Maul fans Versus Dooku Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
The Maul Fanboys (myself included) go head to head in a death match against the dooku fans (Rampant Ox included)

DePWNZOR
The Maul fans win cause the Dooku fans have Rampant Ox on their side...

Legion_of_Maul
and Maul fans have me on their side!!!!!

darthsith19
This thread sucks. Rex will close it. It has no purpose.

Legion_of_Maul
oh, true maul fans will obliterate dooks fans

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
oh, true maul fans will obliterate dooks fans

Sorry but my makashi will defeat the double-bladed madness

Rampant ox
pfffffffft. Dooku fans completely annihilate the pathetic Maul fans. Just like the great Count would destroy that pussy Maul!!!!

Xavius
I'm no fan of either, But it's obvious Dooku would tool Maul.

Lightsaber = Dooku
The Force = Dooku
Hand to Hand = Maul

Even so, If maul even tried to use hand to hand, Dooku would zap him.

Both Dooku and Maul are kick ass characters, but Dooku pwns Maul anyday.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
The Maul fans win cause the Dooku fans have Rampant Ox on their side...

And just what is that supposed to mean?!?!?pissedpissed

Tangible God
Maul fans win because unkown to all, Legion of Maul has a hidden phial of Janus' Secret Debating Juice, and Ox'll get trounced.

Rampant ox
We cant lose because we have the power of the Count. Us Dooku fans have inherited the Counts diplomatic tongue. And if I recall he used that diplomatic tongue to launch the great clone wars and rip the republic in two. What did Maul do?? Let me think. Wasnt he meant to kill the queen. But that challenge itself proved too much for him!!!

Legion_of_Maul
this isn't a versus thread sorta, its a fans versus fans thread, if you're a fan of neither, then you're not aloud! duh! haha jk

Pyro Tyrannus
Maul is ok but comon guys, Dooku wins this while drinking a martini. . .

Rampant ox
Dont forget his cuban cigars!!!

Null ARC Avis
dooku fans pwn! you can be the greatest debater in the world but you wont prove that maul can beat dooku. Maul cringed in pain from a nightsisters lightning. Dookus lighting will pwn him bad!

Legion_of_Maul
no, this is fans not the actual maul, which are more hardcore Maul fans or Dooku Fans

Xavius
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
dooku fans pwn! you can be the greatest debater in the world but you wont prove that maul can beat dooku. Maul cringed in pain from a nightsisters lightning. Dookus lighting will pwn him bad!

Actually, Maul managed to soak up Mighella's Lightning and cut her in half.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Tangible God
Maul fans win because unkown to all, Legion of Maul has a hidden phial of Janus' Secret Debating Juice, and Ox'll get trounced.
who told you, heh, did, uh, oh heh... wha..heh..sweatdrop

Rampant ox
Cant we all just agree that Maul gets wtf pwned? I mean Maul had about 2 lines in TPM. He was given one task and that was to kill the queen, and he couldnt even do that. Then he got beaten by kenobi, who happened to be a padawan at the time.
Now look at Dooku.He crippled the Republic by convincing systems to leave. Created the clones. Started the clone wars. Wtf pwned Kenobi twice (this is the same guy that killed Maul only his was much stronger when fighting Dooku).

Now with this info anyone would be able to tell Dooku is better. Which would then mean that Dooku fanboys are better. Sorry mate.

Legion_of_Maul
no. cause we are numerous, strike me down and i shall become more powerfull tha- ugh, look the point is the more of us you silence the more will come. they silenced Dantheman, and he was the only maul fan at the time, he got restricted and hundreds of us showed up, imagine if you killed me....ICE CREAM ON ME!

Tangible God
Maul has had 7 years to build a fanbase, and it's a big one. While Dooku has only had 4 years to build a fanbase. Maul fanboys are 3 years older than Dooku fanboys, and hence... have more experience.

Rampant ox
Yes but a thousand Mauls still couldnt stand up to the might of Count Dooku. The same with fanboys. One Dooku fanboy could single handedly take out a hundred Maul fanboys in a debate!!!

