Whats hotter...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
a plasma bolt from the Predator's shoulder cannon or a lightsaber? smokin'

Discusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssss

spideycarnage
lightsaber

Juntai
You can probably find the technical numbers somewhere, that nerds such as ourselves have assembled.

braz
yea i would probably say the saber too. i mean u can just stick it through a solid 2 foot thick steel door or wall and it cuts through it like a hot knife through butter. the plasma bolt would most likely be stopped by the steel door, but it would leave a hole, no doubt.

also.

do yall think the preds shoulder cannon could burn through adamantium or vibranium?

willRules
I clicked on this thread cause I thought you meant a different kind of hot...... embarrasment

braz
Originally posted by willRules
I clicked on this thread cause I thought you meant a different kind of hot...... embarrasment

heh.

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think lightsabers produce heat. In fact, I think the blade-shaped loop of energy works like a sandblaster. The energy flows across the material creating friction which creates heat.

Grimm22
Well a lightsaber is pretty much solidified light, which should be the hottest thing in existance no expression

I mean what cant it cut through confused

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well a lightsaber is pretty much solidified light, which should be the hottest thing in existance no expression

I mean what cant it cut through confused

me.

bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...!

evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.