If Sage Unlocked Wolverine's True Potential...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
What would he be like?

Validus
The fourth face on Living Tribunal.

Sea King
i think wolve would be the singal most unstopable force their ever is

grey fox
Nah, he'd revert back to that feral monster that he became when Mag's pulled his adamanrium out.

Sea King
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah, he'd revert back to that feral monster that he became when Mag's pulled his adamanrium out.

but his healing factor would be so great that he would heal so fast it would be like he was never harmed at all and he could prob heal back from one cell

NoFate007
He'd be Lobo lol

Sea King
Originally posted by NoFate007
He'd be Lobo lol

yep but with an nonstop animal rage ans increased 5 sences that would make him be able to smell,see,hear, things for like miles away

so no way to sneak up on him

willRules
Originally posted by Sea King
yep but with an nonstop animal rage ans increased 5 sences that would make him be able to smell,see,hear, things for like miles away

so no way to sneak up on him

so a cross between Lobo and Daredevil basically????? laughing out loud

HellMaster93
He'd be like Pre-Crisis Supes, whenever he's losing a fight, he poulls some Fanboy BS power from the hat and destroys the enemy...

batdude123
laughing

Mr.V
Wolverine is getting pounded on by the surfer.

W: Oh no, I will have to pull out my special ability of....
*Stares at Joey Q*
JQ: Independent Feral Incineraction Powers?
W: Independent Feral Incineration Powers? where the f*ck do you come up with this shit you fat bastard?!
JQ: Hey, without me you'd still be getting beaten on by Spiderman
W: Yeah and without me you'd be out of a job.
JQ: ......
W: .......
JQ: fine...sorry, finish beating on Surfer and we'll deal with his master; galactus.
W: Yeah, that pink-wearing motherf*cker is going down! fat ass...
JQ: I said sorry..please stop with the fat jokes....

Wolverine goes on to stomp galactus and take his place as world devourer, and Joey Q as his fat-ass herald..Ahh...wouldnt that be great? big grin

manjaro
wolvie is an alpha..thats as far as he can go

Sea King
Originally posted by willRules
so a cross between Lobo and Daredevil basically????? laughing out loud

pretty much

batdude123
Originally posted by manjaro

no expression Don't ruin everybody else's fun.

LordKaos
His full potential was reached when he was "adamantiumless".

batdude123
Originally posted by LordKaos
His full potential was reached when he was "adamantiumless".

That's not what we are discussing here. wink We are discussing what would happen if Sage unlocked Wolverine's hidden talents...

grey fox
Originally posted by manjaro

WTF !!!

How is a guy with claws , enhanced healing and animal instincts on the same level as a guy who can manipulate molecules ?

batdude123
WTF !!!

How is a guy with claws , enhanced healing and animal instincts on the same level as a guy who can manipulate molecules ?

It's true, he is an alpha. sad

Takion
WTF !!!

Yeah. He should be above Omega.

batdude123
Originally posted by Takion
Yeah. He should be above Omega.

laughing

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing
He got the CLAWS I mean, how can then make him lower than Cable.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by HellMaster93
He'd be like Pre-Crisis Supes, whenever he's losing a fight, he poulls some Fanboy BS power from the hat and destroys the enemy... He already did/does that. confused

The Fake Macoy
The reason Wolverine can't be awakened to his "true potential" by sage is that he isn't even a mutant... he's and Eternal! You just wait, soon it'll be eye beams ftw!

superbatman86
Wouldn't he be Sabertooth?

manjaro
the only thing i can think of is when wolvie had his admanitum removed the first time, he was then known as feral wolverine, but the cool thing was he was in berserker mode most of the time, its the thing he always talks about how he doesnt want to slip into the "red"(not to be confused with the DCU animal kingdom) so sage could suppress what little is left of his conscience and remorse and make him more animalistic, thats the only true potential i can think of...feeling no pleasure or guilt for what he does just pure instinct and slipping into the red and never coming ack out

Grimm22
WTF !!!

Because Joe Queseda wills it so! mad stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.