ESB - 1138
The Maul Fanboys (myself included) go head to head in a death match against the dooku fans (Rampant Ox included)

Wait? Is this an actually fight or are two groups of fanboys just arguing back and forth?

If it is a fight Dooku would win. He took down a Master Obi-Wan Kenobi while fighting Anakin in a few seconds. Maul had trouble handling Obi-Wan as a Padawan.

Legion_of_Maul
well, its who yall like better really, an opinion thread..ish thing

Legion_of_Maul
Me and Rampant Ox Reached a truce and now are brethren.

Rampant ox
Maul is far better than I have given him credit for. He is easily one of the best sith lords I have ever seen. And the same goes with Legion of Maul. He is one of the best debaters I have had the pleasure of knowing.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Maul is far better than I have given him credit for. He is easily one of the best sith lords I have ever seen. And the same goes with Legion of Maul. He is one of the best debaters I have had the pleasure of knowing.

Legion_of_Maul
and dooku is classy, if they made a comedy about him it would be called sith lord, and it would star will ferril.

Tangible God
Oh God, this place is going to Hell.

MEDVOCK
Suddenly, when no one is paying attention, Kit Fisto jumps up behind maul, rips his head off, and thrusts his own horns into his chest.

...j/k stick out tongue

Legion_of_Maul
^haha....yes, but if you can't be em' join em' haha, its like me and janus being best friends...

Tangible God
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
Suddenly, when no one is paying attention, Kit Fisto jumps up behind maul, rips his head off, and thrusts his own horns into his chest.

...j/k stick out tongue Actually that doesn't sound half bad right now.

ESB - 1138

...j/k stick out tongue

And Anakin jumps behind Count Dooku and rips off his head and ignites his lightsaber and cuts him in little tiny pieces.

Legion_of_Maul
oh, don't foget Yoda, and yaddle, and the orange yoda guy.

Admiral Akbar
Too many fanboys for weak pathetic characters we need more Exar Kun, Luke, Sidious fanboys. There is a reason to be a fanboy over that.

MEDVOCK
Kit Fisto isn't weak... sad

Motoko Sama
Kit Fisto isn't weak... sad

But he is ugly. stick out tongue

Xavius
A fat german man appears out of nowhere, pulls out a Luger and shoots Maul, Dooku and Fisto before they have a chance to say "But I have the biggest fanboy club!"

Razielim
Vader fanboys come in and pwn all.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Razielim

Don't think so. Vader fanboy are probably in their 40's and weigh about 400 pounds. . .

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Razielim

Yep.

Sesse
"Into exile I must go.... Failed have I..."

Council#13
Dooku fans win because they have reason to like Dooku. C'mon. An old man who can kick the butt of almost anyone half his age even? Master of the most elegant style of lightsaber fighting? Powerful Force powers? I like Dooku! Don't we all, inside? shifty

darthsith19
No, Maul fanboys have a reason. Dooku's an old wrinkley dude who somehow managed to challenge Yoda, Maul's a kick-ass, mother ****in' Jedi assassin with a double bladed lightsaber! How pimp is that?

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by darthsith19
No, Maul fanboys have a reason. Dooku's an old wrinkley dude who somehow managed to challenge Yoda, Maul's a kick-ass, mother ****in' Jedi assassin with a double bladed lightsaber! How pimp is that?

Not very seeing as how he was cut down by padawan. . .

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
oh, true maul fans will obliterate dooks fans dooku fans will assrape all of you faggeteyass maul fans

darthsith19
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
Not very seeing as how he was cut down by padawan. . .
And Dooku was Sidious's b*tch!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I'm dead!

overlord
Dooku fans get banned, just look at the amazing Sorgo.

Hokage Yoda
Rex-sama please clpse this pointless forum

Jonathan Mark
Rex why is this still open?

Captain REX
Because I obviously missed it. I'd appreciate PM's...I don't like to hover over the SW Vs. looking for threads to close.

Legion, don't make these pointless threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.