Thor vs. The Black Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Selene decideds to tackle things for herself.
She knows that the two guys that will save the day are Thor and Hulk.
So she goes after the easy one first...Thor.
how does she fair in ridding the World of the first of its two great defenders?vampire

The Fake Macoy
Yes, because we all know that Thor is weaker than Hulk and that Hulk is known for displaying valiant acts of courage in saving the planet... I see no way that Selene can compare with Thor. Thor wins this.

Wonder Man
She almost nailed Juggernaut in that bar fight between him and Peter(Colossus). To her Thor would be just another notch in her belt.

Sixth_Winged
thor has been taking on people/gods who uses far more devastating magic than her(he's been fighting loki and enchantress since the 60's for godsakes). I don't really think Selene possess anything that would give him pause(save her own re-animating inanimate objects power).

Wonder Man
and Thor is susceptible to her type. He likes the bad girls...look at Enchantress.
I just think that Selene would be more than willing.
The only one she has to fear is...Ghost Rider

Sixth_Winged
Enchantress is just as worst before her redemption. Even moreso for loki. Even they wouldn't dare fight him head on without any sort of scheme or prep time mostly because they would get their assess handed to them. Thor is just as versatile compared to magicians of Selene's level with his natural god powers and h2h is not a comparison.

And as for him succumbing to Selene, i doubt that. he "held his own" against enchantress for decades laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by Wonder Man
how does she fair in ridding the World of the first of its two great defenders?vampire

i don't know TOO much about selene, but i know she can drain life with a touch. i don't know the level of her magic but it would have to be VERY high to pose a real threat to thor. it would also depend on what she's been capable of in the past.

if thor can avoid her touch, (which he should given his hammer's energy abilities) i don't think selene could do much. does she have high level tp or just tk?

i'd say thor, but i know she is pretty tough. i'd need to see some scans and would need to hear a convincing argument though, before i'd be willing to say she beats him.

Big Sexy
how does she fair in ridding the World of the first of its two great defenders?vampire what made you think THor was the weaker of the two. If anything she should go for Hulk first

Wonder Man
She may well be older than Thor. Who knows what secrets of the gods she knows. With her control of the inanimate she could discorporate Thor's hammer or Wolverines bones.
She's has powerful magic. She took over the world including Dr. Strange in uncanny X 190 191 with Cthaon or whatever his name was.
The only thing that stopped her was Warlocke.

willRules
I think this could go either way because I only have a few issues with Selene in, but I'm gonna say Selene 6/10 for the reasons you posted, plus the fact that she's hot big grin

Wonder Man
She's such a bad ass that her first move would be to get Thor to commit an act that wouldn't allow him to pick up his hammer ever again.
Oh ck. out this pic of Thor i found.
at first you may think its an insult but its really bad ass art. enjoy

Sixth_Winged
You know, even without the hammer, Thor still has tons more power that he can use against her which acts much faster.

She may well be older than Thor. Who knows what secrets of the gods she knows. With her control of the inanimate she could discorporate Thor's hammer or Wolverines bones.
She's has powerful magic. She took over the world including Dr. Strange in uncanny X 190 191 with Cthaon or whatever his name was.
The only thing that stopped her was Warlocke.

i don't recall anything from those issues where she took over the world. Her enemy, Kulan Gath sure, but not her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.