Yoda & Dooku vs. Sidious & Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Escape81
I used the search and I don't think this has been done before. I know that several threads of: Sidious & Dooku vs. Yoda & Mace have been done. So, I thought it might be best to just switch the respective apprentices up.

Note #1: The duel takes place in the Geonosis hangar where Yoda battled Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones.

Note #2: The Sidious in this fight in RoTS.

---------------

Round 1: A Force battle.

Round 2: A Saber battle.

Round 3: An all out battle.

---------------

Hokage Yoda
Round 1 Yoda and Dooku
Round two is difficult however Sids might lose to dooku in Sabers. If so I give it to Yoda and Dooku If not Mace and Sids Might win
Round 3: Yoda and Dooku because Sids has no terrain Adv

Summary:Yoda and Dooku pwn

darthsith19
1. I go with Dooku over Mace and then Yoda and Dooku together take out Sidious.

2. Yoda takes Mace, Sidious takes Dooku and then, um, hmm... Yoda vs. Sidious, depends on who gets tired first.

3. Could go either way but I'd take Sidious over Yoda 6/10 times and Mace over Dooku 6/10 times.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by darthsith19
1. I go with Dooku over Mace and then Yoda and Dooku together take out Yoda.

2. Yoda takes Mace, Sidious takes Dooku and then, um, hmm... Yoda vs. Sidious, depends on who gets tired first.

3. Could go either way but I'd take Sidious over Yoda 6/10 times and Mace over Dooku 6/10 times.

Look at where it takes place. No terrain adv for sids So Yoda and co. take it.

Escape81
Hmm.

I chose the hangar because it's a blend. A lot of empty space, but then, a lot of junk and columns for Sidious and Dooku to utilize. Rememeber. smile

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Escape81
Hmm.

I chose the hangar because it's a blend. A lot of empty space, but then, a lot of junk and columns for Sidious and Dooku to utilize. Rememeber. smile

True but sidious cannot ride on those things like he did the pods plus I don't think Mace will do very good in a situation such as that. Especially with all those objects for Yoda sids and Dooku to through around Happy Dance

Escape81
Do de do. Well, I suppose that you're not aware of Mace's considerable Force powers. I suggest reading Shatterpoint sometime. It's very good.

Basically, Mace is on par with Dooku in terms of Force-powers.

Hokage Yoda
Do de do. Well, I suppose that you're not aware of Mace's considerable Force powers. I suggest reading Shatterpoint sometime. It's very good.

Basically, Mace is on par with Dooku in terms of Force-powers.

can he absorb lightning with his bare hands ? confused

Xavius
Yoda and Sidious = On par.

Dooku and Mace = On par.

It's too damn close. I ain't bothering with this one.

Hokage Yoda
well in round 1 Dooku and Yoda pwn

Xavius
Um . . . I was going to say that about round two.

Rampant ox
1.Difficult to say. I would put Dooku above Mace (more experience and knowledge of the dark side) and Yoda could probably beat Sids. Yoda and Dooku win.

2. Its proven Dooku has beaten Mace so we can assume that it will happen again. Yoda was even with Sids when Sids had the advantage. Yoda and Sids win.

3.Extremely hard to say. I would say Dook beats Mace and then goes and helps Yoda beat Sids. Or if it was the other way around, Yoda pwns Mace and Dooku spars with Sids with Sids getting the upperhand. Yoda comes over and helps Dooku win.

ESB - 1138
1. I have to give it to Sidious and Mace. Yoda is the head of the council for a reason making him better then Mace in the force. And Sidious is the master and not Dooku for a reason.

2. Saber fight...hmm...I don't really know. Yoda was very tired after fighting Dooku for a few seconds. The fight with Palpatine against Mace was clearly Mace's victory but here Mace can't kick his lightsaber out of a window. Palpatine may be able to defeat Mace because the reason he lost in ROTS was because Mace disarmed him. The fight between Dooku and Yoda was close. Same goes for Sidious and Yoda. The movie never shows why Sidious pulled back. Maybe because Yoda disarmed him or that Palpatine begun to fear for his life and wanted to gain the high ground.

