Darkseid vs. Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Darkseid w/Anti-Life Equation against Hal Jordan Parallax. Who wins?

Takion
Darkseid beats the shit out of Parallax.

cheap cabbage
It's a toss up. Both of them are pretty much invincible at that point.

Validus
Parallax jockey

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Validus
Parallax jockey

Well the anti-life equation allows darkseid to control the will of any sentient being. So...seeing as Hal has the strongest will around....they'll just end up grunting DBZ style at each other for all eternity.

Mider
the anti life equation allows you to do alot of stuff dont it?

Mider
orion used the anti life equation to defeat an enemy of the source

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Mider
orion used the anti life equation to defeat an enemy of the source

Well, Jack Kirby originally intended for it to control will. DC writers can make it into a bunch of things, but all it's other abilities still pale in comparison to what parallax can do. Recreating the universe is pretty much as high as you get before divine level. The control of the will is the best DS has going for him. I don't know if it's absolute and automatic though. I imagine someone on Hal's level could fight it.

Mider
i still dont think parallax could beat a enemy of the source who is multiversal seriously the guy was trying to kill the tree upon which the entire DCU was on

Takion
The OE can erase anyone or anything that is

a) not protected by the Source
b) not protected by the Presence
c) not protected by something on the order of the Odinpower or vast magical might or the Power Cosmic.
d) not universally important.

Sea King
seeing how it would not be hal jordons will power it would try to take over it would be the paricite parallax i think this would be hard to call now if hal jordon had control of the parallax then he might be able to do so its hard to say

but then again parallax could simply know that doomsday was gonna fight him so he could have a version of him self from the past pervent him from getting the anti life equation

Lord Urizen
People say that Parallex can kill Dark Pheonix. If that is the case, then he can kill Darkseid easily.

Lord Urizen
Damn wait i didnt read....Darksied with ALE? He takes this...sorry

Takion
EDIT

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Damn wait i didnt read....Darksied with ALE? He takes this...sorry

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

OH MY BAD!!!! Didn't read the post, sorry.

Mider
he cannot kill pheonix

Mider
Darkseid can win if he uses the OE if that dont work then he will lose to parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.