Arg!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jonathan Mark
ENOUGH WITH THE FAKE!

Every thread I read I keep seeing the damn word fake over and over and over again! Arg! It is driving me to insanity!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
ENOUGH WITH THE FAKE!

Every thread I read I keep seeing the damn word fake over and over and over again! Arg! It is driving me to insanity!

Fake.

Prabhodh
ENOUGH WITH THE FAKE!

alright

Jonathan Mark
You people are evil...

Prabhodh
You people are evil...

evil face

LanceWindu
You people are evil...

Not as evil as Bozo the clown, he scares me. *wets his pants*

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Not as evil as Bozo the clown, he scares me. *wets his pants*
Somewhere within these words a joke was made I'm sure of it...

Prabhodh
fake

fake

fake

LanceWindu
Somewhere within these words a joke was made I'm sure of it...

It means clowns are evil! With their big feet, honking noses...and their beady little eyes. *shudders*

Lord Saboteur
ENOUGH WITH THE FAKE!

Every thread I read I keep seeing the damn word fake over and over and over again! Arg! It is driving me to insanity! *ahem*

An ode to Jonathan Mark, it's called the Fake Rant

Just to note, this is mainly for reaction. So Jonathan, don't take offense to it.

You're a fake faker you son of a mother faking fake. You're a toffee nosed fake and your personality is a steaming pile of fake, I hate your fakeness and I'm sure every fake in the 'hood goes to your fake yard. They just can't help but love your fake. You fake!

Leo.M
.... fake huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.