3. Could go either way.

Escape81
Originally posted by Rampant ox
1.Difficult to say. I would put Dooku above Mace (more experience and knowledge of the dark side) and Yoda could probably beat Sids. Yoda and Dooku win.

2. Its proven Dooku has beaten Mace so we can assume that it will happen again. Yoda was even with Sids when Sids had the advantage. Yoda and Sids win.

3.Extremely hard to say. I would say Dook beats Mace and then goes and helps Yoda beat Sids. Or if it was the other way around, Yoda pwns Mace and Dooku spars with Sids with Sids getting the upperhand. Yoda comes over and helps Dooku win.

Just want to point some things out to you.

1. Dooku beat Mace in the past. Yup, that's true. But, you don't know what could happen in the future. See, Mace saw more war-time in the Clone Wars then Count Dooku did. The last time that Dooku and Mace could've sparred would've been in pre-TPM times.

2. Mace and Yoda are about as far away in skill as Sidious and Dooku. If Yoda could pwn Mace then I'd argue that Sidious could pwn Dooku.

Escape81
I wanted this to be extremely close. In all three rounds, I think, it would be close.

For round one -

Palpatine vs. Yoda:

The duel in the Senate proved that these two are equals or near equals to each other in the Force. Each attack they made was answered by a counter-attack. This would be extremely close, and I could see several instances where Palpatine could best little Yoda (hell, he's even nailed Yoda with lightning a few times), but in my opinion - Yoda would emerge the victor simply because of his smaller size. As with the whole pod scene, Palpatine had one hell of a time hitting Yoda. But, still, it is extremely close and I think Yoda would be walking out of it pretty tired and bruised.

Victor: Yoda.

----------------

Mace Windu vs. Count Dooku:

After reviewing Faunus's accounts of Shatterpoint, I think that this fight would be almost as close as the one between Palpatine and Yoda. In my opinion, in sheer general Force powers, Mace is easily Dooku's equal or possible superior. In Shatterpoint, we see him controlling an entire massive avalanche. And, in AotC - we see Dooku slightly struggling to rip a big pipe from the ceiling of his hangar. However, Dooku has the advantage of utilizing offensive Force powers which we have not seen Mace to be able to handle. That alone would possibly be sufficient enough for Count Dooku.

Victor: Dooku.

Escape81
Don't have the time to post walkthroughs of the others, but in my opinion:

Round Two:

Palpatine vs. Yoda - Yoda. Yoda managed to outspar Palpatine, according to the script.

Mace vs. Dooku - Ehh... I'm actually going with Mace. I think that Mace's Vaapad would overcome Dooku because he manages to utilize the dark side in other combatants.

Mace vs. Yoda - Yoda. Hands down. Mace would have one hell of a time outfighting Dooku.

Rount Three:

Palpatine vs. Yoda - EXTREMELY close. I can't even begin to describe that. But, once again, I feel that Yoda has a slightly higher chance of walking out of it as the victor.

Mace vs. Dooku - Eeehh... EXTREMELY close. With his 'saber, Mace would be able to repulse Dooku's lightning, and I think he is at least Dooku's equal in dueling.

Mace vs. Yoda - Yoda. Same for above.

Rampant ox
The point I was making is that because Dooku has beaten Mace before we can only assume he will do it again, because we have not seen them fight since then. I understand that it will be extremely close but Dooku just has that something more than Mace. I dont really know what it is but in a fight I could see Dookus persuasive tounge upsetting Mace until he slips up. However this is merely my opinion. But the facts are:

Dooku
-70 + years of Makashi mastery. This also happens to be built for saber vs saber combat.
-70+ years light side experience and about 10 years darkside experience.
-Less chance of fatigue because of his Makashi style.
-Able to utilise a small area for duelling because of his Makashi style (however this is irrelevant in the hangar)
-Not bound by jedi codes e.g able to cheat

Mace
-master of Vaapad
-seat on the jedi council
-can draw of both sides of the force
-young and fit
-shatterpoint ability

With these facts in play I think Dooku has an edge. He is just too precise and experienced for Mace to handle.

