3 on 3 limit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.