Cars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Anyone see this movie yet? I did and it was great! and funny! Owen wilson is great.

G a n n o n
i want to it looks good.

LanceWindu
I saw it last night, it was hilarious. The whole theater was rolling, Larry the Cable guy is god.

The theater sold out of tickets to it, which is pretty ****ing rare nowadays.

Barker
If Lance liked it, I'll be sure to see it. stick out tongue

Impediment
Larry the Cable guy is stale to me. A few good occasional laughs, but not that great, IMO. However, the movie was amazing! I might go see it again this weekend.

Prince Nauj
I saw it on friday and its so funny. Pixar didnt again.

babyccino
I saw it today oooooooooooooo its so cute and funny I love Fillmore and Tow Mater. OwenWilson was great to. smile

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
I saw it again on Saturday..I'd see it 20 more times if I wanted to! which I do..It's that great.

InnerRise
I want to see it but who knows the next opportunity I'll have to go to the movies unless I go by myself, which I don't do anymore.

I told myself ever since seeing my first Pixar Movie in theathers, "The Incredibles", that I'd go and see every other Pixar movie in theaters, so no matter what I'll be seeing this in theaters, even if I do end up going by myself, which I don't plan to. But I don't see any other circumstance of me going other than that so.......

I really regretted not seeing "Monster Inc." in theaters and I won't let that happen with this Pixar Movie.

*crosses fingers*

Morning_Glory
I just saw Cars in_love it was pretty good smile

Darth Macabre
Hey Pixar, Doc Hollywood called...They want their movie back.

Other then that it was good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.