Count Kent
Mace is the strongest here, and Sidious is stronger then Dooku.
In the force fight, Mace and Sidious win badly (Yoda's offensive force powers are below both Mace and Sidious), and in the saber fight, Mace and Sidious win. Either way, Mace and Sidious win.

Escape81
The point I was making is that because Dooku has beaten Mace before we can only assume he will do it again, because we have not seen them fight since then. I understand that it will be extremely close but Dooku just has that something more than Mace. I dont really know what it is but in a fight I could see Dookus persuasive tounge upsetting Mace until he slips up. However this is merely my opinion. But the facts are:

Dooku
-70 + years of Makashi mastery. This also happens to be built for saber vs saber combat.
-Able to utilise a small area for duelling because of his Makashi style (however this is irrelevant in the hangar)

Mace
-master of Vaapad
-young and fit
-shatterpoint ability

With these facts in play I think Dooku has an edge. He is just too precise and experienced for Mace to handle.

I've taken it into account. But, first and foremost, you are extremely biased in favor of Count Dooku. That observation hasn't come from just this thread, but from several others - such as you stating that Dooku is the greatest Sith Lord... As such, your logic is blatantly twisted in his favor.

1) Dooku's not going to taunt Mace Windu into screwing up. Kk? That may work on Anakin 'No Control' Skywalker but not Mace 'I Can Toy With the Dark Side and Still Be a Jedi Master' Windu.

2) You see somthing because you are biased in favor of Dooku. We all have our bias, but you take it to the next level. Count Dooku is an uber fighter - but Mace is just as good.

3) If Mace can handle Sidious, he can sure as hell handle Dooku.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Count Kent
In the force fight, Mace and Sidious win badly (Yoda's offensive force powers are below both Mace and Sidious), and in the saber fight, Mace and Sidious win. Either way, Mace and Sidious win.

WTF!!!! Mace is not the strongest there, I dont have a clue where you got that from. Depending on your view he is probably the weakest there. And no Mace and Sidious dont win badly in the force fight. Yoda and Sids and Mace and Dooku are all on par. Yoda is probably better than Sids and Dooku (IMHO) is better than Mace. So stop posting bulls**t with nothing to back it up.

Escape81

Your posts on this forum have caused me to have an intense intolerance for you and your logic. You absolutely show no vestiges of comprehending any reason.

1) Mace is not the greatest here. Yoda and Sidious are more powerful than he is.

2) Yoda is just as offensive as Mace. Mace can't use any offensive Force powers. Hell, even in their saber fights, Palpatine had Mace on the defensive for 2/3 of their duel.

3) Yoda has, arguably, the most powerful grasp of the Force here. He's certainly equal to Sidious who is above the other two.

4) Mace is regarded as the second most powerful Jedi in the Order. Yoda is first. That right there should tell you. Yoda > Mace.

Rampant ox
I've taken it into account. But, first and foremost, you are extremely biased in favor of Count Dooku. That observation hasn't come from just this thread, but from several others - such as you stating that Dooku is the greatest Sith Lord... As such, your logic is blatantly twisted in his favor.

1) Dooku's not going to taunt Mace Windu into screwing up. Kk? That may work on Anakin 'No Control' Skywalker but not Mace 'I Can Toy With the Dark Side and Still Be a Jedi Master' Windu.

2) You see somthing because you are biased in favor of Sidious. We all have our bias, but you take it to the next level. Count Dooku is an uber fighter - but Mace is just as good.

3) If Mace can handle Sidious, he can sure as hell handle Dooku.

Hahahaha, yes i can be quite biased. But the facts I have given are all true. Dooku does have more experience. Dooku does have the better lightsaber style for this fight etc. I am not saying that Dooku is leagues above Mace, all I am saying that Dooku has a slight edge because of the facts I posted before.

