Best First Person Shooter On A Console

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat J
i need to find a good fps for my xbox, one that has a good multiplayer. i dont do the whole online thing so games like halo dont really do it for me. i want a multiplayer where i can have a bunch of bots and me and a friend playing at once. anybody got any ideas?

mattador
Originally posted by Phat J
i want a multiplayer where i can have a bunch of bots and me and a friend playing at once. anybody got any ideas?

I love matches like that. yes Sadly I dont own an Xbox so I cant really recommend any games erm

darth_royke
timesplitters future perfect. i prefer it to halo

MadMel
battlefield series...plenty of bots yes..and if you like futuristic, starwars BF2...same kinda gameplay...

ESB - 1138
Or Battlefront 1. Either would do nicely.

Spartan005
I agree... Star Wars Battlefront I and II are both amazing games... its not first person, but its damn fun

ESB - 1138
You can switch between first and third person so it's both really. Depending on the style you like.

Spartan005
Oh yeah, I always forget you can do that... I have both games and they're so much fun cool

ESB - 1138
I think the first one is better for some reason.

Spartan005
Yeah.... it had better levels IMO, and the gunship is actually in that gamecool But the second one's online play is sooo much better... there's no lag at all

MadMel
yer bloody right...roll eyes (sarcastic)..but i supose its better than one..

Mišt
Mod your xbox, download a N64 emulator, get Goldeneye. Done.

What xbox are you talking about, the first or 360? Id get COD 2 on 360, I dont know about normal xbox FPS, dont have any....

crazy_shadow
xbox - beats me
xbox360 - either Quake4 or Battlefield 2 MC. they never get old. BF2 MC will have you addicted for years...big grin

NineCoronas
...Halo.

MadMel
battlefield 2142...looking foward to that..

Phat J
thanks guys

ill check out the timesplitters and and the stars wars ones

stunna1773
rainbow six 3

badacyborg
i go for timesplitter

Sin Harvest
Halo 2

Blue_Hefner
Halo and Goldeneye

BackFire
Goldeneye

JToTheP
Goldeneye/Perfect Dark. Same winning formula, except Perfect Dark added to it, like dual weapons in Multiplayer=hours of killing fun.

KingDubya
I'm surprised no one mentioned a Ghost Recon game. Those games are awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.