Maul and Vader vs. Durge (Unarmed fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Okay, well, Maul is a martial arts master, and Vader busted through some weird armor plated dinosaur-like creatures skull with a punch ( http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=19&f=14&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_14_The_Savage_Heart ), but do they have enough to take down Durge in an unarmed fight?

Tough, I'm trying to think how the two could do enough damage to Durge to bring him down, and nothing is coming to mind, any one want to shed any light on the matchup?

Jonathan Mark
Um... Durge is horribly overpowered with the regeneration crap. He wins.

jollyjim311
Yeah.. I want to add in Kit Fisto to Maul and Vader's team. I realize it would be difficult to coordinate 3 attacks against one person, but if Vader is getting overwhelmed, Kit can jump in and help.

So, Kit, Maul, and Vader vs. Durge. Can they bring him down?

Count Kent
No way.

Kaithen
With forcepower?

Captain REX
Doesn't matter. Durge wins.

darthsith19
Lasers arn't strong enough the effect Durge and he was able to send lightning back at the Clone who shot it at him. Durge would kill the trio, he's far stronger than even Vader and nothing they can do will hrt him.

Change this thread to, like, Krayt Dragon, Rancor and Reek vs. Durge or something insane.

Null ARC Avis
crap. a kryat dragon. that will be hard. but if a tuskan can do it, SO CAN DURGE.

Legion_of_Maul
durge would wrap his body around the two of them....or maul would snap his repairable neck.

Broly92
yea maul kills all roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthsith19
Maul does have alot of good moves, he could probably snap Durge's neck, not that it'd harm Durge very much, he'd still pwn the duo.

Admiral Akbar
Durge has bones? I dont think there would be a snap sound.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
no actually gendai dont have bones

Admiral Akbar
Thought so.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
crap. a kryat dragon. that will be hard. but if a tuskan can do it, SO CAN DURGE.

Dude no play KOTOR a fully grown Kryt Dragon would pwn Revan had it not been for thos Detonators

Eragon993
vader maul and kit-fitso would win, even with super- strentgh durge couldnt hold off all 3 of them

Captain REX
He could if they were all weaponless...

KMC Dark Lord
The trio get whooped on, so they call i nChuck Norris who then single handedly whoops Durge and turns the Krayt Dragon into a plate of double cheese burgers, hold the mayo.

Count Kent
lolz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.