Escape81
Hahahaha, yes i can be quite biased. But the facts I have given are all true. Dooku does have more experience. Dooku does have the better lightsaber style for this fight etc. I am not saying that Dooku is leagues above Mace, all I am saying that Dooku has a slight edge because of the facts I posted before.

Mm-hmm.

Count Dooku does have a better lightsaber-to-lightsaber form. But that didn't equip him to overcome Yoda or RotS Anakin. Point being that there are some people who can defeat Makashi-users.

If you count the Clone Wars, Mace saw more frontline saber-fights than Count Dooku - who spent the majority of his time plotting or taking orders from Sidious. To top it off, Mace is a lightsaber prodigy. And, not to argue semantics here, but that Dooku outsparred Mace isn't touched upon.

For all we know, it happened once. Touche?

And the facts that you gave are not all true. You think Count Dooku is going to taunt Mace Windu into screwing up? That's very poor logic. Mace can use a lightsaber form that deliberately flirts with the Dark Side, and yet he's Number Two in the entire Jedi Order.

Rampant ox
Mm-hmm.

Count Dooku does have a better lightsaber-to-lightsaber form. But that didn't equip him to overcome Yoda or RotS Anakin. Point being that there are some people who can defeat Makashi-users.

If you count the Clone Wars, Mace saw more frontline saber-fights than Count Dooku - who spent the majority of his time plotting or taking orders from Sidious. To top it off, Mace is a lightsaber prodigy. And, not to argue semantics here, but that Dooku outsparred Mace isn't touched upon.

For all we know, it happened once. Touche?

And the facts that you gave are not all true. You think Count Dooku is going to taunt Mace Windu into screwing up? That's very poor logic. Mace can use a lightsaber form that deliberately flirts with the Dark Side, and yet he's Number Two in the entire Jedi Order.

Im not going to argue the Counts previous battles because we can never draw an accurate opinion from them. Ill admit Yoda is better than him but the ROTS fight is to hazy to reach a proper conclusion.

The thing I said about Dooku taunting him is just my opinion. You can ignore it. But the other facts i stated are correct. And yes Mace is the 2nd best swordsman in the order, but OMG, Dooku isnt in the order!!! So that quote means absolutely nothing. So I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree. IMHO Dooku will win but you probably think something completely different.

DePWNZOR
No one cares what you think Ox, so why don't you just leave.... Your bias is amazing. Mace>Dooku by ROTS. It's obvious, so obvious...Mace has many unique gifts with the Force that No One else has. What's so special about Count Dooku? He's an old, weak man. Mace is physically twice as strong (he's like 6'3, and way more muscular), he has better reach, he has a better lightsaber style (Vaapad probably has the most potential of all the forms).

Now, Yoda>Sidious by a good margin. Sidious can't even take Mace (and I doubt he can take Dooku either, as his saber skills in the movie aren't nearly as good). However, Mace is gonna beat Dooku before Yoda beats Sidious, and then come and help Sidious. Sidious and Mace win.

Null ARC Avis
i think dooku is better than mace by a tiny amount. in obsesion they sparred and dooku was talking the whole time, proving that he wasnt really into the fight and didnt see mace as a huge threat to his life. now Mace may be phisicly stronger, but what does that matter? dooku's style is all about using as little energy as possible. His style is also made for melee combat. Ithink that because the count has full access to the dark side rather than just a bit i.e. mace he has an advantage there.

For yoda and Sidious, because sidious doesn't have a massive terrain advantage, i would say yoda wins.

Sesse
"Is the Dark side stronger?"
"NO! No... But it is most seductive..."

So Dawku was just too weak to resist the urge.

PS. What Yoda says is the truth. What Obi1 says is a fact.

Plus. Count was pretty much counting sheep after Anakin took his head for a walk. So

Obiwan < Anakin < Mace < Yoda.
Obiwan < Dooku < Anakin < Mace < Yoda/Sidious

Mace rapes Dawku.
Sidious and Yoda fight equally.

Mace was a victim of the circumstances.

Count Kent
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
No one cares what you think Ox, so why don't you just leave.... Your bias is amazing. Mace>Dooku by ROTS. It's obvious, so obvious...Mace has many unique gifts with the Force that No One else has. What's so special about Count Dooku? He's an old, weak man. Mace is physically twice as strong (he's like 6'3, and way more muscular), he has better reach, he has a better lightsaber style (Vaapad probably has the most potential of all the forms).

Now, Yoda>Sidious by a good margin. Sidious can't even take Mace (and I doubt he can take Dooku either, as his saber skills in the movie aren't nearly as good). However, Mace is gonna beat Dooku before Yoda beats Sidious, and then come and help Sidious. Sidious and Mace win.

Ataru has the most potential.

Razielim
I also remember Dooku holding off Mace in the Clone Wars comics, so Mace doesn't severely outclass anyone.

Lightsnake
Sidious and Yoda and Mace and Dooku are practically equal in every respect so this is difficult to call

Motoko Sama
What's so special about Count Dooku? He's an old, weak man.

Really? Because I seem to remember Yoda being old. Does that make him weak? I also remember Dooku throwing a younger, most likely physically stronger Obi-Wan around and knocking Sora unconcious, and stabbing Master Tholme in the shoulder:

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5029/dookusoraconfront3zr.th.jpg

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4889/deathorjoin1ai.th.jpg

Weak? Laughable. Old? Yes. Does that stop him? No.

And "size matters not". Dooku uses which form again? The lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat form?

Not at all. A "good margin"? Try "by a hair". They are not on different levels whatsoever.

Uh, no.

Hokage Yoda

Dooku

Mace
-master of Vaapad
-young and fit
-shatterpoint ability

Very good Rampant. For once I agree. smile

Pyro Tyrannus
Yoda and Dooku are possibly the most powerfull saber-fighters. They also boast excellent balance between offensive and defensive force powers. Not once did I see Mace use a force power and all Sidious did is shoot lightning till his hair turned gray.(literally)

Escape81
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
Yoda and Dooku are possibly the most powerfull saber-fighters. They also boast excellent balance between offensive and defensive force powers. Not once did I see Mace use a force power and all Sidious did is shoot lightning till his hair turned gray.(literally)

1. Anakin > Dooku in sabers. Re-watch RotS again. The script confirms that Dooku was simply inferior.

2. Yoda has no offensive Force powers aside from a Force push. He's only able to hurl his opponents energy back at them. That's not his power, it's Sidious's. And that is if he catches it in time.

3. Mace? Read Shatterpoint. Yeah. Number Two in the entire Jedi Order has sucky Force-powers.

4. Oh, yeah... Yeah. I recall Sidious blasting Yoda across his office, blasting his saber from his hands, and picking up handfulls of massive Senate pods and chucking them with ease.

Yoda and Sidious are the most powerful Force-users in the PT.

Pyro Tyrannus
1. Anakin > Dooku in sabers. Re-watch RotS again. The script confirms that Dooku was simply inferior.

2. Yoda has no offensive Force powers aside from a Force push. He's only able to hurl his opponents energy back at them. That's not his power, it's Sidious's. And that is if he catches it in time.

3. Mace? Read Shatterpoint. Yeah. Number Two in the entire Jedi Order has sucky Force-powers.

4. Oh, yeah... Yeah. I recall Sidious blasting Yoda across his office, blasting his saber from his hands, and picking up handfulls of massive Senate pods and chucking them with ease.

Yoda and Sidious are the most powerful Force-users in the PT.

Dooku inferior to Skywalker? Hahahahaha. Hey everybody look at the fanboy.

Escape81
Dooku inferior to Skywalker? Hahahahaha. Hey everybody look at the fanboy.

Oh, for the love of God. Please don't label me as a fanboy. I will cry.

Do de do . . .

Lucas's statements in the commentary, the official script, and the movie all support it. I've had the argument about a dozen times here recently, on various threads.

Mocking is fine. But mocking out of ignorance isn't.

Sesse
Dooku had his dirty old head cut off.
Dead he is. Sucked he did. End of debate.

Razielim
I distinctly remember Dooku getting dropped in a minute and a half without Anakin breaking a sweat. I think this happened in RotS. I could be wrong, though.

Swirly Girl
Whilst Anakin may well be able to effectively overpower Dooku in a lightsabre duel, I honestly can't see him being able to withstand Dooku in a situation using the force. If Kenobi was K.O'd by Dooku choking him and tossing him across a room, I don't see Anakin being able to do anything but be a de facto ragdoll...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Sesse

Lol.

Pyro Tyrannus

Smoked too much pipe weed you have.

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Lol.

Amen.

Borbarad
Round 1
I wonder how people developed the idea that Mace wouldn't use offensive force powers ? He used force crush on Grievous (at least in the CW cartoons) and is a pretty heavyweight in force TK (avalance control in Shatterpoint for example). When it comes to throwing arround debris or similar stuff he can do some serious damage.

In a force contest Yoda will possibly be the one to counter attacks rather then attack himself which would put him and Dooku in a more defensive position here compared to Sidious and Mace. They are all easily on par but Mace is more aggressive compared to Yoda and considering his shown force uses (in the EU) he will more likely try to best an opponent via force powers then Yoda. So I'd say the force battle goes to Mace and Sidious.

Of course it might develop the other way around if Mace doesn't get's his saber to block Dooku's lightning - then he would be pretty much pwned there making Yoda and Dooku win.

Round 2
In sheer saber confrontation I think Dooku and Mace are closer to each other then Sidious and Yoda. Yoda possibly disarmed Sidious in their duel at least he made him relying on his force powers rather then his saber and he fought him out of an position of advantage (middle of the pod).

I think Yoda would be able to finish Sidious with a saber before Mace or Dooku would be able to gain an advantage turning it into Mace vs Yoda + Dooku. And we shouldn't forget that Dooku is one of Yoda's former Padawans - they would work better together than Mace and Sidious.

Dooku and Yoda take this.

Round 3
Very hard fight. But as I always said: Sidious would lose to Yoda without having the terrain advantage (superior positioning) and so this round will again go to Dooku and Yoda.

Rampant ox

Deeply offended!!!.
Yes Dooku is old but that means absolutley nothing. I read somewhere that he still has the physical strength of a 40 year old man. And he has wtf pwned Kenobi twice, who is a very fit agile young man and Skywalker once, who again is a very fit, agile young man. And Yoda is hundreds of years old. Yet he is still the strongest jedi of his era. So stop posting irrelevant bullsh*t.

Pyro Tyrannus
Deeply offended!!!.
Yes Dooku is old but that means absolutley nothing. I read somewhere that he still has the physical strength of a 40 year old man. And he has wtf pwned Kenobi twice, who is a very fit agile young man and Skywalker once, who again is a very fit, agile young man. And Yoda is hundreds of years old. Yet he is still the strongest jedi of his era. So stop posting irrelevant bullsh*t.

Yo Sesse, this guy just ran right through you f*cker. . .

Razielim
Sidious didn't always have the terrain advantage over Sidious. Yoda had the "middle-ground" of the pod for some time as well.

DePWNZOR
And during that time he was on the offensive (Sidious is mainly blocking, and Yoda is making all the attacks).

Yoda and Dooku win.

Lightsnake
even on even ground, it's too close to really call.

drwerwer
Well lets see i'm going to have to go with mace and palps since palps already beat yoda once maybe with a little luck but it still happened and i read it somewhere that yoda and dooku were the only two people that could best mace in a duel so after yoda and mace being defeated it would come down to dooku vs. palps while it is kinda obvious that sids is more powerful.

Escape81
And during that time he was on the offensive (Sidious is mainly blocking, and Yoda is making all the attacks).

Yoda and Dooku win.

No, that's not true.

On the podium, Sidious and Yoda both attempted to maintain control of the Chancellor's block. Sidious maintained that position for the majority of the duel, but he was forced back by Yoda into Mas Amedda's block - before Sidious finally managed to drive him back into Sly Moore's block and he retook the Chancellor's block.

Sidious maintained the stationary position for most of the duel, with Yoda flipping about attempting to overwhelm him. However, there were various occasions when Palpatine took the offensive.

DePWNZOR
Yoda>Sidious by a greater margin than Mace>Dooku. Yoda comes over and helps Dooku finish Mace.

Sesse
Yo Sesse, this guy just ran right through you f*cker. . .

I don't remember giving you a permission to speak? yes?
Next time try to be more polite...

Sesse
Deeply offended!!!.

Dooku was a weak fool.

Anakin raped him with deep thrusts with his OWN lightsaber! That loser lost his both hands along with his weapon.

Dooku was like Hitler. Stupid basshole biting more than he could ever chew! Get over it.

Pyro Tyrannus
I don't remember giving you a permission to speak? yes?
Next time try to be more polite...

Woah! Your mom told me that too. STFU you stupid n00b. You have no idea of what your doing here. God this place has really gone flush. . .

Jonathan Mark
Woah! Your mom told me that too. STFU you stupid n00b. You have no idea of what your doing here. God this place has really gone flush. . .
Whoa! I just realized you're Makashi...

Where the hell did you go?

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Whoa! I just realized you're Makashi...

Where the hell did you go?

I took a 1 month brake. That 1 turned into 3 then 5 then 7 then here I am. Looks like I shouldn't have come back to these shitty forums. nothing but fanboys. How have you been? How did you know it was me?

Jonathan Mark
I took a 1 month brake. That 1 turned into 3 then 5 then 7 then here I am. Looks like I shouldn't have come back to these shitty forums. nothing but fanboys. How have you been? How did you know it was me?
I checked you're profile.

Pyro Tyrannus
I checked you're profile.

You still making sigs right?

Jonathan Mark
You still making sigs right?
Indeed.

Pyro Tyrannus
If you would be so kind as to make me one. Um where should I post them? You sig thread is still open right?

Jonathan Mark
If you would be so kind as to make me one. Um where should I post them? You sig thread is still open right?
The link is beneath my sig.

Pyro Tyrannus
The link is beneath my sig.

Thanks man. Their already on there.

Count Kent
EDIT

Hokage Yoda

wHAT ARE YOU SMOKING. You are saying Mace >Yoda. mad

Captain REX
Next report I get about you, Kent, I'm giving you a warning.

Pyro Tyrannus
Dooku would quickly kill Palpatine and go tell Yoda to get him a martini while he takes care of Windu.

Razielim
Dooku will quickly kill his master? O_O

((The_Anomaly))
Dooku would quickly kill Palpatine and go tell Yoda to get him a martini while he takes care of Windu.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You and Rampant ox should start making out or something.

Originally posted by Razielim
Dooku will quickly kill his master? O_O

Of course! it makes perfect sense, common man! stick out tongue

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You and Rampant ox should start making out or something.

Of course! it makes perfect sense, common man! stick out tongue

You should make friends with a poisonous reptile. . .j/k. LOL!

BlaxicanTroller
Sideous quickly finishes Dooku with a blast of his probably more powerful force storm, than him and mace double team Yoda.

Or..Mace beats Dooku, than him and sideous double team Yoda.

overlord
If this fight would go on long enough for Yoda to get tired with his crazy style of fighting, Sidious and Mace could win. Mace his strong offensive style could probably overcome Dooku. Sidious would certainly beat Dooku. Could yoda defeat Sidious and Mace? I actually don't think so. (he's ugly and green!!)

A force battle? Wow, Mace can already hold Sidious' lightning, Dooku's would be nothing to him. The case of sith throwing stuff at the opponents, big deal, who cares..
Force fights are overrated and pointless IMHO.

Force powers only work against force noobs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.